Tired of ongoing mysterious health issues, please help

Giti

Premium Member
Hi All,

I got very sick with major digestive issues and pain in Dec 2019 and was sick into Jan. Doctors found nothing. Then I got sick with mysterious shortness of breath and breathing issues from March 2020 until summer of 2020, it was the worst in April and May I believe, with severe digestive attack end of July of 2020. All magically disappeared and doctors found nothing. From Dec of 2020, I got major digestive issues, severe heart burn and lump in the throat feeling and doctors found nothing. The day after Christmas, I had a major back pain with final diagnosis of sciatica ( extreme weakness and pain in entire left leg, for 3-4 weeks, I could barely make it to bathroom). I did MRI and final diagnosis was sciatica and I have been bed bound since ( mostly). I was mostly healed by middle of Feb but the pain is coming back.

My acid reflux was healed but kept returning. I’m not sure if it’s fully healed yet. I’m scared of eating anything to a point that I’m getting panick attack anytime I’m trying to eat anything from the fear of the lump in the throat and severe acid reflux. I have been diagnosed with hashimoto thyroid issue for years but finally they put me on medications in January and ultrasound showed no issues. The thyroid medication has made zero difference as I never even had out of balance thyroid hormones so I was asymptomatic for over a decade but my doctor thought it’s best to be careful.

Can anyone tell me WHEN all these magical diseases may disappear? Is this a cycle? What transits can possibly explain this? I’m not sure what to do anymore. I lose myself entirely when I’m sick. I haven’t been able to eat what I love since 2018-2019 time frame with cutting gluten and milk mostly out of my life. Tests show I should be fine with them. Most fruits send me to ER. My digestive issues started around 2005 with no clear issues other than random things here and there to progressively getting worse over the past few years and since 2019c really bad.

Must say, my back issue is not new. My previous sciatica was in June or July 2019. But I never ever had sciatica. Never ever had legs affected. I was having sore lower back and I was healed rather quickly every time. What happened this time was full blown paralysis.

I am really really scared. I am not able to function anymore. I can’t work. Research. Think. Read. Live my life. All I’m thinking these days is disease. Doctors. Death. I feel as though I’m falling apart. I used to be known for my health and stamina and my strenght in beating anything. I’m completely lost these days. Is this a cycle? Or am I just going to deal with this forever? Is it getting old? Is this permanent? Any remedies I could consider? Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

waybread

So sorry that you're not feeling well.

My best guess is that with all of the planets lately transiting through Capricorn (and with Pluto still in that sign) your general health has been affected, as the 6th house rules illness and health. They also squared your Libra moon-Pluto. The moon in general rules stomach and digestion. Transit-wise these planets have mostly moved off, but your solar return chart suggests the effects may linger into 2021.

What I am getting from your post is that you are under a huge amount of stress. This is bound to worsen any digestive problems. (The moon rules both our emotional nature and food-related health topics, which is probably why people who are stressed can develop unhealthy relationships to food.)

There is a vicious circle going on, where poor health leads to more stress, and more stress ratchets up your pain.

So the first question is, what can you do simply to calm yourself, so that you don't feel like such a nervous wreck? When your thoughts want to take you to difficult places, what can you do to stay calm and turn them around? This might be anything from quiet relaxation out-of-doors in a natural setting to a guided imagery meditation.

There is a point of view that most medical problems have a soul-based or psychological origin. I note your natal moon-Pluto square sun. The moon also rules one's experience of her mother. This makes me wonder whether you had problems with your mother from a young age. This might have even been something like her using food as a means of control, vs. simple nourishment. If this rings a bell with you, you might benefit from some sessions with a licensed counselor or psychologist.

Astrologer Judy Hall called close moon-Pluto contacts the "Hades moon" and said that they typically involve troubled experiences of one's mother.

Then the sun rules the spine, so the moon-Pluto square sun trio are interconnected.

Pluto seems much related to acid reflux-- bringing up something that was (metaphorically) hidden or "buried."

