Problem with bad person

Choe

problem.gif

Last edited:

Anachiel

The Moon is in the 3rd so, you are definitely thinking about your sister. It is definitely foremost on your mind.

You are represented by Jupiter in a nice mutual reception with Venus.

Your sister is Mercury, debilitated.

The Moon is about to oppose Mercury so, this does not bode well for future contact with your sister or pleasant relations.

Mercury is also chasing after Venus, your money which she can't get to before having to turn around and chase after something else.

I would suggest drawing healthier and more definite boundaries around you and your possesions/money for your own sake and to prevent further incursions between the two of you.

Bona Fortuna,

Anachiel

SagiCap

It doesn't sound to me like the question is forumulated to its full effect for a horary to make sense of any answer. You asked "what is my future w/my sister?" Its TOO BROAD. Horary is not going to map out your fortune as if asking a crystal ball. I think you should ask a very specific, need-to-know question.

Choe

The Moon is in the 3rd so, you are definitely thinking about your sister. It is definitely foremost on your mind.

You are represented by Jupiter in a nice mutual reception with Venus.

Your sister is Mercury, debilitated.

The Moon is about to oppose Mercury so, this does not bode well for future contact with your sister or pleasant relations.

Mercury is also chasing after Venus, your money which she can't get to before having to turn around and chase after something else.

I would suggest drawing healthier and more definite boundaries around you and your possesions/money for your own sake and to prevent further incursions between the two of you.

Bona Fortuna,

Anachiel

Wow, this is so true (about her chasing my posessions-Venus)! Borrowing/taking clothes,money

Last edited:

SagiCap

The possesions are the slightest problem here.

As someone would say I don't wanna live on this planet anymore :tongue:

I say I don't wanna live with her anymore. Nor with my parents. I love my mum, and I'll keep contact only with her.

I should probably do a composit with progressions to see when I'm gonna leave home,and never see her water + aries *** again.

I've read once fixed Ascendents are the most difficult to live with.That's true, at least for her,she can't make a compromise for the most trivial practical things.

I didn't think a composite could tell you if a relationship starts or ends, but I wish they could...let me know if you find that out.

Serendipity

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagiCap
It doesn't sound to me like the question is forumulated to its full effect for a horary to make sense of any answer. You asked "what is my future w/my sister?" Its TOO BROAD. Horary is not going to map out your fortune as if asking a crystal ball. I think you should ask a very specific, need-to-know question.

the specific question was- should I definitely quit/stop communicating with her? Look in the first post, the second question.

I know dr farr does interpret charts based on questions of advice using his method, but in traditional horary this is not the case. The below quote is taken from the guideline sticky for charts in all the horary forums. I'm sure you can get information about the situation from the chart but asking what you should do is a matter of opinion.

Horary works for verifiable questions, questions which are capable of being tested. That means questions such as "Where did I lose my ring?" or "Are my glasses inside my office?" are valid horary questions since you can test the results of the horary answers arrived at (e.g., if the horary indicates you left your ring on your dresser, look on your dresser and see if the ring is there). Horary cannot provide reliable answers for questions relating to non-verifiable things, matters of opinion or what cannot be proven (e.g., "Is our relationship karmic?", "Is X my soulmate?", "Have I lived before?", "Should I sail or fly to my holiday destination?", etc.). There is no way to test the results of these questions so they are not valid horary questions.