tiny help with my next year..? (Saturn seems mean)

meowll

Saturn in the 4th house is opposing my Sun, Mercury and Mars. What does that mean? Could it have something to do with family restrictions, or maybe karma regulation? Or...dwelling into my past, experiencing it, and then finally letting it go?

Also, do you see any health-related issues?

Thank you:)
my solar return.png

Last edited:

Pisces13

Banned
Saturn in the 4th house is opposing my Sun, Mercury and Mars. What does that mean? Could it have something to do with family restrictions, or maybe karma regulation? Or...dwelling into my past, experiencing it, and then finally letting it go?

View attachment 53599

Now I know nothing about SR, but I'm pretty sure for it to be accurate you have to have it together with your natal chart (you can do this on astro.com). Also, not that it matters because you didn't put it together with you natal chart, but it looks like Saturn is in the 5th?

keywine89

View attachment 53599

I've had Saturn in the 4th house last year. The only thing I can remember is I was barely home. Other than that, I can't remember anything memorable from this placement.