I don't know what foods you've tried, but sometimes people can tolerate plain boiled rice or infants' rice cereal and banana. Some herbal teas are believed to aid digestion, like mint and fennel seed. Chamomile tea has a calming influence.

If there is a qualified licensed herbalist in your area, s/he may have additional suggestions.

I realize that my response is incomplete, but I hope it is a start.

Last edited:

Giti

Premium Member
Thank you dear. Definitely a helpful informative response! I had a very extreme relationship with my Mom but can’t say she was abusive, she was being abused a lot by my dad who was never really a helpful father to any of his children. My dad was a real alpha male and a womaniser and a cheater and I saw my mom going through a lot but she She also was too much.

Truth is, my life has never been easy. I have never in my life have been liked by anyone. Women always hate me as I enter the room. Men also hate me the minute they know I’m taken or not available. My life is a battlefield, 24/7 trying to win against enemies who just appear out of no where, of both gender. I don’t trust anyone. Never have. But my life, regardless of how tough ive had it all my life, has gone downhill beyond belief. It’s just getting worse, without any break, since 2019. I counted every day for 2020 to end thinking 2021 was going to give me relief. But Dec was when I started getting VERY sick anf again, it’s been getting worse. Every single astrologer has promised me that after January it gets better. Now they say after Feb. some say after Match. I’m tired. I don’t know how much longer I can take this.

I can’t do meditation. I’ve tried. It doesn’t work for me. I don’t know what meditation is. What is it that people get from meditation. That **** Pluto on my moon doesn’t let me relax ever. I am always on. I’m on ready to attack like a pit bull. I am present in the depth of this universe 24/7. I can’t seem to be able to come to the surface let alone enter some magical clouds.

All I know is that my health was talk of the town. Last time I had the flu was when I was a child. My energy and stamina was legendary. I even tried a tarot expert to check and see if there’s some hex on me as my diseases are just increasing in intensity and I’ve never been this negative and scared. I am honestly not sure if I can survive 2021. I feel as though my time has come.

AstroPunter86

The houses of the horoscope rule the physical world. Notice how you have your Sun in the 6th house? This is, of course, the house of health, ruled by the sign of Virgo. Virgo and the 6th house also rules the digestive system. As a Virgo myself I can tell you ALL about acid reflux and indigestion.

Also, being a Capricorn you are naturally going to be susceptible to all kinds of bone/skeletal ailments.

Giti

Premium Member
Thank you. Yes I agree, however, I have barely had issues more than most re my bones etc....I did have root canals, 5 of them, by the age of 25, but a PERFECT set of teeth ( I used to get modeling offers for my teeth, they look perfect, zero work done on them ever in terms of aesthetics). Bone and spine issues have never been my problem, certainly not more than others and healthwise, I am known in my family and circle as someone who is never sick ( in my life I have never called in sick, no need, also sun in 6th people are notorious for having great health), however, ever since 2018, I have been going down, zero job, zero interviews, terrible health issues ( all mysterious in origin). That is why I am trying to figure it out, really, what is it that can explain all my back luck in the last 2-3 years, is it saturn and pluto, is it more than these, is is that chiron being triggered by uranus ( I despise chiron, I think it is underrrated and the source of all my miseries).

waybread

Giti, forum rules prohibit members from bringing up suicidal thoughts. If you do this, they will close the thread and recommend that you phone your nearest suicide prevention hotline. Hardly any of us are mental health professionals here.

My feeling is that we all have ongoing narratives about ourselves. That little "voice in the head" can have an empowering narrative or a disempowering narrative.

I see you speaking with a lot of self-disempowerment. For example, I seriously doubt that "Women always hate [you] as [you] enter the room." That's extreme. So is the idea that men hate you if you're unavailable.

But if this is your disempowering narrative about yourself, you may have your interactions with women configured as "the best defense is a good offense." If you expect women to hate you, you may put up a lot of barriers that are off-putting to other people, so they begin to respond in kind. Same with men.

I think your saying you mistrust everybody is more accurate. It sounds a lot like natal Pluto square sun to me. People with this aspect were typically bullied as children, so they grew up not trusting the universe to support them. They often construe personal relationships as a "dominate or be dominated" dynamic, in which personal power is a zero-sum game with inevitable winners and losers.

