Anyone familiar with Bernadette Brady's Predictive Astrology?

Cypocryphy

I was just wondering if anyone is familiar with her book, "Predictive Astrology." And if you are, how would you go about predicting this transit, in general:

:uranus: :sextile: :ascendant: (in the middle of October—perfects)

Natal house of Uranus: Descendant |
Transiting House Location: 11th | NA
Rulership of Planet: 9th | 7th and 1st (Moon)

Ascendent is in Cancer.

Then :uranus: :sextile: :Midheaven: (in the end of October—perfects)
11th | NA
Rulership/House placement: 9th | 6th, 10th & 11th

Last one (though there are more)

:saturn: :conjunct: :moon: (Jan 10th perfects)
7th | 7th
7th | NA
7th & 9th | Asc & 1st

How would you interpret this with Progress :mars: :trine: natal MC; Progressed :sun: :square: natal MC; and progressed MC :square: ascendant. The p:sun: :square: MC does not factor until around November I think, but I am going off memory after looking at a bazillion charts.

What do you think?

Attachments

• Anonymous .pdf
    118.4 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Try Robert Hand's book Planets in Transit.

Hey Muchacho. I have read every book there is. Trust me. I'm not saying that to boast. It's more of a shameful confession that shows my obsession and neglect for other potentially more important readings. Name a book; I've read it.

Actually, what I'm looking here, and you are a perfect candidate because when you first came here you were and Ester Hicks fan and you astrological knowledge was rudimentary. But now I can see that you've made substantial improvements. I think that's awesome.

What I'm asking for here is a different view point. We all bring our unique, intelligent insights into interpretation, which can be different from mine. I've interpreted these already. (Incidentally, I do better interpreting for someone I'm not emotionally invested in. The less I know you the more accurate I am in some instances. Not to toot my own horn but I have a talent for this and trip people out, which is a double edged sword. I did a reading for an attorney friend, and she accused me of stalking her. :sideways: Please ... really? When would I have the time aside from the desire to do that. It was flattering and insulting simultaneously ... anyway, that's a tangent.)

If you want, you put up your chart and I will give you a mini-interpretation—a prognostication of your 2018/2019 year. In return, with your talent, intelligence and skill, I'm curious as to how you'd interpret this? Like: Give it a go. I want a different point of view for these contacts because I'm too into it, too much of a stakeholder.

There are others that I am curious about now but let's give these a go if you have the time. After you do it, I'll tell you mine so as to not influence subconsciously.

First the back drop: Progressed Moon conjoined to Natal Moon. That's the back drop. The trigger. Let's say Natal Moon is in the 7th house and rules the ascendant. Transiting Uranus (hereinafter T:uranus:, etc.) :sextile: the ascendant. Then number six, and the number 2 and 3 so the square and trine together. Uranus is natally in the 7th house or, rather, 6th but conjoined the descendant, so I consider it heavily influencing the 7th. T:uranus: is in the 11th house and rules the 9th by Aquarius. However, if you do not assign signs to the outer planets, we emphasize the 11th.

So what would this hypothetical person experience?

Now Uranus makes another sextile to the midheaven within a week or so. Nataly it is on the descendant. It's still transiting the 11th but has moved closer to the 12th. Same as above but the midheaven is Pisces and Jupiter is in the the 11th & rules the 6th and 10th. However, if you want to use Neptune, then it's in the 7th.

Then ... Jupiter squares the midheaven. (all of this in October). Jupiter is in the 5th but about to go into the 6th house. It's conjoined the 6th house. But it rules the 6th house and midheaven. All of this in sequence. (Natal Saturn is in the sixth)

What do you see happening in this month? I know this is difficult without a chart but how do you approach this interpretation, Vedic aside. You can see that the midheaven is the only and consistent point of contact for the progressions.

Just curious as to your interpretation/intuition here. Let's assume this person is working by the way.

Last edited:

muchacho

Okay, thanks for clarifying. Yes, I agree, at some point you have to leave the books behind.

Generally, I don't pay much attention to the outers. In a natal chart, I treat them like fixed stars, i.e. I only work with tight conjunctions. But just for the sake of your request for a different perspective, I'll put on my modern astrologer's hat and give you my take on it. (I'll refer to your OP, I find the other post a bit confusing).

Aspects/transits related to the ascendant affect the entire chart and therefore all aspects of life, but they are especially body and self-image related as well as to sense/purpose/direction in life. Aspects/transits related to the MC I would see as mostly sense/purpose/direction in life related which usually boils down to job/career or success/advancement or public image/reputation matters.

Uranus influences usually mean disruptions or unexpected turns of events (beyond your control). And I would see that in a rather neutral way. It could mean a lucky break or having the rug pulled out from under you. Depends on how the actual chart looks like.

What a person with such transits would experience is difficult to predict without having any details about that person because we would have to determine on what level (physical, emotional, mental or spiritual) that person chooses to work out his/her issues.

Now, the Saturn transit over natal Moon is probably the most serious. In vedic they call this sade sati (you might want to look that up). I regularly see that in charts of people who ask when their life will eventually turn around because nothing seems to be working out, they see no future prospects, are in a depressive mood and generally low energy.

I'll check out what Hand has to say. I actually have a book called Predictive Astrology (that's why this thread caught my attention) but it's by Michele Adler. I'll check that out as well.

Cypocryphy

Okay, thanks for clarifying. Yes, I agree, at some point you have to leave the books behind.

Generally, I don't pay much attention to the outers. In a natal chart, I treat them like fixed stars, i.e. I only work with tight conjunctions. But just for the sake of your request for a different perspective, I'll put on my modern astrologer's hat and give you my take on it. (I'll refer to your OP, I find the other post a bit confusing).

Aspects/transits related to the ascendant affect the entire chart and therefore all aspects of life, but they are especially body and self-image related as well as to sense/purpose/direction in life. Aspects/transits related to the MC I would see as mostly sense/purpose/direction in life related which usually boils down to job/career or success/advancement or public image/reputation matters.

Uranus influences usually mean disruptions or unexpected turns of events (beyond your control). And I would see that in a rather neutral way. It could mean a lucky break or having the rug pulled out from under you. Depends on how the actual chart looks like.

What a person with such transits would experience is difficult to predict without having any details about that person because we would have to determine on what level (physical, emotional, mental or spiritual) that person chooses to work out his/her issues.

Now, the Saturn transit over natal Moon is probably the most serious. In vedic they call this sade sati (you might want to look that up). I regularly see that in charts of people who ask when their life will eventually turn around because nothing seems to be working out, they see no future prospects, are in a depressive mood and generally low energy.

I'll check out what Hand has to say. I actually have a book called Predictive Astrology (that's why this thread caught my attention) but it's by Michele Adler. I'll check that out as well.

I'm quoting everything because I totally agree with what you said. I'm going to put down my predictions in a moment, but since this has been moved, I'm going to post the chart here. It was supposed to be hypothetical and general, but without a chart, it's just too much mental energy I think. Here's the chart. I'm using secondary progressions and transits.

In regard to the Moon and Saturn, sometimes it can come as a form of control and commitment. I know they don't inherently get along but this can manifest as well as Saturn is the great Manifester. Solidarity can occur or the opposite thereof. Usually this is when my intuition kicks in and I get it right. But I'm too connected to the person to not let my bias affect my judgment. The signs. The houses. All of these have an impact. Natal promise. Etc.

Anyway, here's the chart. I hope it helps. I'll put down my predictions after yours. In return, if you want me to do some predictive work or have a question, I can do that for you.

Okay, here's the chart.

