What is your strongest aspect?

namenaque

If by strongest you mean by orb then it will be my Sextile between Neptune and Venus in Aquarius and Sagittarius respectly. 6º40', exact, not even a minute's difference.

Not very artistic, but I feel very inspired when I listen to music and such, like I could do everything. I find it hard to dislike anyone even though I am quite an ideologue sometimes. Well-Liked by people too.

Followed is my Moon square Pluto at 0'04 and then my Sun Conj. Pluto at 0'36, but this thread is for only one strongest aspect.

GentlyJohnny

Mercury square Mars. I am naturally a talk to think/reactive person; occasionally, others see me as aggressive or even judgemental as for one I tend to question or answer too soon during a conversation, for two the sentences phrased are way too straight to the point.

Love2Know

Mercury square Mars. I am naturally a talk to think/reactive person; occasionally, others see me as aggressive or even judgemental as for one I tend to question or answer too soon during a conversation, for two the sentences phrased are way too straight to the point.
I do this too, I have sun opp Mars.

Love2Know

So all my nodes are either Sextile or trine moon and Venus.
Am I moving away from the lessons I should move toward too? How does this work?
North node trine moon and Venus
South node Sextile moon and Venus
Descending nodes as well do those mirror the top nodes?

SimlyLuna

Tightest orb would be Sun/Pluto quincunx (3 mins). Major aspect -- then Asc/Pluto trine (10mins)

Kind of an eye opener how I have strong aspects with Pluto. If you look at my chart I have plenty of Pisces/Neptune.

katydid

most exact :

Neptune quincunx asc = 7 minutes/applying

Mercury trine Uranus= 18 minutes, applying

Strongest:

Mercury opposed Jupiter =1 degree [ both angular, Jupiter exalted, conjunct Asc, square the nodes forming a Grand Cross]

Mars conjunct Chiron= 38 minutes [ in 8th, Mars Dispositor of the Sun in Scorpio]

magnolia8

Saturn (retro) conjunct IC, with aspects to all angles. Orbs are near exact.
Lifetime of restriction, fear, discipline struggles, delay, etc. Tough planet.

Whoam1

Closest orb mars tribe Mercury 6 seconds.
Strongest aspect moon square and contra-parallel Pluto

How strong are stelliums btw bc Pluto aspects (via11th house stellium) Venus (MC ruler) and the MC/AC midpoint (Venus and midpoint being in Scorpio themselves Pluto in neighboring sag)?

CapAquaPis

Sun conjunct Moon (6 degrees) in Aquarius...they're two strongest planetary influences in a natal chart. My ASC is Cancer, the sign ruled by the Moon, but the Sun is still prominent.

Lykanized

My tightest aspects are Uranus conj Neptune, Venus square Mars, and Mercury opp Neptune. I'm very new, but in every aspect of mine involving Uranus or Neptune, I definitely see the tight conjunct in play as everything for me has this spiritual undertone and a desire for creation, focus on connection to my core, subconscious self
Venus square Mars in a toughy...For me, I have issues when it comes to what my heart wants, and what my lustful self wants. There can be an issue with allotting the energy to pursue my passions in life despite how huge my passion is. There can be a recklessness when it comes to passion that, if it fizzles out, I have an inability to to sustain interest as I'm very much at the whims of my passion
Mercury opposite Neptune... I have trouble communicating my thoughts as they're not exactly nebulous, but given my focus on the subconscious, they can be quite a convoluted puzzle that, to me, doesn't always exist in its purest form in words

magnolia8

If we're also including most impactful (and not just strongest in terms of exactness), then I'd still rank my Saturn aspects pretty high; but I'd also include my Sun/Pluto square.

I have some other tight aspects (e.g. Moon sextile Uranus) that don't feel as impactful. On the other hand, I have midpoints that seem very powerful and the only reason I didn't mention them is that I'm sticking to traditional aspects. In terms of those traditional aspects that are extremely tight (less than 2 degrees), the aforementioned take the cake.