Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 11-17-2012, 10:03 AM
Teb

Re: Elizabeth Taylor's birth time?

Sags hate committment, can't imagine that would be he asc.

Unread 11-17-2012, 10:08 AM

but didnt she commit to 7 husbands, so she kept her options open. her latter years spent on her own.

Soundtrack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfJRX-8SXOs

'You can take a horse to water but you can not make it drink'! My grandad
Unread 11-18-2012, 06:26 AM

Some facts regarding Elizabeth Taylor,She was decribed as :
Quote:
"Her eyes are too old, she doesn't have the face of a child,"
Quote:
There was something slightly odd about Elizabeth's looks, even at this age – an expression that sometimes made people think she was older than she was. She already had her mother's air of concentration. Later on, it would prove an invaluable asset. At the time, it disconcerted people who compared her unfavorably with Shirley Temple's cute bubbling innocence or Judy Garland's plainer and more vulnerable juvenile appeal.[8]:32
Quote:
Taylor herself remembers that when she was a child in England, adults used to describe her as having an "old soul," because, as she says, "I was totally direct.
Quote:
“Physically speaking, Elizabeth had only one major difficulty. She suffered from hypertrichosis, a glandular condition which can cause a heavy growth of body hair. Her arms, shoulders, and back were covered with a thick downy pelt. The infant looked like a little monkey.”

Read more: http://cinemaroll.com/cinemarolling/...#ixzz2CYLGqgk8
What do you think ?
Unread 05-11-2013, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
Hello there, Elizabeth Taylor has Libra rising not Sagittarius. Just looking at her you know that. I will try to find her correct birth time, I had it somewhere.
Yes, Taylor is Libra Rising.

I get so upset when correct data later gets upstaged by "new" data which is worng-- which happens with ascendants most often.

It was once understood that Taylor was the very definition of Libra Rising -- that face, that distinctive vocal trill.

But then that damned "2 am" stuff had to circulate. (It really bugs me that the heirs to Lois Rodden's meticulous data are disrespecting it).

The Libra Rising is why a young Suzanne Pleshette resembled Taylor. It's why when Vivien Leigh was replaced by Taylor in "Elephant Walk" the master shots didn't have to be re-filmed (yes, yes, most charts show Leigh as "Taurus Rising" based on that "sunset" birth time -- but she was born around 3 am).

Leave Pisces/SagittariusRising/Moon in Scorpio to neurotic Tammy Faye Bakker. Because that's where it belongs.
Unread 05-11-2013, 09:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio888 View Post
Yes, Taylor is Libra Rising.

I get so upset when correct data later gets upstaged by "new" data which is worng-- which happens with ascendants most often.

It was once understood that Taylor was the very definition of Libra Rising -- that face, that distinctive vocal trill.

But then that damned "2 am" stuff had to circulate. (It really bugs me that the heirs to Lois Rodden's meticulous data are disrespecting it).

The Libra Rising is why a young Suzanne Pleshette resembled Taylor. It's why when Vivien Leigh was replaced by Taylor in "Elephant Walk" the master shots didn't have to be re-filmed (yes, yes, most charts show Leigh as "Taurus Rising" based on that "sunset" birth time -- but she was born around 3 am).

Leave Pisces/SagittariusRising/Moon in Scorpio to neurotic Tammy Faye Bakker. Because that's where it belongs.

That **** 2am stuff was an official birth certificate, i think that supercedes peoples imaginations of what she MUST be
Unread 05-12-2013, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *emma* View Post
That **** 2am stuff was an official birth certificate, i think that supercedes peoples imaginations of what she MUST be
Funny how often "official birth certificate" turns out not to be truthful.

Ah, to live in a world where Hitler is supposedly a Libra Rising and Elizabeth Taylor supposedly isn't.

Jesus.

This is the correct chart for Taylor -- and it will always be:

Last edited by Scorpio888; 05-12-2013 at 01:46 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpio888 For This Useful Post:
Melaike (05-12-2013)
Unread 05-12-2013, 08:19 AM
Banned

And your *proof* is what exactly? For that categorical statement.

You do realise you have in one swoop ridiculed the whole system of ratings, I guess we should ignore them all and chose the ascendants we think must be true for some reason.

Last edited by *emma*; 05-12-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Unread 05-13-2013, 03:40 AM

The astrodb source notes are pretty thorough on this

Quote:
Bob Prince quotes Good Housekeeping magazine 3/1989, p.197, that has an excerpt from "My Daughter Elizabeth," written by Mrs. Taylor, saying that "She was born around 2:00 AM." Prince also has a signed photo from Taylor with 2:00 AM written on the back of the picture by Liz.
The biography by Alexander Walker gives 2:30 AM.
B.C. published by ancestry.com, image copy on file at Astrodienst, gives 02:30 am

(Formerly, Church of Light gave 7:56 PM from Adrienne Ziegler, 1958. The same data was given in AQ Winter/1966 and Pryor in AFA 10/1971 and in Flowler's "allegedly to a Lodge member from Taylor's mom.")
The Sag rising time comes from her mother's memory and her birth certificate.

