AVPD(avoidant personality disorder)

ElenaJ

This is the chart calculated from the date you indicated.
The doctor you have now is the 7th house, moon.
The treatment he is giving you is the 10th house.
Moon is strong by sign, approaching a trine to 10th house ruler, mars.
This is an indication that he is a capable doctor and his treatment for you is good.
Moon also approaches a trine to pluto in the first house.
Mars, the treatment, approaches an opposition to Neptune of the 3rd, so there is a bit of confusion about the treatment and how it is being communicated to you.
The 3rd is the doctor's 12th, so the treatment he is giving you will be disappointing.
What is happening here is that there is no contact with the ascendent ruler, Saturn.
Being retrograde, Saturn, you, will change your position.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 23.01.25.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 23.01.25.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 44

Sorrowful

I stopped my therapy due to expensive cost and current unemployment,i feel a bit better though,a slow recovery.

Update.We agreed with psychiatrist/doctor to stop the drugs into june month,we reduced dose from two per day to one per day,so some light in the tunnel.I hope this summer to be for me good.

Sorrowful

How are you feeling?

A bit better,not perfect,my severe anxiety retreated,avpd is a chronic issue so will need much more time and therapy to improve some of the symptoms.

If you think,that back in the start of 2021 i was totally cracked,i was taking lexotanil for early morning anxiety issues,pills for sleeping, antidepressants for depression and sadness,it's an improvement that this period i feel more stable and normal mentally.

I just gained overweight as side effect of meds and should try to act with self discipline in nutrition and exercise to lose em till hot summer comes.

Can you see which signs/planets helped me to overcome somehow this?

ElenaJ

Your progressed ascendent is in libra, ruled by Venus.
Transiting Venus just entered your 6th house.
Easy times.
Progressed Venus is retrograde, approaching a trine to progressed Jupiter in your 6th, and co-ruler of your 6th.
Again, easy.
Take advantage of this period!
Take care.

Sorrowful

This period,till end of summer is planned for rest,for preparing my degrees,exercise losing weight/pounds and have some fun with vacation.So i will take some little plessure and happiness back i think.My main issue is,firstly to find a stable joyfull job,without much anxiety,but this can still wait a bit.

Last edited:

Sorrowful

AVPD guys don't have cure or treatment as most personality disorders,mostly causes from childhood trauma,but causes aren't clear so far.I think will not be treated ever,i always will be introvert,too shy etc.

Sorrowful

How is your diet going?

Ups and Downs,i have lost 4kg,but i cannot have self discplince and follow a stable diet program nutrition,plus some basic gym routine such as walking,bike walks.But i think i need to push a bit my self and when i will lose 3-4 kg more,will gain self confidence to continue.I'm in phase where i will stop antidepressants,so may will have some side effects with my metabolism.

bluerosepetals

Personality disorders are usually lifelong conditions - and they are hardly visible in natal charts. You may see shyness in somebody's chart, but there is just no way of knowing if this will be a full-blown personality disorder. Also, you have probably had it your entire life (or since adolescence). However, they may get easier with age. Proper psychotherapy is needed, and usually there are some improvements if one is persistent with it.

As others suggested, posting a horary chart may be more useful. Or studying your progressed charts.

Sorrowful

Personality disorders are usually lifelong conditions - and they are hardly visible in natal charts. You may see shyness in somebody's chart, but there is just no way of knowing if this will be a full-blown personality disorder. Also, you have probably had it your entire life (or since adolescence). However, they may get easier with age. Proper psychotherapy is needed, and usually there are some improvements if one is persistent with it.

As others suggested, posting a horary chart may be more useful. Or studying your progressed charts.
Why you think in horary is more visible a disorder and what should ask to this horary?

bluerosepetals

It's not that your disorder would be visible, it's that you would be able to get an answer regarding its future outcome. The question needs to be a clear yes or no question, and focus on what is important to you. Think about the ways your disorder has impacted you and ask a question based on that. The simpler the question - the clearer the answer. If your future work possiblities are troubling you most, focus on that. If your relationships with other people are bothering you, then focus your attention on that area.
Other than that, astrology on its own cannot help more than that.

ElenaJ

The natal chart can show characteristics, and possibilities, but it cannot show probable outcomes. That's what a Horary can do.