Should i give this relationship a chance?

Aysemelek

There is someone who is great in many aspects and i kinda feel like i like him but i really can’t decide if i should give this relationship a chance there is almost something that stops me but I don’t know. What do you guys think should i give him a chance.

Attachments

• E2F41F7C-F930-420F-A252-846019DE6687.jpg
    E2F41F7C-F930-420F-A252-846019DE6687.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Free Chart - Astrodienst 2.jpg
    Free Chart - Astrodienst 2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
There is someone who is great in many aspects and i kinda feel like i like him but i really can’t decide if i should give this relationship a chance there is almost something that stops me but I don’t know. What do you guys think should i give him a chance.

The chart is really blurry to read, if you can put one up that is a bit easier to read the degrees of the planets?
But based on the house placement of the primary significators, Merc and Jup, their dignity, the aspect and reception between them, I would say it's not favorable.
Moon's next aspect is a square to lesser malefic, Mars. So also not favorable.

I think that the answer is that you are not in the best place for it now.

Aysemelek

The chart is really blurry to read, if you can put one up that is a bit easier to read the degrees of the planets?
But based on the house placement of the primary significators, Merc and Jup, their dignity, the aspect and reception between them, I would say it's not favorable.
Moon's next aspect is a square to lesser malefic, Mars. So also not favorable.

I think that the answer is that you are not in the best place for it now.

Thank you very much i have uploaded another one i hope it’s easier to read now

ElenaJ

The second chart is still very blurry and hard to read.
I think that is why Ilene mis-read the aspect, moon will trine mars and mercury.
However, mercury, ascendent ruler, will oppose Uranus, which should break off the relationship.

Aysemelek

The second chart is still very blurry and hard to read.
I think that is why Ilene mis-read the aspect, moon will trine mars and mercury.
However, mercury, ascendent ruler, will oppose Uranus, which should break off the relationship.
Yeah we ended it last night thank you