The Libra rising time comes from some sources over 40 years ago.

The 2:30 am sources seem more legit to me.
Unread 05-14-2013, 03:30 PM

I have the same bday as Taylor, with sag rising and Gemini on dsc, Jupiter in Leo in 8th as well. I'm 5"2 with muscular legs and big hips. I don't look like a sag at all (other than the hips!), probably due to 3 planets in pisces and neptune in the first. I wouldn't depend too much on ascendant signs in isolation to determine physical appearance.

She was also known to have a potty mouth and was very outspoken - very sag asc. I am guilty of swearing a little too much in day to day conversation myself !!

Last edited by milkywaygirl; 05-14-2013 at 03:37 PM.
Unread 05-14-2013, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkywaygirl View Post
She was also known to have a potty mouth and was very outspoken - very sag asc. I am guilty of swearing a little too much in day to day conversation myself
She has Mercury-Mars-Sun conjunction in Pisces.

In addition to her Sun and Mercury's conjunction with Mars,her Venus was in Aries,her Moon was in Scorpio.All of her personal planets had a Martian touch.

Despite her weak Venus how come she looks so Venusian;İt's something I can't understand.
Unread 05-14-2013, 07:07 PM

The problem with Elizabeth taylor birth time is that both Sag and Libra ASC fit her. Only progressions and transits will show which one is true. Using astrodatabank at the time of her death we have: Progressed Sun on Fixed star Algol, Progressed Moon in 9th house (for Libra ASC it would be in her 12th house. Ruler of her IC) Progressed ASC conjunct her North Node. Transiting Uranus conjunct her progressed ASC. T Jupier conjunct N IC, T Saturn conjunct N MC.
Unread 05-14-2013, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melaike View Post
She has Mercury-Mars-Sun conjunction in Pisces.

In addition to her Sun and Mercury's conjunction with Mars,her Venus was in Aries,her Moon was in Scorpio.All of her personal planets had a Martian touch.

Despite her weak Venus how come she looks so Venusian;İt's something I can't understand.
Mercury/mars/sun in pisces wouldn't contribute to a potty mouth as mercury is how we think and communicate, and pisces infers a gentleness and sensitivity. When augmented by mars, we think and speak quickly/passionately/aggressively, but doesn't indicate foulmouthedness. This is more indicated by sag, which is an outspoken sign and can often put a "hoof in the mouth", because sag gets so caught up in expression that it forgets to monitor its choice of words and volume level, which others might find off putting . Think of Ann Coulter, who has 4 or 5 planets in sag, and says a lot of crazy offensive things when trying to get her point across. Or look for any drunk person with moon in sag (because when people get drunk their moon signs always come out quite clearly) - they will say the most offensive things and not even realize.

Unread 05-16-2013, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkywaygirl View Post
Mercury/mars/sun in pisces wouldn't contribute to a potty mouth as mercury is how we think and communicate, and pisces infers a gentleness and sensitivity. When augmented by mars, we think and speak quickly/passionately/aggressively, but doesn't indicate foulmouthedness. This is more indicated by sag, which is an outspoken sign and can often put a "hoof in the mouth", because sag gets so caught up in expression that it forgets to monitor its choice of words and volume level, which others might find off putting . Think of Ann Coulter, who has 4 or 5 planets in sag, and says a lot of crazy offensive things when trying to get her point across. Or look for any drunk person with moon in sag (because when people get drunk their moon signs always come out quite clearly) - they will say the most offensive things and not even realize.
I don't think ASC signs can affect the way you speak that much.

BTW I'm Pisces Sun,Pisces Mercury, Sag Moon and ASC Leo.We Mercury in Pisces people tend to speak before we think if our Mercury is afflicted by Mars.Also don't forget the Scorpio factor.Her Moon sign tend to say the bitter truth instead of lying.Since your speaking of her foulmouthedness I think it's something to do with her Scorpio Moon ,Mercury-Mars conjunction combination.
Unread 05-17-2013, 04:32 AM

Quote:
I don't think ASC signs can affect the way you speak that much.
I agree. What they represent is how you come across. There is a big difference between being unknowingly offensive, and intentionally rude/mean. Sag asc is the former.

Unread 06-01-2013, 10:37 AM

Quote:
She had 4 personal planets in water so it was not hard, difficult for her to look feminine, venusian.

Last edited by LeoCassandra; 06-01-2013 at 11:55 AM.
Unread 04-02-2019, 11:26 PM

Definetely agree with the 2:30am birth time. She was said to be an old soul and having North Node in the 4th house is totally conducive to that. Whenever you see that, the person has been here many times before and has inherited a deep understanding of life. It may take them a while to understand this as they live their life, but it fits with what people said about her. Then Moon in 11th house usually shows fame, or emotions that are tied into business. It just fits perfectly.

Moon square Jupiter is such a lovely placement, even if itís a square. The Venus in Aries and elevated Moon also show someone to be rather immature or childish, so she was destined to make lots of mistakes in regards to hurting peopleís feelings (Debbie Reynolds). The Sun Mercury Mars conjunction shows her complete lack of sensitivity towards this too, despite it being in Pisces. It was rather childish to just go after what you want. But the conjunction being in Pisces and with that Moon-Jupiter square, she wouldnít have been long in understanding the pain she caused.

She seems to have inherited good karma as there are no afflictions from Saturn. Her Jupiter is retrograde and retrograde could be a clue to past life behaviours carrying over this life time, was she a slave for royalty or served too much of herself to other people? That would make sense given the Jupiter in Leo and how it gave her an abundance of wealth this lifetime, yet she still had to learn to control her generosity, due to past life mistakes. And if she missed out on experiencing life previously, it makes sense why she embraced it so heavily this time, without thought, until she learnt her lesson.

Actually the Venus conjunct Uranus in Aries right by the I.C. and quincunx Moon in 11th, maybe she lost her life when she was still a child, or her femininity was taken away from her (Uranus) and so really, karma would give her an abundance of life back.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 04-02-2019 at 11:48 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
LeoCassandra (04-07-2019)
Unread 04-07-2019, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Definetely agree with the 2:30am birth time. She was said to be an old soul and having North Node in the 4th house is totally conducive to that. Whenever you see that, the person has been here many times before and has inherited a deep understanding of life. It may take them a while to understand this as they live their life, but it fits with what people said about her. Then Moon in 11th house usually shows fame, or emotions that are tied into business. It just fits perfectly.

Moon square Jupiter is such a lovely placement, even if itís a square. The Venus in Aries and elevated Moon also show someone to be rather immature or childish, so she was destined to make lots of mistakes in regards to hurting peopleís feelings (Debbie Reynolds). The Sun Mercury Mars conjunction shows her complete lack of sensitivity towards this too, despite it being in Pisces. It was rather childish to just go after what you want. But the conjunction being in Pisces and with that Moon-Jupiter square, she wouldnít have been long in understanding the pain she caused.

She seems to have inherited good karma as there are no afflictions from Saturn. Her Jupiter is retrograde and retrograde could be a clue to past life behaviours carrying over this life time, was she a slave for royalty or served too much of herself to other people? That would make sense given the Jupiter in Leo and how it gave her an abundance of wealth this lifetime, yet she still had to learn to control her generosity, due to past life mistakes. And if she missed out on experiencing life previously, it makes sense why she embraced it so heavily this time, without thought, until she learnt her lesson.

Actually the Venus conjunct Uranus in Aries right by the I.C. and quincunx Moon in 11th, maybe she lost her life when she was still a child, or her femininity was taken away from her (Uranus) and so really, karma would give her an abundance of life back.
This is the old-school astrology, that i was missing nowdays. I really liked your interpretation. Thank you for passing your astrology wisdom
Unread 04-08-2019, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoCassandra View Post
This is the old-school astrology, that i was missing nowdays. I really liked your interpretation. Thank you for passing your astrology wisdom
Aw thank you and nice to see someone from this thread still around. I love old school Hollywood I didnít realise this type of astrology was old school as well, I donít see people talking about karmic astrology a lot, wish I saw more of it so thatís why I like to add my 2 cents

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 04-08-2019 at 05:38 PM.
Unread 08-25-2021, 08:03 PM

Elizabeth Taylor appears to have a Scorpio rising: Pluto in Cancer. The Sagittarius rising I don't feel describes her.
She was very motherly (Pluto in Cancer). She was more magnetic (Scorpio) than Sagittarius. The Libra rising allegation stems from her beauty, but her beauty along with her Sun in Pisces was deeper than Libra. Taylor was deep, dark, mysterious and magnetic. This is Scorpio. Libra has a gullible, naive beauty. Nothing gullible or naive about Elizabeth Taylor.
Unread 08-25-2021, 08:36 PM

Also, Elizabeth Taylor had a perfume) Neptune) line called PASSION! This is Scorpio along with the Sun, Mercury and Mars (Passion) conjunction in Pisces (Neptune). Her violet eyes are influenced by Mercury conjunct Mars in Pisces. Mercury rules our eyes. Her movies are described by Libra on the 12th house: Father of the Bride (Libra). Furthermore, she was a leading lady (Venus in Aries) in most of her movies portraying fiery angry women: Who's Afraid Of Virginia Wolf?, Cat On A Hot Tin Roof, Butterfly 8. When you watch a movie star in their movies, you will see the 12th house rulership (Libra/Venus). This is the illusion Elizabeth Taylor had a Libra rising. The 12th house rules the image and facade of a famous movie star.
Unread 08-25-2021, 10:15 PM

This thread needs to be revived. Elizabeth Taylor led such an exciting life and her passionate and intense romances, especially Richard Burton, hasnít even been delved into yet!

ET has Venus conjunct Uranus in Aries, what more could you expect from a woman who was married 11xís I think it was, to 10 men (Married Richard Burton twice).

Tags
birth, elizabeth, taylor, time