Attachments

• Anonymous .pdf
    118.4 KB · Views: 37

muchacho

I'm quoting everything because I totally agree with what you said. I'm going to put down my predictions in a moment, but since this has been moved, I'm going to post the chart here. It was supposed to be hypothetical and general, but without a chart, it's just too much mental energy I think. Here's the chart. I'm using secondary progressions and transits.

In regard to the Moon and Saturn, sometimes it can come as a form of control and commitment. I know they don't inherently get along but this can manifest as well as Saturn is the great Manifester. Solidarity can occur or the opposite thereof. Usually this is when my intuition kicks in and I get it right. But I'm too connected to the person to not let my bias affect my judgment. The signs. The houses. All of these have an impact. Natal promise. Etc.

Anyway, here's the chart. I hope it helps. I'll put down my predictions after yours. In return, if you want me to do some predictive work or have a question, I can do that for you.

Okay, here's the chart.
I looked up these 2 books and you are right, they are not very helpful. They associate Uranus transits over sensitive points either with sudden calamities or a chance to break free from restrictions (which is an interesting take that I hadn't thought of).

Personally, I don't really use Uranus so I don't really have much to say here. However, I think that this Uranus transit over natal Sun is going to leave a much greater impact than this upcoming sextile with MC and ASC. Also, Uranus is retrograde which will probably increase the impact of the transit and may give it slightly malefic connotations. This transit may affect self-worth, self-image and sense of direction in life.

About Saturn and Moon, I noticed that the first Saturn return was just recently and so now Saturn transiting natal Moon this probably means more of what has already happened during that Saturn return.

Actually, the Moon is the great manifester. The Moon transforms non-physical energy that our senses cannot perceive into physical phenomena that our senses can perceive. That's why the Moon is associated with Maya and illusion and why in vedic astrology they look at transits from the Moon.

Now, you mentioned that this person is working. So if you care specifically about how these transits affect career then I would say the Uranus transits will all affect career matters somehow since ASC, Sun and MC are all career related. And the progressions you mentioned are also career related. So maybe there's a change in career?

Natal Sun is rather strong, natal Moon rather weak. So I'd say on a drama scale from 1-10 the Uranus transits are probably less than a 5, the Saturn transit over the Moon could be a10. But then again, Saturn is Moon's dispositor, so that could actually be helpful.

Sorry, it's not much. But I hope you've got at least some food for thought. There's also a definite hierarchy for houses and aspects in astrology (in terms of strength). I'd say that could be useful in deciding which transits are important and which are not. In the end it's all about how you weigh all these different influences.

kshantaram

Premium Member
sat retro towards natal sat sag 6th, promoting-reviewing employment opportunities,
while opp mars 12th health-employment under stress-struggle;

retro sat elevated aspect libra 5th for luck-edu-advisory position;
lord venus elevated pisces 10th for career-leadership position;

jup enter scorpio 6th for research-occult-forensic aptitudes,
trine elevated venus 10th for charismatic leadership position,
with asc lord moon too progressing over venus-pisces 10th for career;
jup scorpio trine elevated aspect over cancer asc supportive of health-well-being;

taurus-venus inimical-malefic for cancer asc,
stress-delays in career-recognition-artistic aptitudes;
prone to knee-feet-kidney stresses;

progressed venus over inimical own taurus 11th,
income-gains-friendships-relationship under stress-delay,
gains from artistic aptitudes-women-diamonds etc, but under stress;
prone to throat-thyroid-dental issues;

hope the direction of the expected event is towards achieving leadership position in career, while also forming relationship,
while matters under element of stress-delay same time and health to care;
sat retro towards natal sat having to take major decisions of life this week before it turns direct,
sat sag 6th inclined to law-justice-mechanics,
sat-mars 6th entrepreneurial aptitudes in the services sector;

sat as 7th lord retro, could also suggest negating existing marriage-relationship to consider,
while a new relationship could be in the offing to guess,
jup trine venus-pisces 10th, and progressed venus taurus 11th for gains and friendships,
again under situations of stress;

hope this rambling offers clues closer to the ground,

best regards, kshantaram

rahu NNode transit leo 2nd for income through foreign sources;
trine natal rahu 11th for gains through foreigners;
ketu SNode transit acq 8th, pain-injury-surgery to care;

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

I looked up these 2 books and you are right, they are not very helpful. They associate Uranus transits over sensitive points either with sudden calamities or a chance to break free from restrictions (which is an interesting take that I hadn't thought of).

