Your Experience with Double Whammys?

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone who's experienced a double whammy would be willing to share their experience? Did you feel it? My boyfriend and I have a Venus-Mars double whammy (his Venus square my Mars, my Venus conjunct his Mars) as well as his Sun opposing my Moon, and my Sun trine his Moon, along with several others, but these are the two I feel the most.

I'm wondering about other aspects in synastry as well as these planets specifically!

Last edited:

ElenaJ

My husband and I each have sun sextile the other's Jupiter. Not sure how much this reinforces the energy, with respect to having only one sun sextile the other's Jupiter. It is definitely a helping aspect, gives a certain generosity towards the other person, even when you are having negative periods.
Of course, Venus/mars aspects and sun/moon aspects are very important in an intimate relationship, but they are felt even if it is only one and not double. How much stronger do they become when single? Hard to tell, isn't it.

My husband and I each have sun sextile the other's Jupiter. Not sure how much this reinforces the energy, with respect to having only one sun sextile the other's Jupiter. It is definitely a helping aspect, gives a certain generosity towards the other person, even when you are having negative periods.
Of course, Venus/mars aspects and sun/moon aspects are very important in an intimate relationship, but they are felt even if it is only one and not double. How much stronger do they become when single? Hard to tell, isn't it.

Yes, however one Mars-Venus contact doesn’t necessarily indicate a mutual attraction. In my experience, the Mars person can become overbearing for the Venus person, or the relationship is one sided. The double whammy is nice because the exchange of energy has been intense for both of us. As far as being felt, I think it’s much more evident in the relationship itself. I pulled the sunastry charts for myself and several men I’ve dated/known, and while there are plenty of other aspects I would consider for others, the Mars/Venus aspect was quite indicative for the men who became obsessive, too intense or demanding of me time. (Their Mars aspecting my Venus)

Last edited:

ElenaJ

In effect, you mean the energy becomes reciprocal.
Not sure if that is the reason, or if other aspects might have been "heavy" and intrusive.