If this sounds like you, please consider whether--by now in middle age-- this narrative disempowers you.

If sweetly and quietly meditating doesn't de-stress you, do you need some sort of high-impact exercise (within the parameters set by your health problems)? I just feel that you've got so much stress and even anger that you need to discharge in a way that won't hurt anyone or yourself.

One of the positive aspects in your chart is Mars trine sun. Mars rules aggression and anger; but also athleticism and sports. Mars square Neptune would be a natural for some kind of aquatic exercise, like an aquafit class if you're a non-swimmer; or lap-swimming if you do swim. It's a non-weight-bearing exercise.

If you haven't been in counseling with a licensed counselor or psychologist I would recommend it. Some of them specialize in managing physical as well as emotional pain. Not all therapists are worth your time and money, unfortunatley, but if you can pursue this option until you find a good one, it should make a big difference.

You deserve to be happy.

Giti

Premium Member
Sorry, when did I bring up sucidal thoughts?! I’m the last person on earth to want to kill myself. I value my life extremely high. It also shows in my chart but that’s not even the point. I think we should stop projecting or assuming.

conspiracy theorist

It's the wording in one of your posts. Saying you "can't take it anymore" has been a dog whistle for suicidal posters throwing in the towel. It also crossed my mind that you might've meant suicide, but it was too vague a statement to think that's what you were definitively trying to convey.

waybread

Sorry, when did I bring up sucidal thoughts?! I’m the last person on earth to want to kill myself. I value my life extremely high. It also shows in my chart but that’s not even the point. I think we should stop projecting or assuming.

Giti, this is what you wrote:

OP:
I am not able to function anymore. I can’t work. Research. Think. Read. Live my life. All I’m thinking these days is disease. Doctors. Death.

Post#3:

I am honestly not sure if I can survive 2021. I feel as though my time has come.

Giti

Premium Member
Omg sorry. Like most Pluto in third folks I cannot stand PC culture and milennial stuff and I have been away from social media mostly since 2008. I really can’t stand it. I thought astrology forums were old school. I get it. My mistake. I’m truly clueless. I was extremely busy as a nerd doing a doctorate in engineering and as a mom 24-7 until 2018 and I’ve missed out a lot. Clearly. I am very angry that I can’t get a break in my job situation and my only lucky aspect, my health, is now turned into a mess.

Re women not hating me, not sure. But historically, they seem to not stand me. Men too are similar when the realise I’m not available or I won’t date them, though they never show thar like women tend to. Hate to generalise, but those aspects thar I have with moon and sun do apply to the general population. Sadly. I don’t even care. I don’t like and I don’t trust most people. I don’t like to have many friends and I generally have very few and even they are too much. What I care mostly about is my career success. And my family. Happily married for 12 years with kids and dog and home and all that. I’ve done very well on the marital and family front as well as education and achievements beyond most women anywhere. However, I just can’t get a break re my career. I don’t even get the stick, let alone short end of it. I’m invisible to the job market. I don’t matter. One interview in my field in 2.5 years now. And I went all the way to the top but didn’t make the final cut ( had 4 rounds of interviews including tough technical tests). I was runner up they said.

I watched the documentary bombshell about the life of Hedy Lamar. Like her, I too have a patent and interestingly, I founded a company in 2008 through which two men are employed to this day and are making money and none of them ever acknowledges me. My shares are equal to them. After I got pregnant and vested my shares and left the company to study for a doctorate, they stopped involving me which was really weird. I kept on helping for free. For years. They know I’m desperately looking for a job. We have enough funding to pay for me and I can be a very attractive addition since my expertise is very relevant. But again as I said, men run from me if they see that I’m not available for them. It may be that I’m very attractive and feminine and all that, plus I have opinions and known for my brain, that’s never ever something men or women can handle, sadly. Call it stereotype. You know it is true.

