Trying to determine a friend's chart...

L.C.

I have a close friend, who was adopted. He doesn't know what time of the day he was born.

I know him pretty well, so I can offer some information that may lead to a closer estimate to his birth time. He was born in Ireland, and I assume Dublin, but we can't be certain. Either way, it's not a terribly big country, so I'm sure if we're off a few degrees on the map, it won't be so bad. ;) The birth date is Mar 1 1976.

He has dated several Libra women in the past, but his last long term relationship was from 1999-2002, and that was with an older woman (7 years his senior) who was born on the Aquarius/Capricorn cusp. They even lived together.

He went through a very rough time after that, which lasted from 2003 through late 2004, when things finally started to turn around at the end of that year. He was broke, hungry, but worked hard and kept focused on his goals. (he currently works as a graphic artist) He is a person who "lives for his dreams," and never stops talking about them. Also has an uncanny memory, especially related to his love of film.

He tends to get into more serious relationships with older woman, and is currently seeing someone about 9 years his senior. She's a Virgo, btw.

March 1 1976 puts his Saturn at retrograde 26 degrees Cancer. That means he got his Saturn Return a little earlier than most folks do. My Saturn is at 1 degree Cancer, and I was hit hard from 2003-2005. We both sort of went through a hard time together, but I think he emerged with his lessons emblazoned into his soul once his time with Saturn was done. Much more disciplined and hard-working than before.

I'm his good friend, but his other close friends are mainly fire signs. Aries males, to be exact. He tends to like the Air and Fire signs, as they tend to offer more excitement for him than Water and Earth. Also, is very into his looks, his clothes, and feels that he'll one day be very famous and well known. He is also extremely clever and a very funny guy, and works under a pseudonym and is garnering a very strong following with his work.

I hope this is enough information to go by. My initial guess was that he's possibly a Pisces/Aries rising, but his insistence on not wanting to be a part of a "club" or organization of some sort makes me think that he must share a similar 11th house Saturn as myself. That would put him closer to a Leo/Virgo rising.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

-L.C.

starlink

Hi LC¨Very interesting. I love to search for Ascendants!! To me it would look like an Aquarius Descendant, Leo Ascendant. Aquarius is traditionally also ruled by Saturn, indicating either that you can marry later rather than earlier in life and also oftên with an older person.
Could you tell me at what age he was adopted? I might be able to see something with the help of Solar Arc directions.
If we take Leo on the Ascendant, then the Part of Fortune falls in his 1st house and trines his MC which could show that he will be lucky in his career.
I do believe somehow that he really knows that he could become famous.
I started by giving him and Asc. at 15° Leo. In 2002 Uranus passed through his 7th house in that chart which often brings a separation.
In this chart he also gets Sun and Moon in the 8th, a very transformative house and where one can be confronted with many crisis in life. Moon and Sun are both in T-square with Neptune and Mars. Mars would be ruler of his 4th house, Neptune ruler of the 8th .This would show a very dramatic childhood. Depending on where his Asc. would fall in Leo, you could get either Libra or Scorpio on the IC.
Anyways, before going any further I would like to know at what age he was adopted. I am going to bed now, so tomorrow will come back. This needs lots of sorting out and actually we need dates of graduation in school, if there were major moves from one place to another, accidents, operations, first big love and so on. Is he the only one or does he has brothers or sisters who also were adopted? What happened to his parents? Was he given away of did parents (or mother) die? All these things are important to know.
Hope you can answer a few. Thanks!

Starlink

L.C.

Hi starlink. You know, I had once considered he was an Aquarius ascendant.

Some more information on him:

-He's very concerned with "karma," and being good to people as he doesn't want to receive anything bad in return for anything bad he's done.

-He was adopted at birth. His birth father and mother I believe worked in a hospital, and had an affair.

-He has another adopted brother in his family, but this brother has different birth parents. They are both of the same mixed ethnicity, and grew up as 'minorities' in Ireland. This sibling is of great concern to him, as he has been outcast from the family as a "problem child," and my friend is the only one who associates with him.

The Leo ascendant idea is interesting, as he is very concerned with his outward appearance, more so than most men I know. He's also a highly sexed creature, who can't go for very long without being with someone. (Contrary to myself, who is more like a camel and go for eons without :D) I'm a 29 degree Leo ascendant, and while I'm concerned with my appearance as well, I'm not nearly as bad as him! While he and I share similar tastes and interests, I'd say at times we're nearly opposite in some ways.

From what I understand, he lived in the same place in Ireland his entire life. I know he didn't have much luck in love until he was about 19 years old, and went under a dramatic shift in his outward appearance which only improved his luck in that department as years went on. Also, people from his home town say he was known as a "ladies man" and he considers himself a romantic type of person.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. (Pretty fun stuff, huh? ;)