Will me and my boyfriend stay together in the UK or will I have to go back to AUS

Katyusha

My friend G asked ths question about her relationship with her boyfriend of 3 years. She's from Australia and her visa is expiring in a few months. Turns out the only way for her to stay in the UK with the guy is for them to get a marriage visa which mans they will have to get married, not in church just in the eyes of law. They have looked at every other possible option and they are not eligible for any other options so this is the only way.

Problem is the guy is saying he won't marry her for the wrong reason i.e. just for the visa so basically she has to go back. This has put a massive strain on their relationship and it's uncertain if they will stay together.

They love each other very much, so would really need to know whats happening with their future.

Question is: Will I(my friend) and Ch. stay together in the UK

I came up with the idea for a horary question but she asked the question so ASC Leo should be her? Please can anyone help , I cannot make sense of this chart.

Many thanks!

Katya

Attachments

• xxc.jpg
    xxc.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 28

anjelik

No - no aspect between Sun/Saturn and no aspect from either planet to the Moon.

Still a no if we used the 11th house (Mercury) as your friend and turned 7th house (H5, Jupiter) as the boyfriend. I mean realistically speaking if he said he wouldn't marry her, then he probably isn't going to suddenly change his mind. Are they fairly young?

Last edited:

betelgeusesirius

He doesn't wanna get married for wrong (visa)? I mean, this is a perfect 'right' reason for marriage: to stay together (love)! He simply knows that he doesn't love her that much, both by looking at the chart and his behavior.