Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

ElenaJ

This is a completely crazy and unacceptable stance!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 21.28.28.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 21.28.28.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 22

aquarius7000

...President Trump is not a politician...
You are oh so very right - he is not a politician. And he knows nothing about the "affairs of the state". His world stops just at affairs and grabbing the privates and he proudly brags about it even. He has no clue about politics - and I will put below the meaning of the word for your benefit as well. That is why he is so very unfit for the job. He is massively unfit to be the president.
He is best at filing bankruptcies, scamming the govt. and not paying taxes for decades, scamming his debtors, scamming the people around him, throwing his weight around in entertainment shows like The Apprentice. How could he even be elected with such a poor background. How come America failed to do background checks in this particular case before letting him run for presidency?!

"politics (n.)
1520s, "science and art of government," from politic (n.) "the political state of a country or government (early 15c., from Old French politique and Medieval Latin politica; see politic (adj.). The plural form probably was modeled on Aristotle's ta politika "affairs of state" (plural), the name of his book on governing and governments, which was in English mid-15c. as (The Book of) Polettiques or Polytykys. Also see -ics.

Politicks is the science of good sense, applied to public affairs, and, as those are forever changing, what is wisdom to-day would be folly and perhaps, ruin to-morrow. Politicks is not a science so properly as a business. It cannot have fixed principles, from which a wise man would never swerve, unless the inconstancy of men's view of interest and the capriciousness of the tempers could be fixed. [Fisher Ames (1758-1808), "British Alliance," in the Boston Repertory, November 1806]"
https://www.etymonline.com/word/politics

Last edited:

ElenaJ

David, He's holding rallies because people want to hear what he has to say.

Remember, no one is obligated to attend.

What are you referencing to know there are no regulations being imposed on those attending?
Last I heard, at the entrance they were distributing masks and gel, measuring temperatures.
What information do you have on this?

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

Remember the forum rules: respect to other posters is required at all times. No personal attacks. I have just deleted MANY attacking posts and responses to those attacks.

Some of the deleted posts contained valid points, but the valid points were obscured by the attacks. Those of you whose posts were deleted may restate them if, and ONLY IF, you do so WITHOUT attacks. Do not use "you" statements, those are nearly always attacks. Keep it about the ISSUE, NOT the person.

If this thread devolves into personal attacks again, it will be closed.

Warning,
Osamenor

blackbery

Everyone loves him except for the Violent, Left Marxist Mobs run by the DNC.
He received over 63 Million votes last time & will get more this time around with thousands & thousands of Democrats like myself who have walked away from the Democrat Plantation.

He has the Christian vote, millions of them in the U.S. The Jewish vote (not very large but significant since they have always voted Democrat, he has the Law & Order vote (EVERY police force in EVERY state has endorsed President Trump & he has his regular 'blue collar' base (millions of them who left the Democrat Party in 2016 & won him the key swing states).

The Dems are tying to steal the election because they cannot beat Trump in Nov, he probably will win the popular vote time around as well as the electoral college as his popularity has INCREASED since 2016). Biden will NOT concded on Nov 3rd as commanded by the DNC/Clinton & will try to delay Trump's huge victory. They may delay it or not but they cannot deny the WIN for President Trump in Nov.
:lol::smile::love::love:

I can’t see Trump winning personally. Everyone hates him. It’s not the same as last time he won. I wonder how the Mercury retro will play out with regards to the election.

JUPITERASC

Everyone loves him except for the Violent, Left Marxist Mobs run by the DNC.
He received over 63 Million votes last time & will get more this time around with thousands & thousands of Democrats like myself who have walked away from the Democrat Plantation.

He has the Christian vote, millions of them in the U.S. The Jewish vote (not very large but significant since they have always voted Democrat, he has the Law & Order vote (EVERY police force in EVERY state has endorsed President Trump & he has his regular 'blue collar' base (millions of them who left the Democrat Party in 2016 & won him the key swing states).

