What Jupiter will do to the world this month?

CapAquaPis

Jupiter is my 9th or 12th house or ruler of my 6th and 9th houses - the largest planet of our solar system will be the closest to earth and brighter to the naked eye this month. Jupiter will be in near opposition in astrological Sagittarius and astronomical Scorpio. You better get a telescope or better yet, binoculars for a closer look.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jupite...VwwYnDgPkfVeT5d-29-RZ2NNet1GBfgw4ZEsy7K1N3gro

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I have a memory of my sky-viewing. Back in Aug 2003, the planet Mars was the closest approach to Earth in an approximate 60,000 years. I was able to view the red planet with simple binoculars and clearly, I can see Mars' polar ice caps. The close-up of Jupiter is one of those times when it's worth sky-viewing.

CapAquaPis

The risk of a major earthquake rises in the Southeastern and South-Central portions of California. With Jupiter in it's ruler sign, same with Saturn (earth sign naturally) conjunct Pluto, Uranus conjunct Eris and Sedna, and Neptune is in its ruler Pisces...there's going to be heavy seismic pressure and energy to be released under the earth in CA's many fault lines. This really concerns me when we had the double event on the 4th of July weekend in the Ridgecrest CA area.

Planets Now
Sun in Leo
Moon in Aquarius
Mercury in Leo
Venus in Leo
Mars in Leo
Jupiter in Sagittarius
Saturn in Capricorn
Uranus in Taurus