An Architect?

Kerrie

Currently I have the North Node transitting my MC, and today I have had an strong feeling that I should be looking into doing something useful with my life instead of living in the rut that I am in now.

The problem is that my mind is wishy washy and changes quiet frequently on what I want now and in the future. Im a strong Pisces :innocent:.

Previously I have worked in accounts type work for about 10 years and then changed to study website design about 2 years ago. I see working in accounts is just a way to earn money and website design, although I liked it, it doesnt interest me much anymore and it is really hard to make money.

Using the example Waybread put in another thread.

1. My MC is Capricorn, ruler is Saturn in the 5th house. Saturns aspects are a trine to the Moon in Taurus in the 1st. An opposition to both Sun and Mars in Pisces in the 11th.

2. My 2nd is Taurus, ruled by Venus in the 10th conjunct MC. My 6th is Virgo, ruled by Mercury conjunct the 12th.

Other than that I dont acutally know how to work out what is the best career for me. I will try but I doubt it will be right.

Saturn is the ruler of my 10th so I like stability, rules and structure. Venus is conjunct the 10th so a career that involves, beauty, designing, love, feminine stuff. So a career involving both of these would be website design, but I dont like that anymore, so it could involve other types of building beautiful things. Oh what about a architect? Never really thought about that one before. Both my Saturn and Venus would love that.

Ok. How I earn money, no planets in the 2nd, but is ruled by Venus so my career is the way that I earn money. Is this right?

Now my 6th is ruled by Mercury in conjunct the 12th cusp. This may be a bit confusing for me. Hahaha.... no idea... really!

Im also not sure how to look at the aspects to go more in depth.

If anyone could help me or offer suggestions that would be great?

Edit: After looking at the course to become an architect I am not too keen now. Anthing else?

Attachments

• current transits.jpg
    current transits.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

starlink

Kerry, not everbody needs to have a career to be able to earn money:) I have the feeling you will be able to earn money doing something artistic maybe, at least something involving your selfexpression (which can be anything, not necessarily artsy things).

Your 5th house is ruled by two planets, Sun and Mercury (intercepted). Now Sun is opposed by the ruler of the MC, Saturn and that makes me believe that you wont necessarily set up a career for yourself. The Saturn-Sun opposition will make that quite difficult for you. I have the feeling that there could be a lack of selfconfidence, a fear that you cant do this or that well enough (typical Saturn, never satisfied with being good. It has to be perfect), and that is why you are also not sure about what you really want to do.

Venus is placed in Capricorn, not a very favorable sign for Venus to be in because it feels restricted there. It will need hard work for you to earn a living. It also shows that you are careful spending money.

Then, looking at your 6th, I see Mercury in Pisces and sextile Venus, trine Jupiter in Cancer. This shows me that you want work that you love doing first of all, and also work where you can be of service to others, helping and caring for others. Pisces and Cancer, both good sign for that.

I see more something that involves spirituality and humanitarian goals to be honest. Your Sun, Mars and Mercury all in Pisces and all in the humanitarian 11th house, ruled by a Neptune (modern ruler) in Sagittarius and a Jupiter (traditional) in Cancer. Neptune conjunct 9th house, so foreign lands, cultures (3rd world countries) could be places where you would be able to express these qualities.

Hope this gives you an idea.

Kerrie

Thanks Starlink it has always been a little bit of a dream for me to and go help other less fortunate people in other countries. Just recently I just started volunteering refugees, so it looks like I am heading in the right direction.

What chart system are you using to see that my 5th is intercepted?

Getting back to earning some money as I am really poor at the moment! Any ideas of things involving self expression?

starlink

What chart system are you using to see that my 5th is intercepted?
Oh sorry Kerry, my eye, I did not see it too well. I did not totally enlarge the image so it looked intercepted . No it is not intercepted. I use the same system as you do, Placidus.

About earning money you could choose anything you like to do of course. I cannot decide that for you and it is also not really indicated here, except that we see Venus in Capricorn sextile Mercury. Photography maybe?