a whopper of a soalr return chart...

magicgirl

Hello everyone,

I would be grateful for any insight or perspectives into my December solar return chart...I look at it and slightly freak out at times.

My Sun is on tha Galactic centre, and this year on my birthday, Pluto will be sitting right on it, the moon will be on my Ascendent and all 6 planets in Sagittarius will be in my 10th house.

I have attached the solar return chart, as well as my Natal chart (yes - what! a 12th house natally!)

Thanks very much - I am more than happy to provide feedback/have a look at other charts etc. in return.

Regards

Suzie

Attachments

• Solarreturnchart.pdf
    64.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Natalchart.pdf
    63.1 KB · Views: 41

wilsontc

Staff member
Return, to magic

magic,

Since most of the energy in your SR chart is focused in the top left of the chart, this year you will need to focus on doing things yourself in the outer world. Energy focused in the 10th house (duty, also career) indicate that this year responsibilty, perhaps involving your career is very important. This energy is focused on in a T-square between the nodes, so being responsible can help with your yearly goals (North node) on yourself (focused in the 1rst house) this year. In addition, since this stellium (collection of energy) in the 10th house is in Sagittarius (expansion, also knowledge) and square (energy needs to be combined with) Uranus (friends, also restructuring), there may be a need this year to restructure your approach to learning in some way.

Another challenge this year is having least aspected (strong energy) Venus (relationships) focused in the 11th house (friends). This could result in not feeling "connected in" to relationships and so OVERrelating in some way. Instead, work on "friendly relationships" this year (close but not TOO close) and see which relationships you are interested in becoming more involved with.

Turning and returning,

Tim

magicgirl

Re: a whopper of a solar return chart...

Thanks for your perspective Tim,

Yes, the set up is already in motion for a busy career year ahead - in fact its been stressfully busy for a while now - Saturn by transit is on my midheaven, and the opposition with Neptune in the skies has been creating challenge in this area already . I only hope Pluto on my Sun provides the energy to keep going. I am aware of Saturn in the 6th squaring Midheaven (and forming a t-square with ceres involved) and am taking this as a suggestion to take care of my health.

Thanks for your insight into Venus in the solar return chart - I will bear this in mind and remeber to be cautious and capricornian in my approach to relationships.

I supppose with all the heavy transits to my natal chart i have been worried I was going to disintegrate or disappear entirely - or with this solar return - very publicly!

I will make an effort to breathe and accept the challenges.

Thankyou and regards

Suzie