Eclipsed

Culpeper

Premium Member
It is time I introduced myself as I have been reading in this forum for several weeks now. A search engine brought me here while I was searching for astrology info. This is a very good astrology internet location and forum.

I have studied astrology since I first learned to read, and I am interested in all branches of the subject. This is a serious avocation for me and I have always found it very useful for answering critical questions and electing times to begin important activities.

My birth data is 20 March 1950, 9:34am. EST, Bowling Green, Ohio, USA for anyone interested in erecting my chart. This was just after a solar eclipse, and the ascendant ruler Mercury is afflicted also. However, it does have a helpful Jupiter and Venus in the tenth house and Fortuna is well placed.

This should be a favorable moment to post this. I will be around.

Culpeper

freedomlover

Hang in there, Culpeper.

I found that the forum was quite inactive yesterday after you posted, in comparison to the average activity since I've been here.;)

Humanitarian

Hello Culpeper! It has been a year since your absence already, and it's interesting that you were born just after a solar eclipse...

JUPITERASC

Note that using 'did' or its negative counterpart covers the past tense.
Hence another past tense form cannot be used in the same sentence.
forget_the_past_quote_and_caption-750x375.png