Magnetism and sex appeal in natal chart?

Just wondering which aspects show this kinda of appeal and magnetism? Also do i have any in my chart? I know i have Venus in 1st conjunct Mars but is there any more i don't know about?

Attachments

• Mychart.gif
    Mychart.gif
    51.4 KB · Views: 84

david starling

Here's a theory (untested)--Having Planets in the Signs they rule might be somehow magnetic. Also, Asc in Sadge. For some reason, Aquarian Sun women can be very magnetic. Leo women are naturally magnetic.

Last edited:

david starling

Here's a theory (untested)--Having Planets in the Signs they rule might be somehow magnetic. Also, Asc in Sadge. For some reason, Aquarian Sun women can be very magnetic. Leo women are naturally magnetic.

Sounds like a viable theory, if I do say so myself!:biggrin:
Venus in the 1st House has potential.

Last edited:

sibylline

Just wondering which aspects show this kinda of appeal and magnetism? Also do i have any in my chart? I know i have Venus in 1st conjunct Mars but is there any more i don't know about?

People might not reply because this is somewhat subjective and it also has been asked before many times on this forum. I remember giving a longer reply to a similar thread my first month here...You can search the forum for that thread.

Venus/Mars in the 1st house won't necessarily mean you're magnetic or even well-liked. I am acquainted with someone who is Cancer ASC with Venus/Mars in Cancer in the 1st, Moon in Libra, like yourself, except Moon in the 4th, and she doesn't draw people to her. She is pretty reserved and people tend to think of her as child-like or fragile, including men.

If you're really interested you should study charts of people who are considered appealing and look for correlates.

love-thinking

Well you might be very beautiful since you have ascendent in cancer with venus. Angelina Jolie has that. And since you have mars in there, weight might not be an issue like it is with lots of cancer ascendents.

You also do have a minor mars-pluto aspect. You have a venus square saturn, it's obvious you care about looks and aestethics and work for it. There's nothing wrong with that. I can be like that too.

But sex appeal alone: mars-pluto minor aspect, venus conjunct mars, you need to enter lilith. Lilith can speak volumes especially if you're a girl. However, your chart shows you're blessed with looks, most of the times, that's better than sex appeal. I'm sure you don't want people to say "she's not too pretty but there's just something about her"

I'm also going to put my two cents in, I have chiron conjunct ascendent, you have chiron square ascendent. We also have venus aspecting chiron. Which for both of us means, pain in love with karmic relationships, and pain when it comes to our appearances-we don't have the type of beauty we wish we had, others see our beauty but we don't.

Well I wish you the best and I hope you know you're beautiful. :)

wilsontc

Staff member
Get back to astrology

All,

Please get back to astrology. This is not a self-esteem forum, it's a forum focused on astrology. If you don't have anything astrological to contribute to this thread, don't post.

Back to astrology,

Tim

HighlyEvolved

I'd say Venus in harmonious aspect to ASC, but this is more likely for women. Neptune aspecting ASC would make you seem kinda dreamy and out of this wolrd- some people like this. And last but not least, Pluto aspecting ASC (conjunction!!, trine, sextile- the weakest) would make you seem magnetic, mysterious, powerful and sexy as a man. I think that Pluto is the most spot on :sideways:

Also, ASC in Leo, you can see that many asctors have this rising. It makes you come off strong and shining like a sun.