Venus with north node - how does this conjunction work?

Osamenor

Staff member
North node expands what it touches. So, if anything, having a north node/Venus conjunction would make Venus and what it represents especially big in your life.

We can also interpret planets on the north node as something that you're working towards, learning, or reworking. If we interpret the south node as your karmic past--past lives, or unconscious assumptions carried in this life--and the north node as what you're moving toward, a planet on the north node would represent what's hindered you in the past, and what you need to take in, or learn a new relationship to.

If Venus is on the north node, there might be a pattern of unrequited love, or wanting unavailable people, or issues around self image, body, how you handle money, or creativity and creating harmony, to name a few possibilities. But, it really depends on the rest of the chart, and how you yourself are living it. Whatever your Venus issues are, working through them is a lifelong task, and a recurring theme.

If you want a particular chart interpreted, you need to post the actual chart, not just birth information.

Purni

North node expands what it touches. So, if anything, having a north node/Venus conjunction would make Venus and what it represents especially big in your life.

We can also interpret planets on the north node as something that you're working towards, learning, or reworking. If we interpret the south node as your karmic past--past lives, or unconscious assumptions carried in this life--and the north node as what you're moving toward, a planet on the north node would represent what's hindered you in the past, and what you need to take in, or learn a new relationship to.

If Venus is on the north node, there might be a pattern of unrequited love, or wanting unavailable people, or issues around self image, body, how you handle money, or creativity and creating harmony, to name a few possibilities. But, it really depends on the rest of the chart, and how you yourself are living it. Whatever your Venus issues are, working through them is a lifelong task, and a recurring theme.

If you want a particular chart interpreted, you need to post the actual chart, not just birth information.

Its so true. I make big emphasis on beauty or beautiful things..

I also am scared of commitments, often i m scared of relationships and dont let people in easily..

I am scared of heartbreaks so i guard my self and have only ever fully gone out with one person in dec 2016. However it lasted 3 months and the person told me he will do anything for me but it made me feel he was not being genuine, although he was in-fact.
I don’t know why but it felt suffocating having someone pursue me so much.
I regret letting him go now. The reason i said for rejection was his height . Which now seems so stupid.

I had couple unrequited love too.. one just before turning 16 which lasted years of feeling sorry for myself ..
but its all in the head most times..

Please do help me with my chart.

https://ibb.co/cwKtKCk

Last edited:

ardentika

I have the same conjunction and definitely can relate to everything said. I've had many heart breaks, unrequited love and wanting unavailable people.

But with time I'm just learning whatever is meant to be mine will be. I'm not sure what's the lesson here.

I've struggled also with self image but that's almost done. I've almost learned love myself with all my imperfections.

If anyone has insight on what's the lesson with NN conjunct Venus id love to hear it. I have a friend with it who always had long distance virtual relatio ships and ended up marrying the most beautiful and amazing girl when he was 27. He met her around 24/25.

Osamenor

Staff member
If anyone has insight on what's the lesson with NN conjunct Venus id love to hear it. I have a friend with it who always had long distance virtual relatio ships and ended up marrying the most beautiful and amazing girl when he was 27. He met her around 24/25.

There isn't just one lesson. It depends on the chart. It also depends on what Venus conjunct north node means for the native.

If your personal experience is a lot of unrequited love and wanting unavailable people, then the question is, what's at the root of that? Maybe you don't feel whole in yourself, and you're counting on your partner(s) to make you feel that way. Maybe you're avoiding intimacy--going after the unavailable is one way to do that. Maybe you tend to put people you're attracted to on a pedestal, and hold images of them that don't match who they really are, which, of course, probably won't result in them returning your interest. Or, maybe it's none of those things. Maybe it's some other kind of Venus lesson.

Osamenor

Staff member
Purni, what you posted is your Vedic chart. This is not the Vedic section. If you want a Vedic interpretation, you must post in Vedic astrology. The general forum is for reading Western charts.

Venus conjunct NN would have some different meanings in Vedic astrology from Western. In this part of the forum, it's mostly Western astrologers. Interpreting Vedic charts is a different skill set.

Purni

Purni, what you posted is your Vedic chart. This is not the Vedic section. If you want a Vedic interpretation, you must post in Vedic astrology. The general forum is for reading Western charts.

Venus conjunct NN would have some different meanings in Vedic astrology from Western. In this part of the forum, it's mostly Western astrologers. Interpreting Vedic charts is a different skill set.

Hi sorry about the chart. I have the same in both chart..
venus conjunct north node..

Can you please advise and interpret the chart.