Watch the life of Hedy Lamar. I started crying in the middle of the documentary and I barely get emotional like that. My husband made it worse by saying “ omg, she reminds me of you so much”! I kept thinking, could it be that she has Chiron in 10th? Like nth person I’ve ever checked with $$$t luck from the masses and from the public as I have had all my life, she DID have Chiron in the 10th.

I know people think I’m self deprecating and I’m negative and all that. But in reality, as you can see in my chart, I investigate and observe and research like CRAZY. I wish I were manifesting all these. I don’t. I never have. Trust me on that.

waybread

Sorry, Giti-- I don't get the "PC culture" and "millennial stuff" comment. Who's a millennial? I'm a senior. I'm not on social media mostly due to privacy concerns, but when I was on Facebook I found that I seriously wasn't into so much the chit-chat.

I do pay attention to what people write.

I think you are giving very different impressions of yourself across your posts on this thread.

I am a retired academic, and spent over 30 years in university environments where both women and men were valued for their brains. Engineering seems to me one of the last of the male bastions, but it is changing. Engineering schools in North America, at least, are under some pressure to hire more women.

I don't know what type of job interests you, but assuming it's one that needs letters of reference in an application, it might be good to rethink what sort of vibes you put out to other people. Most jobs these days require teamwork, with the ability to work cooperatively with other people. Your referees would know that.

Your latest post reads so much like sun square Pluto.

But it is good to know that sun-Pluto's ultimate goal is self-transformation.

Different forum members have different approaches and rationales about chart reading. I try to tell the truth-- as I see it.

(Obviously you or someone else might see the truth differently.)

With best wishes for your journey,

W.

Last edited:

Shanti

I agree much with what Waybread said in this thread. If there is a planetary archetype that is dominating your chart then it is Pluto. That often gives a sense of antisocial patterns, which don't have to be negative. But there is a need for much time alone and processing things. And the periodical transformations and phases that occur in life is common. One of the positive sides is may be tat when you have gone through these things and being transformed, which is the aim of Pluto, you can act as an agent of change for others as well. Pluto makes for excellent therapists or doing other transformative work and positive things for the globe.

If you want to pm me your birthdetails I can check your chart and see if there is something I can add. ( I will not disclose them in the thread).....I know...I am a plutonian myself :biggrin

Progressed sun conjunction South Node (Ketu) in 8th house is noted.....

Last edited:

Giti

Premium Member
Thank you all for your reply. I am new here and have no clue how to respond like the pros, so I am going to address most of the questions here.

When I said I am not milennial, I meant, I am no feminist or a milennial type. I am not into ISMS. I hate that. I am extremely big on libertarian positions and I am extremely big on freedom of speech and there is nothing that will offend me as I am very much capable of responding and looking out for myself & defend my positions. I have never reported people online ( though I used to get reported back in the time I was active) and I never ever believe i cancel cultures and such. I believe society must be educated & informed enough so that it could see through BS on the web.

No way I have had covid. We barely had any Covid issue in Sydney Australia and also most my issues started in Dec 2019 and then in Feb 2020 I started having breathing issues related to a panic attack from my job hunting stress which caused asthma-like symptoms.

Re my career, I have excellent references. Really top ones. I have ACED in everything I have ever touched.In school, in every subject I was top of the class. I got into med school and decided not to do it( HUGE mistake, my biggest regret). I decided to work and then go for a PhD later which I did. I had a gap of becoming a mother and also a doctoral student and pretty much from 2012, I was a research student and a disaster in 2013 with a psychotic supervisor changed my life ( forever, what happened in feb 2013 is something I am still not moved on or recovered from) and I had to waste 2 years of data and start from zero at another university, doing another PhD, and a topic I didn't even like. I ended up hating my PhD and academia as a result. From 2014-2019, my PhD research was what I HATED every minute of it. Every part of thesis which finished with top score is hated by me and I hated my topic so much and the field so much that I, to this day, don't even mention my expertise in that field in my Linkedin profile.

I still applied within the field and within my first PhD project which ended up in a patent for me ( and I LOVED THAT topic) and I also applied within my former expertise from my working days ( I worked in silicon valley and even managed teams from 2002-2012, then moved to Australia permanently).

