Can someone please help me

Bryan80394

I'm in need of my chart being read to me currently going through a tuff time which seems like one thing after another. If anyone could maybe explain my chart to me it would mean the world to me.
Bryan
3-19-1984
2:26am
Born in Smithtown, long island new york

[please attach a chart or a link to your chart from a link site - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Cary2

Banned
Solar Arc Mars has conjuncted natal Neptune in Twelfth House. Solar Arc Neptune is square the natal MC. Transiting Uranus (and now Mars) is conjunct natal IC.

The combination of so many indications is part of the difficulty.

You may be involved in some undercover activities in order to avoid the disapproval that might otherwise trouble you if worked out in the open. If you are involved with medical activities, be especially careful of medications to which you might react badly.

There are confusing subconscious connections that are not fully understood by you. Subconscious promptings and urges that may stem from childhood may cause you to be less successful than usual. There may be severe conflicts between family or domestic matters and work or career matters.

There may be a friend staying in your home that has caused disruption in your home and work life.

You may have urges to part from your current living condition or you may feel pressured to do so. You may have a change of residence.

All of these things conspire to make life very confusing, strange and bizarre. There may be some metaphysical connections involved such as metaphysical group to which you belong.

There is danger from the consequences of not being aboveboard as well as the deceptive practices of others.

There may be damage to your home due to moisture. You may spend a year dealing with all of these challenges.