(Age Gap) Synastry

Cosmette

So this is a partner I have, and before anyone acute enough brings up the fact he's older- yes, I know, nobody knows better than I do haha :'^)
I have Uranus in 7th ruled by a Saturn night ruler so I understand that I have interesting taste in partners.
But I am curious if anyone can help me; He talks about getting married, and he said in a few years if I feel ready he would like to propose.
I love him so so so much, I worry however that he may not want to commit to me long-term, as people say an Aries Venus loses feelings rather quickly... and that is his chart ruler.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 11.04.03 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 11.04.03 AM.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.09.02 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.09.02 PM.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.09.08 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.09.08 PM.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.09.13 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.09.13 PM.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

AppLeo

His Venus is conjunct your Saturn, which suggests a serious and committed relationship. He does have Saturn in the first house exalted in Libra, and Venus is the ruler of his 1st house

Venus is in Aries though, so it won't be easy. There might be a sense of loss of one's freedom since Aries likes to be independent. Although with your Venus in Sagittarius make a trine to his Venus in Aries, it might not be too bad.

Cosmette

His Venus is conjunct your Saturn, which suggests a serious and committed relationship. He does have Saturn in the first house exalted in Libra, and Venus is the ruler of his 1st house

Venus is in Aries though, so it won't be easy. There might be a sense of loss of one's freedom since Aries likes to be independent. Although with your Venus in Sagittarius make a trine to his Venus in Aries, it might not be too bad.

Thank you for your response! :^) It's definitely something I think about a good bit; Although, I hope my 5th stellium and Sag venus in the Sag degree brings enough spontaneity and fun that I think Aries likes? I'm pretty independent- if anything he says I struggle at times to be close. Which I may likely do, but I am nervous about expressing intimacy becoming too much as he's such a mixed bag. The Libra ascendant, the Leo moon, I think it all wants attention and affection, but you're right that having an Aries venus would likely temper that given that its nature is so independent.

AppLeo

Yeah you're definitely spontaneous with that Sag stellium in the 5th. I guess he might see you us distant because his Sun is in Gemini, your Sun opposite in Sag.

Sag tends to look "out there" as opposed to being "here." Gemini is here and now. Sag is what could be.

comdoc

Overall synastry potential of 92% (9.2/10): wonderful interpersonal synergy. For marriage prospects look at your midpoint composite relationship chart.

katydid

I think your synastry looks very good.
You have a stellium of 5th house planets In Sag. He has the Sun and Mercury in Gemini, which is your polar opposite. We do know opposites attract.

And that opposition sets up a T-square to your natal 8th house Jupiter. I think tyhsts good for your Jupiter, which is usually just stranded out there alone with the square to your Sun.

This synastry T-square from his Mercury balances out the natal square to Jupiter. His North Node in Cancer in your 12th tightly trines your Jupiter. So I think he deeply feels you and understands you very well.

Your 5th House Sag stellium trines his Leo Moon, on your Ascendant. That is a tremendous connection between you two. Moon conjunct Ascendant is a very intimate and personal connection. It shows that two people really see and understand each other, in the moment.

His Moon is opposite your natal Uranus on the 7th. So he even sees your somewhat erratic, changeable side. He knows you might go back and forth and he hopes you keep the connection open, instead of making abrupt decisions.

Your 7th Houser Uranus makes tight Trines to his Sun/Mercury in Gemini. He hopes that you will not feel burdened or boxed in by him because his Gemini energy in your 11th gives you tremendous freedom and doesn’t want to inhibit you.

You two have Mars conjunct Mars in Libra. That conjunction is part of an Air Grand Trine. I LOVE this.

This Grand Trine has a Kite with the spine being your opposition of the Suns in Gemini/Sag. Kites try to rise above and soar into the sky. I say go for it and see where it takes you!:innocent:

Cosmette

I think your synastry looks very good.
You have a stellium of 5th house planets In Sag. He has the Sun and Mercury in Gemini, which is your polar opposite. We do know opposites attract.

And that opposition sets up a T-square to your natal 8th house Jupiter. I think tyhsts good for your Jupiter, which is usually just stranded out there alone with the square to your Sun.

This synastry T-square from his Mercury balances out the natal square to Jupiter. His North Node in Cancer in your 12th tightly trines your Jupiter. So I think he deeply feels you and understands you very well.

