A question of Venus retro back in 10th!!

SydGirl

Gemini ascendant here...venus has just retrograded back into my tenth...would be grateful for anyone's advice here, but i just landed a new job which i will need to sign the contract in this astrological climate....i know of the mercury retro rules, but worried same apply with venus?

Does this mean start to job is doomed before it even starts? I don't start until the 8th of May.

Any light on this would be greatly appreciated X

Osamenor

Staff member
I just got, and started, a new job during this Venus retrograde. Venus is retrograding in my third house, not tenth, but it rules my tenth house. This new job looks and feels like exactly what I need, which my old one didn't.

Obviously, Venus being retrograde doesn't mean a new job is automatically doomed before it starts. Neither does Mercury retrograde. Mercury retrograde might mean you need to pay extra careful attention to the details of a contract if you must sign one. Many people who follow astrology postpone signing a contract until Mercury retrograde is over, if they get one to sign during Mercury retrograde, but since the whole world doesn't live by those rules, it isn't always possible.

Venus retrograde could indicate a need to look more closely at your personal values. Is this job you're starting in line with your personal values? If it is, great. If it isn't, if there's any nagging sensation that you're not quite comfortable with something--work environment, manager, coworkers, pay, job duties--then pay careful attention to that.

By the time you start your new job, the Mercury and Venus retrogrades will both be over.

SydGirl

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain this - makes total sense...

Like you, I feel like its the right job in terms of people & place....but maybe not so in terms of money BUT i do think that over time it would be beneficial in that regard as well.

I have tried to manufacture the situation in signing the actual contract today - so fingers crossed given its merc retro shadow now - but as you say, the world doesn't accord to all of these astro rules...need to do the best we can with the cards dealt at the present time x

Wishing you the greatest success in terms of your new job....truly!!! X

I now need to try and find a way to postpone a first date with a boy i met not too long ago...again i can't understand how these events have been instigated given the astrological environment we are in.... merc shadow...venus retro.... :) universe runs on its on own time i guess ?

Osamenor

Staff member
The universe does indeed run on its own time, and you can't avoid things just because a planet is retrograde. Don't postpone your date. Don't postpone your new job. That would just self fulfill the prophecy that Venus and/or Mercury retrograde is bad.

The longest and best relationship I ever had started as Venus was stationing retrograde opposite my natal Venus. Proof that it's not universally true that you should never start relationships with Venus retrograde.

You've already met this guy and decided you like him enough to go on a date with him. He's already made the same decision about you. So whatever relationship you have, whether it's long term or just one date or anything in between, is already moving forward. Postponing a date won't change that, just interfere with the flow.

SydGirl

Dear Osamenor - if I were to post my natal chart - would you be able to have look and tell me a bit more about it?

I have never had someone look at it before before X

Osamenor

Staff member
Dear Osamenor - if I were to post my natal chart - would you be able to have look and tell me a bit more about it?

Maybe. I have a lot going on right now. Today was a great day for online time, but not every day is. Best I can say is, if I have time.

If you post your chart, anyone on this forum can look at it. Do you have any specific questions about it?

Freya39

Gemini ascendant here...venus has just retrograded back into my tenth...would be grateful for anyone's advice here, but i just landed a new job which i will need to sign the contract in this astrological climate....i know of the mercury retro rules, but worried same apply with venus?

Does this mean start to job is doomed before it even starts? I don't start until the 8th of May.

Any light on this would be greatly appreciated X

On April 3rd, Venus being in retrograde motion will go back into Pisces sign, in your 10th house, perhaps looking to resolve some issues in terms of relationship and career, professional life matters, life goal, cooperation, values, etc.

Venus rules love, harmony, peace, art and beauty, and when goes retrograde it’s a time to rethink a relationships; your values in terms of career, professional life, life goal, public life. Also, Venus may emphasize the power behind creation, and you may have a spontaneous power of attraction towards a specific social manifestation.

However on April 6th Saturn will move retrograde and it will stay retrograde until August 25th. Saturn is transiting your 7th house. Hence, on this frame time between April 6th and August 25th you may have a second opportunity to learn what you missed, or ignored in the past in terms of others, especially personal and contractual relationships.

Check the full Astrology Forecast for April 2017 / Gemini Ascendant, and you can find much more about this month.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq8K7xqCXYk

Hope this help!
Best wishes!

SydGirl

Dear Freya39 - thank you.

Dear Osamenor - I would be grateful for whatever spare moment you have. A friend who is studying astrology sent me my chart - but didn't disclose anything around it. In the wheel of my chart there is a massive red cross and outside it a blue, what seems, un upside down kite looking shape.

Ive had a rollercoster ride of a life so far, was hoping you could shed any of your wisdom on it too.

Should i just post it here? Thanks again for your input X