When I say I have had ONE interview out of 300+ sent, I MEAN IT. I am invisible. Please watch Hedy Lamrr's doecumentary to understand what's going on with me and re that chiron in my 10th. My Entire life, I have cried about my career and how I am always used and abused or unseen in ANY career setting despite being ' perfect' at work. I am NOT a good wife or a good Mom. But FEW on this planet MATCH the perfection I am at work. I DIE for my job. DIE for my employers and coworkers even though I don't really like team work. I am always an angel at work and have always gone into 'Mother Theresa' mode when I am given a task. It is a FLAW of mine actually. I lose myself to anyone who has ever given me a task to complete. To get their satisfaction means the world to me, even if my kids are hungry. I know. I am that messed up.

I have applied to jobs globally as well as many have told me sexist clicky society like Australia is the last place a woman like me is seen and I absolutely agree with that, I have come to see some really ODD stuff here that I never faced or saw back in America.

I didn't leave any stone unturned. I applied in every country. Every field. Every position, even much junior. I had 10 resumes. I applied without MSc. Without PhD or with them. I applied as a more junior person. Or a more senior. I contacted at least 500 people out of my 5000 linkedin connections. I had politicians, former or current, and people with many letters after their name introducing me to their network and send out my CV. I am quite resourceful and extremely connected for a woman in my field. I also don't need to work as I married very well. So I have never been desperate for money.

I have scientific and research and engineering expertise and management and entrepreneurial expertise. A friend once sent my CV to a recruiter as a test and the recruiter who didn't know me told her that ' this B*** is not real". Due to my odd global experience and many degrees and references from various STEM fields and my youthful awesome pictures online, many think that I appear 'unreal' or too good to be true. I also removed my images for a while, didn't matter one bit.

No matter what you think you could say now that you may assume I have not tried, I can assure you, I have done that and much more. I went ALL THE WAY with my job hunt. I stopped applying during 2020. Last CV I sent was probably summer of 2020. No sure. I spent most of 2020 staring at my ceiling, in bed, crying hard. Crying about what a loser I have become. I stopped going to the city as the sight of seeing work badges sent me into massive panic attacks.

When I say women hate me, is not a feeling. They DO. They always have. I look very good, always have, and I am quite educated and I have a great family. When I go to conferences or networking events, they ALWAYS act bitchy and extremely jealous around me. They never ever accept my add requests with nice messages on linkedin ( few are nice enough to at least pretend, most are not). I have reached out to multiple STEM groups focusing on feminism and women in STEM and such, ZERO has ever responded to me. I even offered to give talks in their groups. ZERO interest.Female recruiters which is most recruiters these days NEVER get back to me. They just ghost me. I have found no recruiter who has ever tried to help me in Australia. Back in silicon valley when I was still in my 20s and mostly junior, I used to know a few who seemed nice and professional. But even those people ghosted me.

I have called recruiting agencies here and they hang up on me. I swear to my children. The minute I talk about my expertise, they just hang up. Some say, sorry, got to go, you sound too overqualified.

The few who have written to me have said you need to be a professor at University. Why are you interested in working for corporations? I tell them, I worked for a decade in corporate sector. I even founded my own start up which is around in 2008 and vested my shares. I have always been a corporate person. I have so much to offer etc. And exactly as in cases with other chiron in 10th folks, the cofounders of the company I founded in 2008, both men, would be most likely out of job without me today ( they both had asbergers, and addiction issues) as I was the one bringing in the money thanks to a very wealthy boyfriend who invested and also a patent lawyer friend of mine who did everything for us for free and much more during that initial 3 year that I was dedicated to that start up before my departure for Australia, those same men today, knowing I am desperate for a job, and knowing how much I could benefit them refuse to offer me a job even tough I have the same exact amount founding shares as they do and I know why. They know I always aspired to be a CEO and one of them especially is afraid to death ( has told a friend) that if I moved back to US, the investors will push me to the C suit knowing I am younger, have doctorate in the field, have charisma, have great social skills and leadership skills and I am a woman which is HIP these days and needed in CEO positions ( I actually know mutiple investors there who will invest if I were to be CEO of a tech companY). They much rather grow the company slowly and use my connections, including my own husband who is on their board and not give me anything now that I need it badly.