The Dems are tying to steal the election because they cannot beat Trump in Nov, he probably will win the popular vote time around as well as the electoral college as his popularity has INCREASED since 2016). Biden will NOT concded on Nov 3rd as commanded by the DNC/Clinton & will try to delay Trump's huge victory. They may delay it or not but they cannot deny the WIN for President Trump in Nov.
:lol::smile::love::love:
tenor.gif

david starling

David, He's holding rallies because people want to hear what he has to say.

Remember, no one is obligated to attend.

What are you referencing to know there are no regulations being imposed on those attending?
Last I heard, at the entrance they were distributing masks and gel, measuring temperatures.
What information do you have on this?

I was going by videos of his last few mass rallies. There was one where he actually said, referring to Covid-19, "It affects virtually nobody. It's an amazing thing." The attendees were packed closely together, with few wearing masks.

Also, why can't he say what he has to say without raucous rallies, without endangering anyone?

blackbery

THANK GOD Trump is not a career politician like Biden or Pelosi who have made millions from the taxpayer while they & their elite crowd get richer & richer & the average American gets poorer.

President Trump stands up for the American worker, stands up for America against their enemies, including Communist China. President Trump loves America & is a true patriot. Donates his salary, doesn't need it.:whistling:

President Trump is not owned by silicon valley or Wall Street or the cabal that run the world & is INDEPENDENT leader, doing only what is best for the country & the citizens. Most 'career' politicians talk & talk & do nothing, Trump has done more in 47 months than Sleepy Joe has done in 47 years.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Some of his major accomplishments: (before the Communist Virus hit the world)

“Trump’s successes in reducing the cost of taxes and regulations, rebuilding our military, avoiding wars of choice and changing the courts rival those of all previous Republican presidents,” said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform.

They include 173 major wins, such as adding more than 4 million jobs, and another 116 smaller victories, some with outsize importance, such as the 83 percent one-year increase in arrests of MS-13 gang members.

Lowest unemployment numbers for all sectors and for the minorities.

4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.

Major criminal reform to undo the damage of the Obama-Biden Crime Bill.

President Trump formally recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and moved the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Every POTUS said they would do it but ONLY President Trump actually did it.:w00t:

Brokered a peace treaty with Israel & UAE/Bahrain with other Arab nations to follow.

Israel-UAE deal shows how the very notion of Middle East peace has shifted under Trump.

And these are just a few of his accomplishments. He will bring back major prosperity to the U.S. in 2021 with the decline of the China Plague & he will continue to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

:biggrin::w00t::biggrin::love::love::love:

You are oh so very right - he is not a politician.

ElenaJ

You mean in his basement in Biden-style?
He isn't that type of person, and voters really do want to hear him in person.
He is a people person.
He was also criticised for saying that at the wounded soldiers (sorry, don't remember the exact name of the occasion ) ceremony, people wanted to kiss him and hug him, so he let them, because he knows he is the President and that is part of his job. And the human contact is important for him, as for others.
He is very good at rallies. He is funny, he goes off the handle, he is extemporaneous, and it's a good energy exchange for all.

On the other hand, some of the latest cases of positive always had masks on and kept social distancing. This Covit is treacherous.

I am glad that he recovered, I sincerely hope Biden doesn't get it, as he is fragile.
No one is talking about Melania, and I wonder how she is doing.

blackbery

https://youtu.be/2mMT8AaZTRw

GREAT speech by the President, he has stated that he's running the greatest country in the world & can't stay in a bunker basement like Biden. He has to speak DIRECTLY to the people because the fake news keeps lying & smearing everything he says.

Funny how the fake media & the corrupt Dems have no problem with mass riots with thugs smashing & destroying, even in 'locked down' states the Dem Leaders say it's okay. :sick::sick::sick:

The Violent Rioting That Democrats Dare Not Mention

Crazed live-streaming white BLM activitists harassing Lafayette citizens sitting in their cars

#TrumpSupporters #AndyCuomo #BilldeBlasio
Jews protesting Governor Cuomo lockdown - community leader harassed by leftwing agitators

https://youtu.be/4SHw4tQRLjI

Michelle Obama says riots are peaceful, claiming Trump is whipping up intimidation and violence

Pompeo calls Pelosi's 25th Amendment bill a 'political stunt'

https://youtu.be/w0sTco7JRyU

I was going by videos of his last few mass rallies. There was one where he actually said, referring to Covid-19, "It affects virtually nobody. It's an amazing thing." The attendees were packed closely together, with few wearing masks.

Also, why can't he say what he has to say without raucous rallies, without endangering anyone?

blackbery

I do hope he is testing negative now....& Melania too of course...& the others..lots & lots of world leaders got it, lots & lots of people will get it. It's very dangerous for older people & I think Joe should stay in his bunker because he is very fragile & wouldn't survive it.

Pray for all those who have it & lost loved ones throughout the world. Communist China has to explain HOW they allowed it to escape from the Wuhan lab & spread through the world, MSM never talk about that!!

McEnany 'feeling great' despite COVID-19 diagnosis

https://youtu.be/ZOwB6yWsB8E

I was worried about Kayleigh because she is a cancer survivor, glad to hear she is doing well.

I am glad that he recovered, I sincerely hope Biden doesn't get it, as he is fragile.
No one is talking about Melania, and I wonder how she is doing.

david starling

At this point, I've pretty much got Trump on ignore. It's all brag and boast, complain and blame, deny and lie, and then say it was all just a joke to drive the Libs crazy.

Now, it's just about his (joking?) threat not to accept the official Election results. We'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:

david starling

Trump's doctor has unleashed him from quarantine, saying that he's no longer infectious (that is, assuming he really tested positive in the first place). No other information was given--the less lying, the better.

Now, Trump is free to roam around the country, holding Covid-spreading rallies wherever he goes. As Elena suggested, attend at your own risk--+ no one's forced to go.

Sort of like the proverbial moth to the irresistible flame, though.

First stop, Florida, on Monday. Maybe blackbery will be able to provide a first-hand report on the "really big shew"!

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"assuming he really tested positive in the first place"

David, do you have any evidence of this, or any reason backed up with facts to indicate this?
Are you disqualifying the physicians at Walter Reed?
Weaving mysterious behind the scenes plots just for the joy of weaving them can be fun, but it's just fiction at the end of the day.

david starling

"assuming he really tested positive in the first place"

David, do you have any evidence of this, or any reason backed up with facts to indicate this?
Are you disqualifying the physicians at Walter Reed?
Weaving mysterious behind the scenes plots just for the joy of weaving them can be fun, but it's just fiction at the end of the day.

I'm really not certain, one way or the other. It was to his benefit, and the doctors kept changing the story.

One columnist doubted the Covid-positive report, and correctly predicted that Trump would leave the hospital early, and say he felt great. This was when most people were extremely worried about him. Let's just say, I wouldn't put it past him, and OF COURSE he wouldn't leave an evidence trail. Doctors don't have to tell the truth either--doctor/patient confidentiality.

If it was a hoax, he definitely pulled it off.

JUPITERASC

Sky News

The leftist media’s hate and disdain for US President Donald Trump

is such
they are willing to have lives lost
which could have been saved

through the usage of the drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) :smile:

After President Trump revealed he himself uses HCQ
the leftist media was quick to condemn it
despite a plethora of

studies explaining its benefits against the novel coronavirus.

“...The leftist media’s disdain and hatred for Trump
is such that
they’re determined to convince you the President was wrong
about HCQ all along. Even if it means lives are lost
that could have been saved through the drug....”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If5H5eA5ftI

I do hope he is testing negative now....& Melania too of course...& the others..lots & lots of world leaders got it, lots & lots of people will get it. It's very dangerous for older people & I think Joe should stay in his bunker because he is very fragile & wouldn't survive it.

Pray for all those who have it & lost loved ones throughout the world. Communist China has to explain HOW they allowed it to escape from the Wuhan lab & spread through the world, MSM never talk about that!!

McEnany 'feeling great' despite COVID-19 diagnosis

https://youtu.be/ZOwB6yWsB8E

I was worried about Kayleigh because she is a cancer survivor, glad to hear she is doing well.