“Will I be ok in (city disclosed)?” I am moving in the following weeks

vcms

http://imgur.com/a/qNrtGM0

background: it’s a foreign country I’ve lived in before, I’m returning after some time apart, I don’t have a longterm sublet or income lined up yet, only minor savings and familiarity to go by, for now

arrival date is tentative but overall set in motion, I already flew back to the continent and am traveling a bit beforehand until I get my bearings

at this point there’s no turning back but I’m looking for a sense of relief or forewarning

8H Moon trines whole sign 4H Mercury—perhaps I am in fact “home” already yet terrified of unknown
Mercury is applying trine to Jupiter (7/10HR, removing-home and career in 8H of debt) and sextile Venus (5/12HR gamble and foreign lands in 2H of values, hosted by Moon)

Last edited:

vcms

any input is appreciated

Moon is conjunct Vega, the traveler, applying a conjunction to Jupiter 7HR, removing home-to-home

My sig is in Virgo, I’m currently in Greece. Final destination (city in question) is Germany, traditionally Aries

Last edited:

vcms

How to make sense of the exaltation and debilitation of 1st, 4th, and 7th house ruler?

Part of Fortune is in the 9th House (regiomontanus)

tikana

looks good.

Merc is moving out of combustion (still there but fading effect)
merc is trining jup (yes, you are moving)
Nothing afflicts merc since it is its own sign

T

vcms

hey t, thanks

the chart seems ok, wishing to extract the most information about my final destination.. horary as a beacon

Because I haven’t secured a sublet in Germany yet I might stay in Greece for a month more (undecided) but eventually I will need to push through—could the chart be advising to stay put?

1° aspect between Mercury-Jupiter, actually, one week from now is when I was thinking I might fly out or not

these are the questions I’m left with, because I am in the midst of travel it is convoluted to read

Last edited:

vcms

although we are applying to meet each other, between Mercury and Moon to Jupiter, the debilitation retrograde and 8th house placement signifies what about Germany? What about moon—are finances my main obstacle? Isn’t there in poor shape?

does the Jupiter’retrograde mutual aspect just elaborate that as a country I’ve lived in before, it is returning to me?

I’m not sure how to interpret significators in a Relocation horary

Last edited: