North Node Square Midheaven

emg396

I'm curious about the north node squaring midheaven in the natal chart, and what this indicates about life purpose. I haven't been able to find many interpretations of this aspect, and I'm wondering if anyone has experience with or thoughts on it.

I'm interested in the conflicts this aspect can produce and strategies for working with it.

I'm aware that looking at isolated aspects can be limiting so my birth chart is attached for context. My Aquarius north node in 1st house squares my Scorpio Midheaven. In addition, 1st house Aquarius Mercury which is conjunct the north node square my Scorpio Pluto which is conjunct the midheaven.

Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_erin.2601.3550.jpg
    astro_2gw_erin.2601.3550.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

LeoMonk

Hi, square between MC and north node doesn't matter. Only planets and fixed stars send their energy to aspect. MC, Asc, north node, part of fortune atc. are only receivers, so there are no influence between them based on mutual distance, however, some websites may calculate them anyway.

Sank

Whoa your 12th house is packed...Do most people think you're a Capricorn when they meet you? I'd love to see an interpretation of that 12th house.... ..I only have Saturn in the 12th.