A Little Suggestion...

7401Rizey

I've been working in warehouses, doing administrative, retail and labor jobs for the past few years. I feel like I need a new direction in life and I need a change job/career wise. My job-to-job situation at the moment is really stagnant and although there has been a few paths to advancement, they all have been leading to dead ends or there's something strange that prevents me from getting in.

I work hard. I work really well when it's a job that I am really skilled at and love doing. I've had work like that. Problem is, it doesn't lead me anywhere.

I went to school for Art and Design. I loved my program. I hated the outcome. I finished my program, but most jobs in that field require more than what I offer (academic/experience wise)

Which is fine, I've been at different jobs over the years trying to prove my worth to these companies, but I'm starting to really think that I don't think a regular 9-5 job would do it for me. I don't think that is where I need to flourish.

As of now, I have Uranus at 19 degrees in Retro in my 4th in my transit chart which is creating an opposition to my MC in Libra.

I'm feeling restless and ready to do something unusual career/job wise.

Do you have any suggestions?

Attachments

• rizeys birth chart2.jpg
    rizeys birth chart2.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 22
  • transit chart.jpg
    transit chart.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 18

muchacho

I've been working in warehouses, doing administrative, retail and labor jobs for the past few years. I feel like I need a new direction in life and I need a change job/career wise. My job-to-job situation at the moment is really stagnant and although there has been a few paths to advancement, they all have been leading to dead ends or there's something strange that prevents me from getting in.

I work hard. I work really well when it's a job that I am really skilled at and love doing. I've had work like that. Problem is, it doesn't lead me anywhere.

I went to school for Art and Design. I loved my program. I hated the outcome. I finished my program, but most jobs in that field require more than what I offer (academic/experience wise)

Which is fine, I've been at different jobs over the years trying to prove my worth to these companies, but I'm starting to really think that I don't think a regular 9-5 job would do it for me. I don't think that is where I need to flourish.

As of now, I have Uranus at 19 degrees in Retro in my 4th in my transit chart which is creating an opposition to my MC in Libra.

I'm feeling restless and ready to do something unusual career/job wise.

Do you have any suggestions?
I agree, rigid schedules and monotonous work is probably the bane of your existence. You've got a very complex personality and your chart is definitely pointing you into the creative direction. Art and design was spot on, in my opinion.

Your 6th House is in Taurus and the ruler of the 6th in the 5th. Which indicates creative or artistic work as your day to day work. Your 10th House in Virgo and the ruler of the 10th in the 5th, too. Which indicates a career connected to creative areas again. But since the 6th and the 10th are in earthy signs, it's probably going to be more traditional, less experimental creative/art work.

Sun in Psices makes your very sensitive and should give you extraordinary powers of imagination/visualization. Moon in Aquarius makes you very sensitive too and your are probably far ahead of your time.

To sum it up, you should do something creative, something where you can use your imagination and preferably somewhere where nobody cares when you come to work or if you come to work at all. However, since you've got your career and work Houses in earthy signs, you like to play it safe and prefer a regular and stable income and position.

So, you will probably don't feel at ease if you just quit yoru regular job and just jump right into creative art work where you don't know from where and when your paychecks come. It's probably better to just do the art and design as a hobby and let it slowly grow into something big and continue your regular job for a while so that you've got the stability you need to be at ease.

7401Rizey

I agree, rigid schedules and monotonous work is probably the bane of your existence. You've got a very complex personality and your chart is definitely pointing you into the creative direction. Art and design was spot on, in my opinion.

Your 6th House is in Taurus and the ruler of the 6th in the 5th. Which indicates creative or artistic work as your day to day work. Your 10th House in Virgo and the ruler of the 10th in the 5th, too. Which indicates a career connected to creative areas again. But since the 6th and the 10th are in earthy signs, it's probably going to be more traditional, less experimental creative/art work.

Sun in Psices makes your very sensitive and should give you extraordinary powers of imagination/visualization. Moon in Aquarius makes you very sensitive too and your are probably far ahead of your time.

To sum it up, you should do something creative, something where you can use your imagination and preferably somewhere where nobody cares when you come to work or if you come to work at all. However, since you've got your career and work Houses in earthy signs, you like to play it safe and prefer a regular and stable income and position.

So, you will probably don't feel at ease if you just quit yoru regular job and just jump right into creative art work where you don't know from where and when your paychecks come. It's probably better to just do the art and design as a hobby and let it slowly grow into something big and continue your regular job for a while so that you've got the stability you need to be at ease.

Considering what I do for work, I dont find it very stable in a taurus-like way. I hope to eventually create my own little gig in what I love to do. I dont see any option for growth in a regular job situation these days. Then again its a constant flux of trying to get to get one foot off the ground one way while trying to keep one foot on the ground in another way.