I can say much more, but this is enough. Every case I have looked with chiron in 10th, is a tragedy like mine when it comes to career and the public. GREEK TRAGEDY. Please start noticing.

Why I don't start something myself? I can. I have a patent in the mining field ( mining reagents). Very lucrative one. I am scared of that chiron in my 10th. I already believe that there is NO WAY I will ever make it or succeed. That chiron will guarantee that. I have never seen a single case of chiron in 10th who has made it as a top known global popular CEO. Is there ANYTHING in my chart indicating that I will make it that high? I cant see it. My experience has shown that is next to impossible with me. Going by my transits and my chart, I am currently programming a very unique lucrative astrology software and in my estimate, that can be huge. But I am never going to be known or seen. So perhaps, I'll make it. But with what I LOVE to do, the career I would love, that is a Tech CEO/founder, the career that i know I will be perfect at from day one, this one, I won't be able to succeed in. So, I have no faith anymore. Universe showed me that is the realistic scientific position I probably should have. Given how bad I took my rejection re jobs in the past 2-3 years, I may be sent to looney house if I fail my dream job of starting my own company as the main/sole leader/founder of it. I am trying to keep my sanity.

Thank you all again. You are the best

conspiracy theorist

You have a list of Chiron in the 10th individuals, Giti? I'd like to see it. Based on what you've said, I can give up my dreams of ever being in the C-suite (I have Chiron conj. MC). Oh well.

Giti

Premium Member
You have a list of Chiron in the 10th individuals, Giti? I'd like to see it. Based on what you've said, I can give up my dreams of ever being in the C-suite (I have Chiron conj. MC). Oh well.

I don’t have an exact list, though I have analysed and come across many. I mean too many. In fact, when I hear of anyone who has been ******* in his and her career or has been demonised out of proportion by the public, I always check astrotheme and mostly, I’m correct on this. Look for Chiron in 10th, also 11th, or in 9th near MC AND also ANY connection with ruler of 10th and/or 11th. Chiron in 11th can be as bad frankly. I actually heard of this Jewish woman I had never hear about who was nominated 50 times for nobel prize and didn’t get it and was always taken advantaged of in some ways in her career. I think in her case, Chiron was associated with ruler of 10th or 11th. Her name was lise meinter I think. Hedy Lamarr is an obvious case with this. Also looked up the chart of the man who gave Freud his idea and he had Chiron in 10th. There is much out there on this and it is very underrated. Chiron is FAR worse than Saturn in my opinion. Those who have it on axis are truly going to suffer the most but it ***** anywhere it is. We are “ perfect” at that area of life and giving giving giving never receiving. Except in therapy and healing jobs apparently Chiron can be quite advantageous.

I tested this belief that Chiron can be brilliant for therapists and offered my astrology services on a public platform. Within 6 months, I became Top third seller and I recieved insane amount of attention and 5 star rating and referrals. I went from 500 in ranking to 3rd highest rated and popular in 6 months. I have noticed that even women love me and want to be around me when it comes to giving advice, through astrology or just coaching. Aside from that, they all seem to have an allergy to my existence.

My advice, if you are not in therapy or coaching jobs, remain behind the scenes. Having big aspirations will end in Greek tragedy with this one. Remember, we may not have a long list of celebrities with Chiron in 10th or 11th as in order to become a popular celebrity, you either don’t have Chiron or Saturn in 10th and 11th OR you have Venus or sun or moon or Jupiter along with Chiron.

I have yet to see those who are famous, popular, successful , etc and do not have a brilliant 10th or 11th, sometimes both. My son has Venus, son, mercury and Pluto in 10th and cusp of 10th is jupiter. He was popular at every age. Still is. He’s always performing on some stage. He just gets lucky with everything he touches. People think sun shines out of his $$$.