Western Chart: https://ibb.co/Wxzjnmc

Thankyou so much

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi purni

actually your Venus would not be considered conjunct to the node with a orb of 13 degrees.

but your comment
"Its so true. I make big emphasis on beauty or beautiful things.. "

comes from not soley the venus placement but from and psyche placement and the venus placement as the midpoint of psyche and venus is conjunct the node

the fear you mention,

"I also am scared of commitments, often i m scared of relationships and dont let people in easily.. "

is again not from venus conjunct the node but rather because pluto is square the venus/psyche midpoint and the node. the venus/psyche midpoint alone would not bring the fears you experience, but pluto square certainty can bring fears and a reclusive nature.

I also notice that the midpoint of your true Lilith and mars is conjunct to pluto . so your comment

"I am scared of heartbreaks so i guard my self and have only ever fully gone out with one person in dec 2016. However it lasted 3 months and the person told me he will do anything for me but it made me feel he was not being genuine, although he was in-fact.
I don’t know why but it felt suffocating having someone pursue me so much."

make much more sense because this aspect greatly increase your fears of emotional relationships as this uncertain arises from deep with in you emotional center, so you might "invent" reasons to reject suitors as there might be no real reason other than a innate emotional fear in you
as the node is also square this midpoint and pluto,
these feelings may be from a previous life.

these fears could also have arisen from childhood experiences that you might have been to young to remember

you are correct to wondered about the node, but it is the additional aspects and midpoints that the node's energy has brought to the fore,that you feel.

venus /psyche midpoint with the node can enhance your intuitions and psychic feelings about others. and pluto square the node can show that you might have dreams of danger or dreams about people who have past over.

rahu

Last edited:

ardentika

There isn't just one lesson. It depends on the chart. It also depends on what Venus conjunct north node means for the native.

If your personal experience is a lot of unrequited love and wanting unavailable people, then the question is, what's at the root of that? Maybe you don't feel whole in yourself, and you're counting on your partner(s) to make you feel that way. Maybe you're avoiding intimacy--going after the unavailable is one way to do that. Maybe you tend to put people you're attracted to on a pedestal, and hold images of them that don't match who they really are, which, of course, probably won't result in them returning your interest. Or, maybe it's none of those things. Maybe it's some other kind of Venus lesson.

I think from what I've seen with people who have such conjunction is definitely avoiding intimacy. But yes you are right it depends a lot on how the persin perceives it. I think it has to do with all Venusian lessons.

Purni

hi purni

actually your Venus would not be considered conjunct to the node with a orb of 13 degrees.

but your comment
"Its so true. I make big emphasis on beauty or beautiful things.. "

comes from not soley the venus placement but from and psyche placement and the venus placement as the midpoint of psyche and venus is conjunct the node

the fear you mention,

"I also am scared of commitments, often i m scared of relationships and dont let people in easily.. "

is again not from venus conjunct the node but rather because pluto is square the venus/psyche midpoint and the node. the venus/psyche midpoint alone would not bring the fears you experience, but pluto square certainty can bring fears and a reclusive nature.

I also notice that the midpoint of your true Lilith and mars is conjunct to pluto . so your comment

"I am scared of heartbreaks so i guard my self and have only ever fully gone out with one person in dec 2016. However it lasted 3 months and the person told me he will do anything for me but it made me feel he was not being genuine, although he was in-fact.
I don’t know why but it felt suffocating having someone pursue me so much."

make much more sense because this aspect greatly increase your fears of emotional relationships as this uncertain arises from deep with in you emotional center, so you might "invent" reasons to reject suitors as there might be no real reason other than a innate emotional fear in you
as the node is also square this midpoint and pluto,
these feelings may be from a previous life.

these fears could also have arisen from childhood experiences that you might have been to young to remember

you are correct to wondered about the node, but it is the additional aspects and midpoints that the node's energy has brought to the fore,that you feel.

venus /psyche midpoint with the node can enhance your intuitions and psychic feelings about others. and pluto square the node can show that you might have dreams of danger or dreams about people who have past over.

rahu

Thank you Rahu.

Would you say the fear will decrease as I get older?
Or will this affect me through out my life.

I have many times rejected to even meet suitors as I hate letting people in and i am quiet a secretive person.

Not by choice, but its just hard to share and meet people.

I also want a perfect person in a relationship, however its my fear that makes me think the other person is not enough. But after letting go, i always regret that they were perfect for me.?

I also look for powerful people, good family but i am not willing to work on myself.

Can you advise when the pluto affect will calm down..
Will relationship change me:transformation?

Last edited: