Indications of Weather Broadcasting / Meteorologist

Spread the Light

I'm studying to be meteorologist. It is an extremely difficult becoming an Atmospheric Oceanic Scientist to say the least.. Add in every day life, bills, health, pets, marriage & owning/upkeeping home etc.. (I've never had the typical college dorm/meal plan life..)

I am also currently interning at a local News station with the chief meteorologist and am struggling. I'm doing well with massive work but obviously not as well as I'd like.. It is my dream to be an on-air meteorologist.

I have a 6th sense for intuitively predicting the weather, among many things, that is the easy part. I want to benefit the public and save lives given my connection with the weather. My sensitivity gives me a psychic edge and I know I have many genius insights. I am currently having a very hard time though. I will not give up, trust me on that but, I'm hoping for some encouragement to lift my spirits up a bit.

Also, I am currently going through my Saturn return struggling to believe in myself and my skills and have difficult aspects to begin with.

I've quickly glanced at a few meteorologists chart that I am working with, we all seem to have Uranus and Aquarian themes in common thus far..

If anyone sees where, how, and why my chart says I am scientifically smart, any weather and broadcast themes please let me know your insight. It would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if anyone knows common aspects of weather broadcasters, or broadcasters in general, or smart themes I would love to hear it all. Thank you!

Love & light,

K

I've attached my Natal Chart as well as my Natal Chart with current Transits.

Attachments

• Natal_Chart.jpg
    Natal_Chart.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Natal-Chart-with-Current-Transits.jpg
    Natal-Chart-with-Current-Transits.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 16

ukdesifem

For any scientist, I'd say Uranus, Neptune, even Pluto have to be prominent. It makes sense, as closed-minded people don't make good scientists.

Regarding signs, perhaps Pisces is the best fit, or Aquarius. These tend to be science-oriented signs, either in Asc. or MC.

And also Fire sign and Mutable elements/qualities. I say that as Fire signs are more action-oriented and purposeful, which is necessary in any science. Mutable lends to flexibility.

Last edited: