Job????!????

Hello all still kinda new to this board and was wondering if anyone could assist me in figuring out when I will get a job. I have been unemployed since September 2012 and nothing is working for me :sad::crying::crying::crying::crying: ...my chart is under my pictures. On an iPad so it won't let me attach a file. My birth info is 10/20/1986 2:36pm orangeburg, South Carolina. Thank you in advance for your help!

JUPITERASC

Hello all still kinda new to this board and was wondering if anyone could assist me in figuring out when I will get a job. I have been unemployed since September 2012 and nothing is working for me :sad::crying::crying::crying::crying: ...my chart is under my pictures. On an iPad so it won't let me attach a file. My birth info is 10/20/1986 2:36pm orangeburg, South Carolina. Thank you in advance for your help!
Hello lovelylibra86 and welcome to our mixed-ability astrological learning forum :smile:

you may need these instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A NATAL CHART TO FORUM POST
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=12126

Larxene

You were unemployed since Sept 2012, but I think you had career problems since Oct-Nov 2011? So, due to those problems you eventually left the position in Sept 2012. Am I right?