Weight gain with Jupiter conjuct sun?

ariana92

Hello everyone!I am born on November 3rd,in 1992,in Thessaloniki ( Greece- 09:39 a.m.).I used to be a bulimic for many years but since 2011 I am fully recovered..The last 2 years I have put on 4 kilos without changing the way I eat and I am afraid that Jupiter in Scorpio will get me back to where I started..Any ideas?

JUPITERASC

Hello everyone!I am born on November 3rd,in 1992,in Thessaloniki
( Greece- 09:39 a.m.).
I used to be a bulimic for many years
but since 2011 I am fully recovered..
The last 2 years I have put on 4 kilos without changing the way I eat
and I am afraid that Jupiter in Scorpio will get me back to where I started..
Any ideas?
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM :smile:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=12126
Extended Chart Selecton Page at astro.com has options
to choose
from amongst the fourteen currently most popular house systems in use

good link for the basics of western tropical astrology is http://www.skyscript.co.uk/

astronerd

More than weight gain, Jupiter conjunct Sun is about being more optimistic, confident, happy!

It is possible to feel more lazy, indulgent, so perhaps force yourself to have a well rounded schedule for when Jupiter conjunct your Sun. But overall it's a great transit to have!

capuranusnep

Hello everyone!I am born on November 3rd,in 1992,in Thessaloniki ( Greece- 09:39 a.m.).I used to be a bulimic for many years but since 2011 I am fully recovered..The last 2 years I have put on 4 kilos without changing the way I eat and I am afraid that Jupiter in Scorpio will get me back to where I started..Any ideas?

Yes Jupiter in transit can make someone a bit indulgent and make it easier to gain weight. But healthy weight loss is very much a possiblility during Jupiter transits, These are times of positivity, which could be help you follow better habits. Jupiter transits to the luminaries or ascendant can also give you more energy to get you moving.

IleneK

Premium Member

Please upload your chart as described in JupiterAsc's post so we can see the extent to which transiting Jupiter may interact with your natal chart.

ariana92

My chart attached:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_areti.77356.14680.png
    astro_w2gw_areti.77356.14680.png
    41 KB · Views: 29

ariana92

More than weight gain, Jupiter conjunct Sun is about being more optimistic, confident, happy!

It is possible to feel more lazy, indulgent, so perhaps force yourself to have a well rounded schedule for when Jupiter conjunct your Sun. But overall it's a great transit to have!
Thank you :)