Your 5th House Sag stellium trines his Leo Moon, on your Ascendant. That is a tremendous connection between you two. Moon conjunct Ascendant is a very intimate and personal connection. It shows that two people really see and understand each other, in the moment.

His Moon is opposite your natal Uranus on the 7th. So he even sees your somewhat erratic, changeable side. He knows you might go back and forth and he hopes you keep the connection open, instead of making abrupt decisions.

Your 7th Houser Uranus makes tight Trines to his Sun/Mercury in Gemini. He hopes that you will not feel burdened or boxed in by him because his Gemini energy in your 11th gives you tremendous freedom and doesn’t want to inhibit you.

You two have Mars conjunct Mars in Libra. That conjunction is part of an Air Grand Trine. I LOVE this.

This Grand Trine has a Kite with the spine being your opposition of the Suns in Gemini/Sag. Kites try to rise above and soar into the sky. I say go for it and see where it takes you!:innocent:

Ha! Sounds about right, he feels pretty matching to my Uranus in 7th, I imagine that makes me like partners that aren't especially emotional or who are a little detached. He's goofy like a Gemini, but he has a Libra stellium so he's very Libra like as well, yet in a way, he's unusual and eccentric and very "logical" :^) so I find a lovely blend in there that I can really enjoy.

The biggest arguments we've had usually circle around silly things like sensitivity and communicating in a more loving way. But that goes for us both, we both are intense being so air and fire heavy! At the end of the day, he's not the most expressive of how he feels, but there's so much love and patience for one another and there's this unusual intuitive understanding I have of him where I can finish his thoughts, or his feelings (although I let him be the one to communicate it*((sometimes I'm wrong loool only sometimes)) and I think he's slowly actually becoming the same way as well with me.

The relationship seen by others is funny, because they always talk about how different we are. And they're right, we are two total opposites, but we laugh and have so much fun together, which I look for in a forever-person! :^)

katydid

Being able to laugh and have fun with each other is EVERYTHING. We have been together for almost 40 years now. Married for 36. Met during our Saturn Returns.

I am a Scorpio and he is an Aries but we both have Taurus rising. We are very different people and are pretty independent. But during our recent lockdown, when we couldn't go hang out with our kids and grandkids and/or friends, we were stuck here alone in our house.

And we actually made it fun, laughed at the weird situation, and made the best of it. We got along really well considering. And I truly believe that being able to laugh and 'make light' of things is crucial in a serious relationship. :love:

Cosmette

Being able to laugh and have fun with each other is EVERYTHING. We have been together for almost 40 years now. Married for 36. Met during our Saturn Returns.

I am a Scorpio and he is an Aries but we both have Taurus rising. We are very different people and are pretty independent. But during our recent lockdown, when we couldn't go hang out with our kids and grandkids and/or friends, we were stuck here alone in our house.

And we actually made it fun, laughed at the weird situation, and made the best of it. We got along really well considering. And I truly believe that being able to laugh and 'make light' of things is crucial in a serious relationship. :love:

That's wonderful! I see two mars suns probably finding a likeness in one another, I imagine? Especially in respect to each other for how independent you are :^) I know most couples felt the harshness of lockdown as soon as it happened, strong couples like the two of you sound like you took it in stride.

It is everything, lust and physical chemistry is only one part of a relationship, and as time progresses I imagine it's a fading thing. The genuine love and knowing of the soul will ultimately be what makes the relationship successful and loving.
You two being able to joke and have fun together is something so very very special and it warms me to hear it, suffice to say I agree! I picture your sun is in his 7th?

katydid

That's wonderful! I see two mars suns probably finding a likeness in one another, I imagine? Especially in respect to each other for how independent you are :^) I know most couples felt the harshness of lockdown as soon as it happened, strong couples like the two of you sound like you took it in stride.

It is everything, lust and physical chemistry is only one part of a relationship, and as time progresses I imagine it's a fading thing. The genuine love and knowing of the soul will ultimately be what makes the relationship successful and loving.
You two being able to joke and have fun together is something so very very special and it warms me to hear it, suffice to say I agree! I picture your sun is in his 7th?

Yes, my sun is in his 7th. :love: