Hi from a double aquarius leo rising!

pugetsound

Hey! it's been a while since i was an active forum member, but i'm looking forward to participating more than just lurking on old threads...
i am an aquarius sun/moon/venus/jupiter/uranus with a leo rising and a stellium (of six planets, my mercury/neptune are in capricorn) in the 6th house. i am a 20 year old INTP woman!

i've been interested in astrology for a few years but didn't Really start to get into it until about a year ago during my freshman year of college, i'm an environmental science major with a taurus midheaven. when i get into a subject i really like, i tend to go all in research/obsession-wise, and have spent a preposterous amount of time reading and discussing with a few close friends (a libra and sagittarius). i have finally graduated from the beginner astrology books and i'm really interested in aspects at the moment! i have amassed an embarrassing amount of charts for research purposes, thank god for google sheets, after a leo friend and i accidentally converted the majority of my sorority this year during a retreat where it was revealed another member was a leo sun/moon/mercury/ascendent. this was convincing enough to intrigue the rest of the group, and every event following this was spent reading natal charts... fast forward and i (the least involved sorority girl on the planet) end up planning on the committee for an all sorority astrology mixer... ahh the benefits of a small PNW college... anyway!

i'm hoping to use astrology to understand myself better and how i interact with people; astrology has already helped so many of my relationships, i find myself so much more able to understand where people come from. i'm an air dominant with no water planets, my girlfriend is a water dominant scorpio with no air! it's given me a lot of insight into my own shortcomings and what i need to do to compensate for them, i'm hoping i can use it to become a more accepting and flexible person. i'm looking forward to getting to be apart of a whole community dedicated to sharing ideas and information (not to sound too airy)!

hellokiittyholly

Hi,
I like your intro. I totally relate to this because it sounds just like me! I only wish I knew as much as you already do! I have my sun, rising, Mercury, and Mars (plus Ceres,Pallas and Vesta but I don't know much about them) in Aquarius.

CapAquaPis

Hello and nice to meet you...from a fellow Aquarius sun/moon in 8th (Feb 15, 1980). Your SN Puget sound indicates you're from the Seattle metro area? I'm in the Palm Springs area in So Cal and I visited Seattle a decade ago in May (some clouds and sprinkles when I was there). I'm a Cancer ascendant and my ruling planet Uranus is in Scorpio.