Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 10-12-2019, 08:29 AM

Quesited on cusp

My friend asked should she have a conversation about her feelings with the man she is currently dating. Itís not yet serious obviously.

I have some difficulties to interpret this chart. She is Mars and he is Venus. They are in each other signs so there is reception and goodwill. He is faster planet here and is just about to enter 1st house cusp and that is perfection. But at the 7th house cusp there is Uranus and it is in opposition to Venus. So something sudden and upsetting (good or bad) is going to happen soon? And also she is at her 11th house of friends or maybe in this case of dreams,.

And then there is also Mercury at 1st, at same degree as nodes.

Does this look like positive outcome to you? For me it looks almost like he is the one making first move to tell her something?

Last edited by HeartTree; 10-12-2019 at 08:36 AM.
Unread 10-13-2019, 01:27 PM

Re: Quesited on cusp

Any opinions from more experienced members Aria Venue, Chrysalis, Rafaella and other.. Is my interpretation somewhat right?
Unread 10-13-2019, 02:12 PM

Mercury the speaking planet is in Scorpio 1st house, which is showing her wanting to say what she wants to say to him, but Scorpio is a mute sign, so i doubt what she wants to say she will say.

Venus on ASC applying to oppose Uranus on Dsc doesn't look very good. Moon is also inconjunct 1st house and will next apply to oppose Mars, 5th/11th axis but mars is under the terms of Saturn and moon then goes to square Saturn in the 3rd house.

So theres malefic Saturn in the 3rd/communication, Uranus/Dsc, an opposition coming from the 5th/11th houses, moon applying to first one malefic (mars is also the most negative planet in this chart) to then another malefic afterwards.

To me it doesn't look like its going to last much longer between them.

How are things going between them at present ? Has it been around 4 weeks/months they've been seeing each other ?

Last edited by Chrysalis; 10-13-2019 at 02:28 PM.
Unread 10-13-2019, 04:19 PM

Aaa..thatís sad. 4 months is about right. So him conjuncting asc very soon not going to help? You gave a lot of information that was unvisible to me I know that Uranus is unpredictable factor and can turn out to be fight etc unfortunate event. Last time I saw Uranus on Desc, fight made things better afterwards. And I hoped Saturn being her 3th ruler is just about the difficulty she is experiencing with communication. She is very shy. But of course that fools hope.
Unread Yesterday, 03:25 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

No, go for it. Dont see a problem
Unread Yesterday, 03:27 PM

Hi,

May I know how it is a yes @tikana ?

I was considering to talk about my feelings to my romantic interest and I got a similar chart. And I see both parties like each other but looks like one consider other as possibly more like a friend.
Unread Today, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
No, go for it. Dont see a problem
Thank you Tikana! I will tell her is it yes because L7 applying to asc?

Tags
cups, cusp, quesited