Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-03-2019, 01:44 PM
PlutoLibScoAsc's Avatar
PlutoLibScoAsc PlutoLibScoAsc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 294
Taurus's secrets

This is just for fun.
So I have met some Taurus sun men in my life. And 2 in particular that I got close enough to discover something, hehe.
They love soft toys! Soft, fluffy, cute toys!! haha, that is some girly side of these Taurus men, lol. Have you met any Taurus man that are the same, having a thing with soft toys??

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-03-2019, 10:03 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Re: Taurus's secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
This is just for fun.
So I have met some Taurus sun men in my life. And 2 in particular that I got close enough to discover something, hehe.
They love soft toys! Soft, fluffy, cute toys!! haha, that is some girly side of these Taurus men, lol. Have you met any Taurus man that are the same, having a thing with soft toys??
lol i'm glad you said 'soft' toys or very quickly this thread would be something else

Taurus are fluffy and cuddly and lovely and beautiful and cute....men and women. They care for the ones they love so so much like a possession. Us Pluto first house libra risings love it Plute! We love it!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 10-04-2019, 04:44 AM
PlutoLibScoAsc's Avatar
PlutoLibScoAsc PlutoLibScoAsc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
lol i'm glad you said 'soft' toys or very quickly this thread would be something else

Taurus are fluffy and cuddly and lovely and beautiful and cute....men and women. They care for the ones they love so so much like a possession. Us Pluto first house libra risings love it Plute! We love it!!
yes, is "soft toys", not those toys... LOL 😂

Yes, we sure love it!!😆😆 can't lie about that 😂
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 10-05-2019, 05:54 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
yes, is "soft toys", not those toys... LOL 😂

Yes, we sure love it!!😆😆 can't lie about that 😂
Lmao 🤣 Taurus make the home very comfortable too. Fluffy carpet and rugs.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 10-07-2019, 12:21 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Now
Posts: 9,522
Re: Taurus's secrets

Does this then mean that, due to opposition, Scorpio men like hard toys? ...Guess pet rocks exist for a reason. Heh.
__________________
I wish you well. By the will of Lord God, may this be so.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread Yesterday, 06:33 AM
PlutoLibScoAsc's Avatar
PlutoLibScoAsc PlutoLibScoAsc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 294
Re: Taurus's secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Lmao �� Taurus make the home very comfortable too. Fluffy carpet and rugs.
wish you were still here, hkk...

Since I married to one, yes, my husband is the one that wants a carpet instead of me
__________________
May I explore to the very depth of this infinite universe, expose and fight the abyss of crimes, understands the hearts of every living things and find peace and the meaning of life for my restless soul
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread Yesterday, 06:35 AM
PlutoLibScoAsc's Avatar
PlutoLibScoAsc PlutoLibScoAsc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 294
Re: Taurus's secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Does this then mean that, due to opposition, Scorpio men like hard toys? ...Guess pet rocks exist for a reason. Heh.
LOL, I didn't even know this kind of thing can survive and be a business in this way. But they're cute! haha
__________________
May I explore to the very depth of this infinite universe, expose and fight the abyss of crimes, understands the hearts of every living things and find peace and the meaning of life for my restless soul
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.