I envy seeing that at times. So unearned. So unfair. I never ever experienced that growing up and I always was at my perfect / best behaviour and tried so hard. I tried so hard to ace it and make others happy. Especially my parents and my superiors.

Life is unfair. That’s why I love the concept of karma. I keep imagining myself as sons nazi officer. And I’m from a Jewish family. But I can’t make sense out of so much bad luck re the public outside some bad karma from past lives. It’s quantum physics within our life in this simulation indicated by these number generators ( stars and planets).

Giti

Premium Member
There are hundreds of well-known people whose Chiron is in 10th, with natal information publicly available. Waybread pointed out Moon-Pluto square Sun, and you can get a therapist for that. I suggest Ayurveda for the digestive connection to panic attacks, which will be grounding with your Asc ruler in 6th disposited by retro Saturn in Virgo.

There are hundreds of well-known people whose Chiron is in 10th, with natal information publicly available. Waybread pointed out Moon-Pluto square Sun, and you can get a therapist for that. I suggest Ayurveda for the digestive connection to panic attacks, which will be grounding with your Asc ruler in 6th disposited by retro Saturn in Virgo.

Please tell me what to look for re Ayurveda. I’m very bad at anything 12th house and Pisces realm, yoga, meditation, eastern medicine etc.

I respectfully disagree re Chiron. Those other issues of mine aside, I have ab excellent chart for career and success and have achieved a lot and I’m extremely resourceful and popular with most people who have ever known me. Also mentally, I’ve always managed to tough it out. Never ever needed pills or therapy either. I have tried. Psychologists tell me I tend to heal them as I am very tough and strong re getting up and get back on the saddle. Nothing explains my terrible luck re my career other than that Chiron in 10th and it creeps me out everytime I hear of someone who had potential and would have made it but was either robbed of it or was bullied, abused, ignored, ghosted, and ripped off re career by others. Please look at the other placements in the 10th house of those successful famous people. I can assure you, the only way anyone can make it with Chiron in 10th is through having other strong powerful positive planets and most likely still, they somehow lose the spotlight or face done sorta greek tragedy. We actually do not have a long list of people with Chiron in 10th who have not had tragic situations with the masses or have been popular and not part of some controversy and not a victim of some sort.

In my research, Chiron us found to be far worse than Saturn as Saturn gets better with age. Chiron never ever gets better with age, in fact, it gets worse with age. It actually starts posting out in our 30s and is at its worst peak in our 50s.

I have been obsessively looking at this for years. To me, nothing is as impossible and terrible as my Chiron placement. I can think of some good stuff re my Pluto aspects and nothing re that Chiron ( since I don’t like to be a therapist or a coach though the world just showed to me that’s what I am to them).

Giti

Premium Member
I agree much with what Waybread said in this thread. If there is a planetary archetype that is dominating your chart then it is Pluto. That often gives a sense of antisocial patterns, which don't have to be negative. But there is a need for much time alone and processing things. And the periodical transformations and phases that occur in life is common. One of the positive sides is may be tat when you have gone through these things and being transformed, which is the aim of Pluto, you can act as an agent of change for others as well. Pluto makes for excellent therapists or doing other transformative work and positive things for the globe.

If you want to pm me your birthdetails I can check your chart and see if there is something I can add. ( I will not disclose them in the thread).....I know...I am a plutonian myself :biggrin

Progressed sun conjunction South Node (Ketu) in 8th house is noted.....

Thank you. What should I expect from progressed sun on ketu in 8th? I have been thinking about going for hypnotic regression. Should I do that?

conspiracy theorist

@Giti

I'll keep your thoughts on Chiron in 10th in mind, while I forge ahead in life. I wanted to test your theory on Chiron in 10th so I looked at the charts of people who are known to be at the pinnacle of their fields. Within the first 5 minutes I hit upon Christine Lagarde's chart (Chiron 10th, Venus on the cusp of 11th), and also Einstein who had it in the 11th. What is your opinion on these exceptions?

I think that your deadly dance with perfection might be the actual crux of the matter.

