Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-12-2019, 10:38 PM

Unhappy Unemployed and SR Saturn in the 10th house

Im unemployed and depressed since August. I need some hope...

Context:
I was in a stable 2 year job since May when I had a new job offer that seemed very good. I quitted my job of 2 years and enter to the new one and it was all the opposite as they told me during the hiring process, they lied to me and they were very unprofessional in their treatment. So in August I quit the job desperately and without having a new one.

I am committed full time to search for a new job, but no luck. Every day that passes I get more depressed. In my actual Solar Return I see Saturn in the 10th, which makes me think that there can be a delay in the professional area.

Can someone help me to figure out if indeed Saturn and SN is just delaying? or I will be unemployed the whole year?

And what does the Jupiter Neptune square means? I dont want to think that the job I quitted was the one my SR was indicating and I spoiled everything. I really didn't liked that job.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SR alone.jpg (51.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg SR with houses.jpg (39.5 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by virgo18; 10-12-2019 at 10:58 PM.
Unread 10-12-2019, 10:48 PM

Re: Unemployed and SR Saturn in the 10th house

Can't necessarily help with your chart . . . but I will say I also have Saturn in my 10th house, as well. May was when my secure position at my job went kaput, and I've been lead on by a different agency almost ever since. I've been optimistic about my lunar return, but regardless, I'm curious if others in Saturn 10th experience similar unemployment circumstances.
Unread 10-12-2019, 11:15 PM

Re: Unemployed and SR Saturn in the 10th house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthwolf View Post
I've been optimistic about my lunar return, but regardless, I'm curious if others in Saturn 10th experience similar unemployment circumstances.
LR are very mild in their accuracy. I have been using Horary and I get f**** No's = Squares/Oppositions with Saturn or Saturn ruling the 10th with bad reception to the 1st ruler.
Unread 10-12-2019, 11:37 PM

I had saturn in the 10th last year. It was bad job wise, I was mostly unemployed and without much prospects. I did temp work for the most part but absolutely nothing stable. I am so sorry, I feel your pain.
The Following User Says Thank You to Isa For This Useful Post:
virgo18 (10-12-2019)

Tags
10th, house, saturn, unemployed