should I try to talk to him one last time?

KathrineB

Hi everyone!

Um...I dont know whether to make this story short or to give a long explanation...Basically, my husband and I have been separated for almost a year now. We had absolutely no contact for the past 3 months (cos I was away travelling and had no internet connection anyways), but before i left we had an agreement that once i come back i'll let him know and we will start the official divorce process.
and now i am back. so i should contact him now...

Ok, here's the part i need to explain a little. a woman i know did a little astro+ tarot reading for me in the summer. she said if i really want him back then thats the time period where i'll have a chance to get him back.

the thing is i still do want him back. but i no longer want to humiliate myself by asking/suggesting/discussing to get back together. and this is why i drew up this horary chart --> i want to know if my attempts might finally lead onto something or will fail badly again. Because if the chart shows that it all be in vain again, i'd rather skip the talking, save the tiniest bit of my pride thats left and just give him the divorce.

so please people, could you please help me with the chart?

P.S. i have misplaced this thread at first, so just re-posting it here, in the right branch of horary questions

Attachments

• astro_2gw_should_i_try_to_speak_one_last_time_hr.44932.14456-1.jpg
    astro_2gw_should_i_try_to_speak_one_last_time_hr.44932.14456-1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 56

IleneK

Premium Member
I guess what concerns me most is that moon is utterly void of course. So I don't see much coming of your attempts to change anything.
I am sorry but it seems like it might be best to begin moving on.

KathrineB

I guess what concerns me most is that moon is utterly void of course. So I don't see much coming of your attempts to change anything.
I am sorry but it seems like it might be best to begin moving on.
Thank you for your reply!
Could the void moon also mean that in the end I will not even try to talk to him (cos I am having some serious doubts and am now leaning more towards just skipping this idea).
And also, would you be kind enough to tell me what else you see, besides the void moon? The reason I’m asking is that the two astrologers who gave the answers above have completely opposite opinions...

besitos

well, mercury to aspect jupiter means some kind of connection - check reception. but moon being void speaks to actions or events not leading to anything.

do what you need to do.

rafaella

Unfortunately, I don't see talking to him will help. Reception shows he is negative towards you and that would mean he would reject you again. Moon is void and feral. I think better to end it. You've done the difficult work already by staying away and trying to heal, why mess it up again?

I hope and believe once this is over, you will find the right man who will be there for you unconditionally. You need to let this one go so you can finally find true happiness and you will!

all the best! :)

KathrineB

well, mercury to aspect jupiter means some kind of connection - check reception. but moon being void speaks to actions or events not leading to anything.

do what you need to do.
Regarding the Mer Jup connection - it is because I need to talk to him in any case, about the divorce process if nothing else.
But generally I understand your point of view, thank you for your comment!

KathrineB

Unfortunately, I don't see talking to him will help. Reception shows he is negative towards you and that would mean he would reject you again. Moon is void and feral. I think better to end it. You've done the difficult work already by staying away and trying to heal, why mess it up again?

I hope and believe once this is over, you will find the right man who will be there for you unconditionally. You need to let this one go so you can finally find true happiness and you will!

all the best! :)
Hi Rafaella! Thank you for your comment/ opinion on this,
and for the wishes for the future!
I guess you’re right, I have been having some doubts exactly because I’m afraid to mess up the tiny bit of healing that I think has already started... although it’s been hard, to be honest, there’s just something in this man...
Anyways thanks again!