imagination, ilusions, reality

ninetta

is it true SUN opposite NEPTUNE conjuct JUPITER makes a person who lives in his own world, not being capable of seeing the reality?

bye now

aspicco

Well now... where is this reality you are referring to, and who else can see it?

Seriously, the Neptune/Jupiter conjunction should give this person a very rich imagination and "otherworldliness" but that doesn't have to be a problem. Over the years I have come to see the two sides of Neptune. Essentially, Neptune's job is to deny the physical world. Some people like to think of the physical world as "reality" but really, it is only one facet of "reality." At its least healthiest, Neptune denies the physoical world through lies, drugs, alcohol and fantasies. However, if you choose a path of meditation and spiritual connectedness, you will also be denying the physical world, but in a far healthier way. The more in tune a person is with the spiritual side of reality, the easier it is to cope with the physical side of reality.

The biggest challenge with this aspect is the opposition. All of the effects of the Neptune/Jupiter conjunction, for better or worse, will be manifested on other people, or other people will manifest them on the person. Without seeing the rest of the chart, just based on this info, I would say steer clear of drugs and alcohol, and try to walk a spiritual path.

ninetta

Seriously, the Neptune/Jupiter conjunction should give this person a very rich imagination and "otherworldliness" but that doesn't have to be a problem. Over the years I have come to see the two sides of Neptune. Essentially, Neptune's job is to deny the physical world. Some people like to think of the physical world as "reality" but really, it is only one facet of "reality." At its least healthiest, Neptune denies the physoical world through lies, drugs, alcohol and fantasies. However, if you choose a path of meditation and spiritual connectedness, you will also be denying the physical world, but in a far healthier way. The more in tune a person is with the spiritual side of reality, the easier it is to cope with the physical side of reality.

hi aspicco, thanks for your response. i have a so developed imagination, even people tell me that. but what i am referred to is that i read in books that people with neptune or jupiter in OPPOSITION to the sun makes kind of a "scape of reality". like not wanting to face the truth of his own life or what happens to itself.
i am the same who posted the chart os the "unaspected planet" talking about uranus.
hopw you remember!lol
bye now!

Claire19

ninetta said:
is it true SUN opposite NEPTUNE conjuct JUPITER makes a person who lives in his own world, not being capable of seeing the reality?

bye now

Whatever Neptune touches gives a feeling wanting to escape, illusion, fantasy but also great imagination and positively compassion. Whatever Jupiter touches it enlarges and exaggerates. It is the planet of reckless promises, also hope faith and optimism. It is protective influence when positive but can lead to overindulgences especially with substances, alcohol etc when conjunct Neptune. Religious faith is the way out of these problems and a feeling of purpose and self worth as we are all God's children.:)