Moving back to the USA?

HeyPlayGirl

Hi will I move back to the USA when my rahu anter period starts?
My info is sept 18, 1984 at 09:44am in Corpus Christi/Texas/USA

I've been living overseas since march 2016, will I stay overseas or go back to my home country

Thanks a lot

selfless

Banned
Very soon I would try to have some time to solve your querry. Meanwhile, visit this link to get prediction accurately and free , ask your question there, Just don't forget to comment into that website. that's all. Many people including me gt satisfactory result in that website. The link is below, copy and paste the link in your address bar and visit the site and ask your question. And do comment there.

http://bit.ly/2iKDWdI

muchacho

Rahu and Ketu are significators for all things foreign. Additionally, Rahu is located in your 6th house in the Rasi chart and is aspecting your 12th from Jupiter (Mahadasa lord) and Lagna. Rahu is currently transiting your 9th house. End of 2019, however, your Saturn main period in the Vimshottari dasa starts together with Capricorn main period in the Charadasa. Capricorn is your 4th house and Saturn is 4th lord in the Rasi chart. So this looks like you'll stay abroad until end of 2019.

mathur_dinesh

Owner of the ascendant Venus is with the Sun in the twelfth house under aspect of Rahu. This clearly shows your stay abroad.
Venus is in a constellation of Mars and Rahu is in sambandh with it. Therefore in the sub-periods of Mars and Rahu stay abroad seems likely. The sub-period of Rahu lasts till 9/Sept/2019.

HeyPlayGirl

Rahu and Ketu are significators for all things foreign. Additionally, Rahu is located in your 6th house in the Rasi chart and is aspecting your 12th from Jupiter (Mahadasa lord) and Lagna. Rahu is currently transiting your 9th house. End of 2019, however, your Saturn main period in the Vimshottari dasa starts together with Capricorn main period in the Charadasa. Capricorn is your 4th house and Saturn is 4th lord in the Rasi chart. So this looks like you'll stay abroad until end of 2019.

update: this sounds totally correct. Lets see. I am still abroad and have signed a work contract which ends august 2019. :sideways:
Thank you for your help

Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

Owner of the ascendant Venus is with the Sun in the twelfth house under aspect of Rahu. This clearly shows your stay abroad.
Venus is in a constellation of Mars and Rahu is in sambandh with it. Therefore in the sub-periods of Mars and Rahu stay abroad seems likely. The sub-period of Rahu lasts till 9/Sept/2019.

thank you. it seems you are right because I just signed a contract which ends my work abroad in August 2019 :biggrin:
I would like to continue living abroad during my Saturn Maha Dasa but since saturn rules my 4th I guess I will go back to the USA. Let's see.

Thank you for your help

muchacho

update: this sounds totally correct. Lets see. I am still abroad and have signed a work contract which ends august 2019. :sideways:
Thank you for your help
Cool. Just keep in mind that those Dashas are just an overall orientation of your main focus in life and that free will always rules. Your everyday decisions will fill in the details.

HeyPlayGirl

Cool. Just keep in mind that those Dashas are just an overall orientation of your main focus in life and that free will always rules. Your everyday decisions will fill in the details.

I hope so because I don't want to go back to the USA when my Saturn maha dasa starts towards the end of 2019. Let's see.
Thanks a lot :)

Last edited:

GeminiStarr

I hope so because I don't want to go back to the USA when my Saturn maha dasa starts towards the end of 2019. Let's see.

I just wanted to ask what do you do abroad because I was considering looking for work abroad teaching English after I graduate next year so I was curious to know what you do and your experience

If you want to share of course

HeyPlayGirl

I just wanted to ask what do you do abroad because I was considering looking for work abroad teaching English after I graduate next year so I was curious to know what you do and your experience

If you want to share of course

Hi, I work in administration in a school. :)
I love it actually. It's a private school and it's really nice. I miss my family though but otherwise Living abroad is awesome. Just know your rights and pick a good school and a good country.

muchacho

Usually the sub period and the sub-sub period decides such specific things. I'm running my Saturn Maha Dasha for several years now and I've been abroad for about a decade.

RishiRahul

Hi will I move back to the USA when my rahu anter period starts?
My info is sept 18, 1984 at 09:44am in Corpus Christi/Texas/USA

I've been living overseas since march 2016, will I stay overseas or go back to my home country

Thanks a lot

Hello,

Your birthtime, 9.44 am on September 1984 was probably recorded in central standard time or central daylight time.

Texas was observing daylight time in Sept 1984 (central daytime was advanced by 1 hr)

If that is so, then your birthtime is actually 8.44 am.

In America thepresently followed time is recorded.

Just wondering....

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Randomly, some do and some dont.

Again, some people use corrected time.
If corrected times are fed into programmes having daylight savings, then the used birthtime gets changed again.

Also daylight time inclusions are variable and not perfect in value on all years.