What are you learning from COVID?

david starling

If one thing one can learn, and which can repeatedly be seen, on multiple threads in the last couple of months, is that there are beings that haven't learnt in their life any respect for others, esp. those with differing opinions to theirs. They have no social etiquette.

These 'know-it-all', egotistical creatures think they know enough to label others, and yet again embark on their provocation tactics hopping from thread to thread. How desperately obsessive and insanely insecure must they be. How sad and what an anguished cry for attention.

Quite common for smug "Know-it-alls" to be derisive "No-it-alls" when it comes to opinions other than their own. :annoyed:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I love it when marxists defend billionaires.:lol:
many are questioning: "...How is it, that Bill Gates
gets to decide who must be vaccinated
1 Bill Gates is not a scientist
2. Bill Gates is not a doctor
3 Bill Gates was born wealthy & made his riches in technology.

So
HOW/WHEN DID BILL GATES QUALIFY AS A DOCTOR :smile:

Bill Gates has experimented on innocent African & Indian kids for years.
He himself said his children never had the "30" vaccines
they're requiring at these doctors offices and clinics...."

Doctor Reveals Bill Gates Agenda :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvf4eBK0wDg

aquarius7000

Gates has :scorpio:Sun in Mutual-reception with his :leo:Pluto.

Also, two tight Conjs, Jupiter/Pluto in Leo, and a "Luciferian" :venus:/:saturn: combination in Scorpio.

Well, given I use trad. rulers, I will have to disregard the mutual reception there. However, what troubles me in Gates' chart is the plethora of Martian energy - with all the Sco planets and most importantly the Moon (caring for others) in Aries. So it is a weak Moon. However, with Sco energy, it could also mean that they can make it a 'personal' cause out of anything. So, he could fight for the betterment of society - as if for his own self (Asc. ruler Moon at the 10th). Moon in 10th could mean that he feels it is his calling/ thinks he can realise his purpose in life to fight for society. Moon-Uranus makes him do this in a revolutionary kind of way.

Moon - Mars opp. also literally shows he could face a lot of opposition - energy for what he does.

Last edited:

david starling

Well, given I use trad. rulers, I will have to disregard the mutual reception there. However, what troubles me in Gates' chart is the plethora of Martian energy - with all the Sco planets and most importantly the Moon (caring for others) in Aries. So it is a weak Moon. However, with Sco energy, it could also mean that they can make it a 'personal' cause out of anything. So, he could fight for the betterment of society - as if for his own self (Asc. ruler Moon at the 10th). Moon in 10th could mean that he feels it is calling/ thinks he can realise his purpose in life to fight for society. Moon-Uranus makes him do this in a revolutionary kind of way.

Moon - Mars opp. also literally shows he could face a lot of opposition - energy for what he does.

Moon/:uranus:? :biggrin:

david starling

Okay, without Pluto as a factor, there's still Mutual-reception: Mars in Libra/Venus in Scorpio. And....THERE'S SATURN , devourer of his children, with his hooks in Venus.

Dirius

If one thing one can learn, and which can repeatedly be seen, on multiple threads in the last couple of months, is that there are beings that haven't learnt in their life any respect for others, esp. those with differing opinions to theirs. They have no social etiquette.

These 'know-it-all', egotistical creatures think they know enough to label others, and yet again embark on their provocation tactics hopping from thread to thread. How desperately obsessive and insanely insecure must they be. How sad and what an anguished cry for attention.

Not at all, I just find the double-standard so much fun.

Marxist ideology is pretty much based around "evil rich white males".

But don't you dare question those cut-throat progressive billionaires. These are fine, these are respected, because they are progressive.

Marxist brainwashing is just amazing. :innocent::sideways:

david starling

But don't you dare question those cut-throat progressive billionaires. These are fine, these are respected, because they are progressive.

Marx considered Capitalism the best economic system possible for the nonce. So, he wasn't anti-Capitalism, he was a visionary who prophesied that another, more humane way of life would evolve from, and transcend Capitalism.

Last edited:

david starling

We're talking about Gates because he's extremely important regarding the Covid-19 epidemic. It's not a referendum on Billionaires in general.

And, nothing to do with whether he's "white".

david starling

There's only one member really pushing the "evil, racist, billionaire" theory regarding Bill Gates. And it's not Aquarius 7000, who's remaining open-minded on the matter.

aquarius7000

Moon - Uranus - well look at their positions. He (Ura at Asc.) and Moon ruling that Asc. is known for being a revolutionary/unique with people (Moon) all around the world (10th). And that revolution came thru his career. To add to the latter is also Mars-Moon, which sort of behaves the same way as Ura in that sense.

Moon in Aries also seems to be a very entrepreneurial kind of energy, as also very daring.

He is again popular in the Covid 19 scenario - which again takes us back to Uran-Moon, but also Moon-Mars.

An Aries MC point also means he will be doing different things at different times and not be a regular 9 to 5 mundane kind of personality.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Actually, just to dwell on Uranus for a bit, you will see that with most people that are known to be different in some sense and to have broken the mould in some way, so something unique about them, Uranus is in a prominent positions (1st house or 10th house), or next to the Sun. You look at Steve Jobs (Ura in the 10th with Jup), with DJT, Sun-Ura in the 10th. Pretty interesting. Mine is useless though in the 3rd :D

david starling

Actually, just to dwell on Uranus for a bit, you will see that with most people that are known to be different in some sense and to have broken the mould in some way, so something unique about them, Uranus is in a prominent positions (1st house or 10th house), or next to the Sun. You look at Steve Jobs (Ura in the 10th with Jup), with DJT, Sun-Ura in the 10th. Pretty interesting. Mine is useless though in the 3rd :D

Is that 3rd House in both Placidus and Whole-sign?

JUPITERASC

Marxist ideology is
pretty much based around "evil rich white males".

But don't you dare
question those cut-throat progressive billionaires.
These are fine,
these are respected, because they are progressive.

Questioning the official narrative
with some of the best and least heard scientists on the planet
- not biostitutes :smile:
Stanford's scientists have provided
extensive evidence and proof
that Johns Hopkins and Gates Foundation is lying persistently.
466,000 kids were vaccine damaged in India by the Gates Foundation
who were thrown out of India as a result.
FAUCI's a sharp guy
HOWEVER

keep in mind

FAUCI hasn't actually seen any patients in over 30 years :smile:

FAUCI's main role at the NIH is securing funds
for the infectious disease department
so they can conduct experiments and drug trials.
Then FAUCI interprets results
so he can make recommendations to the FDA.
FAUCI seems to change his mind all the time because
he doesn't know the answers to most of the questions
the media asks him.
Nobody does.

FAUCI should be saying "...I don't know..." to these questions
but for some reason he doesn't do that.

CapAquaPis

Will SARS-CoV-2 evolve or mutate into a "human coronavirus" to only become a harmless endemic common cold virus, because humans can evolve as well to adapt to a virus we develop immunity to for like 6 months to 2 years? There are 4 human coronaviruses responsible for the common cold and the like (bronchial infections) and scientists believe they all originated from other mammals and birds to have jumped into humans: one (5000-6000 BCE) and 3 others (1150-1450 AD, 1650-1800 AD and 1850-1890 AD, the last was thought to be the culprit of the "Russian" or "Asian" flu in the early 1890s, also thought to be the first recorded H1N1 influenza pandemic alike the 1918-19 and 2009-10 strains). Younger age group generations without health conditions are most likely to develop immunity and resistance after exposure to COVID-19, but I support the idea of a mass vaccination project to assist in safe acquisition of immunity to end a pandemic and save more lives along with a huge reduction of hospitalizations.