Jupiter Chiron Neptune conjunction 26 Aquaruis

Vista

My ex boyfriends is going through a T Jupiter/Neptune/Chiron conjunction to his Natal Mars in 12th. Natal Mars also squares Natal Neptune in the 8th almost exact so so the triple transit is affecting that too. Lets see what happened...We broke up, he was diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease, he lied to me and I lied to him, he has been drinking excessively, and gained a lot of weight. FYI, Neptune rules his ASC. I think this transit has brought up a lot of past memories, probably ones that haven't been happy ones. In addtion, his temper has been atrocious and he has said time and again many hurtful things to me to the point that we couldn't even retain a friendship. Finally, the last couple of month of our relationship(we just broke up two weeks ago) found us fighting constantly with each other. Not sure if the transit was responsible, but my Natal Mars opposes his Natal Mars and squares his Natal Neptuen so I would imagine it all played into the transit and outcome.
Vista

amriley

My natal sun is at late 24 Aquarius. This year has been hellish, actually. A variety of physical issues, difficulty sleeping, people from the past popping up and weirding me out. Uranus has always been my friend, and I HAVE been having more than my share of sudden brilliant ideas. But I seem inept and not able to bring things to fruition as easily as is the norm. I hit MENOPAUSE when Chiron first ground over my sun and this triple conjunction seems to bring the symptoms up to an almost intolerable level. Old issues keep coming up. Especially family issues. All very painful and confusing. I do seem to be occupying the position of moral correctness. Weird. People seem to think I'm the one who they can rely on and expect to do the 'right thing'. What a strange position for the family rebel!

PLUS Saturn is rolling through my eighth house so, all in all, I can't wait for this to be over. I am exhausted, drained, scared to open my mail and generally feeling quite the victim these days. Believe me, that is not normal for me!

Hello all.

Amriley, I agree to your posting. I have sun and AC at the last degrees of Aquarius.So I have all kind of physical difficulties, sleeping disorders, problems in communication.. I noticed that in my friends with the contact of their sun with this constellation they lost their job, family, home,money....think it depends on the house. Think its a time for survive, maybe to transform in that being what we were made for.
love to all

amriley

wow, that is really interesting. My sun is in my first house. It's mostly been about my own id. But I have been having trouble with work. Employers going broke or on hiatus, financial mistakes end up costing me... etcetera. I have been having to rely much more heavily on my long time hobby, writing, for financial support. Maybe I should be looking to that as a career change?

The Neptune conjunction is the real bugger, though. I feel weak, vague, ineffectual, tired... It's hard to get yourself in gear to instigate change when you feel like a wet pasta noodle.

This ends around January 2010. It will be interesting to see where all of us are at then...

Niplan

Banned
i have an 8th house conjunction with my natal sun and jupiter in aquarius. i have had nothing bad happen to me so far. and in the past month i descovered astrology and learned alot in a short time. i made a zen garden.. I understand and no longer fear death.. im not at all worried about death anymore.

kasper

Interesting to read other people's experiences during this transit. Myself I have a moon in 25 Aquarius (3th H.), as well as a Venus in 26 Scorpio (12th H., conjunct Asc.); mostly I have been feeling exhausted, physically and emotionally, and ineffective proffesionally. Also I sense the need to re-establish my connection with my parents and my past.

Generally I find it quite difficult though, to distinguish the effects of different major transits occuring simultaneously. F.e. at the moment there is also transiting Saturn sq. natal Saturn and Chiron and opp. natal Jupiter, and transiting Uranus conj. natal Mars and tr. natal Venus, which probably all have some bearing on these things.

Nexus7

This triple conjunction is squaring my natal Jupiter.

I have been hankering for holidays to places I have never been to, sadly not the means to do so presently. I also had an exhibition that went well (they don't always) and sold a couple of small pieces, meanwhile over the Net someone has expressed interest in another piece. So that is a good feeling overall.

Last edited:

astropsychologist

I have this triple conjunction in the 11th, opp my moon/mars/nnode at 27 Leo in the 5th. I wrote about this before but was in a fog at the time and couldn't see how the triple conjunction was affecting me. Now in hindsight I can see much more clearly.....

I was depressed for 6 months, lost all joy in life :)moon: in :leo: in 5th) for a while and as a last resort turned to anti-depressants, which gave my moods :)moon:) a false :)neptune:) high :)jupiter:). I would have been adamantly against medication before, but I am very grateful for the crutch when I needed it most, so I have more compassion :)neptune:) for others who choose to take them.

Getting involved in some groups (11th) that I enjoy helped me a lot to get through this period. I've become involved in a lot of charity work :)neptune:) and am becoming more politically minded.

My mother got cancer :)neptune: and :jupiter: opposite :moon:) (she's okay now thankfully!) I've also healed :)neptune:) a lot of hurt :)chiron:) between me and my mother :)moon:).

I was also extremely frustrated with the stagnation and lack of control I had over my personal life at the time, but once I stopped being angry, feeling victimized and waging war against a universe that I felt (at the time) was out to get me, and I began to trust in a higher power :)neptune:) again, my life quickly began to move :)mars:) in the direction I wanted again.

Next month, on the 20th of August, there will be a New Moon at 27 Leo, on top of my stellium and opposite the triple conjunction, so I think the meaning of the triple conjunction should be highlighted to me even more in the weeks that follow. I can't even imagine what this new moon could bring....but its looks like it's going to have real significance in my life!

Last edited:

Caro

HI
I have just finished a spirtual healing course(since May 2007), I am 21 degree aqua sun.
the exam was at the weekend.
(I also have neptune in first house in scorpio)
the healing course has helped me over the last two years
however I suddenly started to have real doubts about my abiilities to get through two to three weeks before exam and also felt a wave of depression.

I am going to spend sometime in meditation on what comes next in my career as I am qualified in a number of therapies but not currently working in this area.

I think it would a leap of faith to do this but am ready as I have had such a string of frustrating on rewarding contracts while I have been retraining.

so not sure if any of this helps other people experiencing this transit too.

Caro

Neptune Rising

It is interesting to see how this transit progresses, also as to how it may be effecting the wave of flu pandemic.

My spiritual experience seems to have faded from the imense energy it had during the more exact conjunction to my natal Lilith. I have taken the lessons that were given to me in that conjunction and found myself applying them now to various testing life situations that I'm coming across - especially to Lilith related areas of my life. It goes with the feeling of the cycles of transits - I think, the first being the first time the planet conjuncts it gives its energy to the natal planet, then on the first retrograde its a time to re-assess what has been learned, then on the final direct pass the lessons are integrated? I'm not so sure about the final pass and what it will mean.

Neptune Rising

today is the last of these triple conjunctions. chiron conjunct neptune. very important because of the new moon a couple of days ago. very important for astrology.

Chiron the Astrologer and the Aquarius New Moon

Thanks for that link, very interesting article and blog:happy:

These planets have been on and around my 27 Aquarius Lilith for ages now, and so the new moon conjuncted it. Its also the midpoint of my natal Juno and Sun. I had a guy reject me, I wanted to be friends with him but he wanted something more. :sad: Ah well its probably for the best in the long run for him, but I do miss him. I also came to the conclusion my shortish relationship with another guy has to come to an end, its not really love. His Venus is opposite my Lilith, new Moon opposite his Venus.

What this is showing me? I'm still trying to understand Lilith but this energy is provoking me to seek upmost freedom, mostly from my relationships. I'm also standing up for my own views, again in relationships, and breaking free from those who don't really match my own life philosophies.

R4VEN

These planets have been on and around my 27 Aquarius Lilith for ages now, and so the new moon conjuncted it.

What this is showing me? I'm still trying to understand Lilith but this energy is provoking me to seek upmost freedom, mostly from my relationships. I'm also standing up for my own views, again in relationships, and breaking free from those who don't really match my own life philosophies.
Neptune Rising, my Lilith is at the same place as your own, and until I read your post I had totally ignored the possibility of it being responsible for a lot of deep inner stuff which had been happening over the past few months.

In particular, the New Moon in Aquarius has so pushed me to a place I have needed to be for a long, long time. Freedom is a good word.......... so is liberation. I feel liberated from a lot of what has kept me `hooked' into some people and their views on life for most of my own life. I have been trying to extricate myself from this web of stuff for over 30 years!

As I read this whole planetary set-up, the big conjunction in Aquarius on the recent New Moon - then followed a few days later by the exact conjunction of Neptune and Chiron as I write this!!! - combined with the MarsRx in Leo is opening eyes, especially to a lot of the lies and mind games which have been keeping the world turning as it has. It's now time for a shake-up!!! :ninja::ninja::ninja:

Inside Out Orange

Last year was a pretty good year in many ways e.g. home, relationships, job. But it was also tough and needed me to adapt. I'm still in that process of adaptation. Emotionally it's been really hard ... like I've never known before. The tears flow frequently and regularly.

I have a few more hits to take from Neptune/Chiron to Venus/Moon/Juno/Sun (25/26/26/27 Leo) and Jupiter (27 Sco) over the next month, along with the quincunx from Uranus. Then hopefully I'll get a few months respite before it all starts again in August through the end of the year ...

The past few days have finally opened up more doors of wisdom which I put down to Jupiter opposing Mercury.

Wannatouchyour

My moon is at 27 deg Aquarius, and I found it to be quite helpful. I was very emotionally damaged in a dysfunctional family, emotional repressed (being an artist that's just triple troublesome).

This conjunction was my breakthrough to therapy. The planets were moving from my 11th house (of friends) to my 12th house. I was able to form networks of friends who actually cared for me (first time ever I felt that way and learned how friendship works). I did bring out a lot of wounds (chiron) but really had a therapist who was more like a counselor to me (jupiter). Most of all it was done in a pretty calm, safe environment. I was thankful indeed. :)

Now, my moon is in the 12th house, and I'm not so sure what's going to happen....

Inside Out Orange

My moon is at 27 deg Aquarius, and I found it to be quite helpful. I was very emotionally damaged in a dysfunctional family, emotional repressed (being an artist that's just triple troublesome).

This conjunction was my breakthrough to therapy. The planets were moving from my 11th house (of friends) to my 12th house. I was able to form networks of friends who actually cared for me (first time ever I felt that way and learned how friendship works). I did bring out a lot of wounds (chiron) but really had a therapist who was more like a counselor to me (jupiter). Most of all it was done in a pretty calm, safe environment. I was thankful indeed. :)

Which is a good example of how transits can be perceived as good or bad. Clearly it was good for you, but for someone who might have been really resistant to the therapy it would have been a struggle and they'd have hated it.