double kite/ castle configuration?

ablindplacebo

can someone give me more insight in how it applies to my life, a kite
is supposed to provide a way to ease a grand trine from being restless. how does a castle config work?

Attachments

• 577011543c96250ae3d5778c29a36ddc.jpg
    577011543c96250ae3d5778c29a36ddc.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 45

pixels

I have this plus one more if I include my south node. Will be interesting to know this too. If I get more insight on this aspect, I'll come back and share.

loveNlive

I have a Grand Fire Trine (Kite) and a Grand Earth Trine (Kite) that make up the Castle Configuration in my natal chart. As a zero degree rising Leo, the Castle Configuaration has a certain charm 🤗

From what I know so far, the planet that is the focal point will be outside of the Grand Trine and in opposition to another planet inside of the Grand Trine - thus lighting the match to ignite the Kite into use by the chart owner. Otherwise we may have a tendency to not utilize the amazingly powerful benefits of the Grand Trine's energy in our lives. Things would be easy to the point of us not even realizing who we are and the energy that is available to us to manifest our dreams into reality.

I haven't really been able to find too much information on this. I have been in the habit of piecing together all of the strengths in my chart as they relate to my Grand Trines and then as my metorphorical balls grow bigger and bigger I act on my strengths in a tangible way as if I'm some kind of Supershero.

Excited to hear what you guys find out!