Giti

Premium Member
I don’t know why you would look at it strictly as an issue of house placement. You have a grand earth trine with it. Do you feel that plays into your Chiron dynamics at all?
It can be difficult to talk about power (Pluto) but it would be good for you. It is a little odd to hear you say that women and men both hate you but you’re highly popular.

Hypnotic regression is a form of psychotherapy.

I meant hypnotic therapy as in past life regression. I’ve been researching this lately and I am also looking at how scientifically this works, trying to connect it with reincarnation studies and simulation studies. I have never done any form of hypnosis. Yes I do believe Chiron is excellent in my chart re coaching and therapy and I saw it’s magical effect just recently. I test things.

When I say women hate me, they freak out when I enter a room and especially when I’m introduced or when I open my mouth introducing myself or answer any questions or ask any questions. Men always gather around me like I’m maddona in material girls, with twinkles in their eyes and before I was married, everywhere I went, men were lining up just to give me their cards or phone numbers etc. Any time I was taken or unavailable which is most my life ( I am always very loyal and long term, had one long term boyfriend and then a marriage, 12 years now), men either act like stalkers ( few) or turn on me and become my enemy number 1, along with women.

Due to my charisma and fair play and extremely strong and also numerous chilled personality, after people get to know me by force, as in working with me becayse they have to etc, they then become very friendly. So back in the US and when I left, I had quite a following it such a group. But in Australia, I have only dealt with a few nerds. Mostly international folks. Mostly like myself, married with kids. I haven’t really worked with anyone here. I have never been given the choice. I still left academia as a popular person and had jobs forever if I wanted to stay. My supervisor has grants for decades if i wanted to stay and become a post doc. There are many grants available for women these days in academia as well. I just do not like academia. I hate it in fact. My personality is not nerdy/ geeky enough and I hate to waste my time doing research. I’m a doer. I like to apply things to the real world and see the world change in front of me. I’m extremely impatient for academic wanking.

The part re women and men not liking me isn’t even my problem. To be honest. Anyone who is good at something and is alpha is many aspects of life is going to have haters. That’s a given. It’s their loss as I am very loyal to anyone I ever let enter my circle and I’m still in close connections with my few childhood girlfriends who are in various nations and never burned a single bridge with any ex of mine. I have never experienced drama in my relationships and I’ve never had a large group of friends or admirers that meant much to me but the few who truly were my fans, are still, very much in my thoughts and have done a lot to help me find the right job. One of them has set up an interview with Apple next month although, I cannot return to America any time soon so I’m not sure what to do. The role is only possible in the US. And that’s IF I get to be able to live there and here and travel once a month which my husband has agreed to. He’s very supportive. He’s horrified by what I have gone through. He has dropped anyone who could have helped me and didn’t among his extensive network. He thinks Aussie men are just too afraid of good looking opinionated girls getter type women. Plus here, due to extreme mateship culture, helping wife of a friend is a NO NO. It’s a taboo almost. And I hate it. Hate to have been in such a situation. It has been like a walk of shame for me.

And again, I don’t care or expect any stranger, msn or woman, to ever like me. They never do. That’s the first impression. I’ve experienced it my entire life. Ruler of my chart: in house of open enemies. Ruler of 11th. In house of open enemies. Ruler of 12th house of hidden enemies: moon ( women, crowds, people). I’m hated from the get go. And that’s ok with me. As long as I get to have that stellar career and rule over these haters or not need them ever. Thry won’t be missed ar all. I can be extremely ruthless re not needing approval from others, women especially. I’m too masculine and too tough and too unemotional re how I assess things and how I judge things which already is something typical women freak out when they see this aspect of mine, regardless of their “ gut feeling” re the evil scary me.

Who knows what’s going to happen to me. My mom is begging me to return to US and become a teacher. Rather become a prostitute. But another astrologer told me my destiny is in teaching. No idea. Maybe I’m overreacting and I’m extremely shattered due to these transits. Maybe one day I wake up and the right contact approaches me for an amazing job, sonething ny husband and those with excellent 10th and 11th house often experience and I never ever have.

Maybe it’s just the cycles. We shall see.