I'm Aquarius in a relationship with a Capricorn... Any good advice?

CapAquaPis

There is a challenge in getting to relate with a Capricorn, they view life with more seriousness and are not very happy people, they actually get along with Aquarians and I can see you won't get into arguments or major disagreements. Having Juno in the same sign as your partner is helpful and beneficial in the ability to understand with your partner.

Chillaxer

Check Saturn transits. In Both your charts an the composite midpoint chart.

I'm Aquarius with Cap Moon and can see exactly how Aqua is just like 'Capricorn + Uranus.'

There is a challenge in getting to relate with a Capricorn, they view life with more seriousness and are not very happy people, they actually get along with Aquarians and I can see you won't get into arguments or major disagreements. Having Juno in the same sign as your partner is helpful and beneficial in the ability to understand with your partner.

This particular Capricorn I've found to be more like a Sag since she has a lot of that in her chart which kinda would make her less serious but she blocked me twice and cursed me out a few times before we ever made things official. So now she's way more happy and less depressed now because I just kinda calmed her down I guess. And she's very interesting to talk to. She's actually not boring like most people say about Capricorns. She actually makes me laugh and that's hard for females​ to do. She's like a real friend but with more sex which I don't really want to talk about because I like to keep that part of my life private. I have a lot of Capricorn placements as well so that's probably why I get along with her.