Personally, I don't really use Uranus so I don't really have much to say here. However, I think that this Uranus transit over natal Sun is going to leave a much greater impact than this upcoming sextile with MC and ASC. Also, Uranus is retrograde which will probably increase the impact of the transit and may give it slightly malefic connotations. This transit may affect self-worth, self-image and sense of direction in life.

About Saturn and Moon, I noticed that the first Saturn return was just recently and so now Saturn transiting natal Moon this probably means more of what has already happened during that Saturn return.

Actually, the Moon is the great manifester. The Moon transforms non-physical energy that our senses cannot perceive into physical phenomena that our senses can perceive. That's why the Moon is associated with Maya and illusion and why in vedic astrology they look at transits from the Moon.

Now, you mentioned that this person is working. So if you care specifically about how these transits affect career then I would say the Uranus transits will all affect career matters somehow since ASC, Sun and MC are all career related. And the progressions you mentioned are also career related. So maybe there's a change in career?

Natal Sun is rather strong, natal Moon rather weak. So I'd say on a drama scale from 1-10 the Uranus transits are probably less than a 5, the Saturn transit over the Moon could be a10. But then again, Saturn is Moon's dispositor, so that could actually be helpful.

Sorry, it's not much. But I hope you've got at least some food for thought. There's also a definite hierarchy for houses and aspects in astrology (in terms of strength). I'd say that could be useful in deciding which transits are important and which are not. In the end it's all about how you weigh all these different influences.

I'm going to continue this because I'm short on time but thanks!

So October p:moon: :sextile: n:Moon: and that's huge because we have all of these contacts. I predict this person is going to travel, leaving behind work responsibilities and it will be due to someone this person is close to. As a result it will have an impact on her patterns of life (6th house) and Aquarius rules the 9th. This is will be causing changes in finances from that job (2nd from 10th and Moon ruling 2nd) as well as someone from this person's group of friends. :uranus: will redirect and form the contact again in the same period of time, the month of October. Then :jupiter: forms a :square: with the MC. (Ugh! So much to say ... but this sequence of events will cause the loss of this person's job in November.)

Let me come back to this. I have to run. But I'll be back.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

sat retro towards natal sat sag 6th, promoting-reviewing employment opportunities,
while opp mars 12th health-employment under stress-struggle;

jup scorpio trine elevated aspect over cancer asc supportive of health-well-being;

hope the direction of the expected event is towards achieving leadership position in career, while also forming relationship,
sat retro towards natal sat having to take major decisions of life this week before it turns direct,

sat as 7th lord retro, could also suggest negating existing marriage-relationship to consider,
jup trine venus-pisces 10th, and progressed venus taurus 11th for gains and friendships,

best regards, kshantaram

Thanks! I think you are on to something ... I can explain further but what did you mean by this exactly? I'm pretty sure you know what you mean but I'll just quote it.

dd78

I was just wondering if anyone is familiar with her book, "Predictive Astrology." And if you are, how would you go about predicting this transit, in general:

:uranus: :sextile: :ascendant: (in the middle of October—perfects)

Natal house of Uranus: Descendant |
Transiting House Location: 11th | NA
Rulership of Planet: 9th | 7th and 1st (Moon)

Ascendent is in Cancer.

Hi,
I haven`t read all posts in this thread and I may repeat something (sorry for that ) , but :
I`m familiar with this book and maybe I`m an ignorant, but I neither use nor need any other book to successfully predict many things in my life. By following instructions given in this book , I accurately predicted many events both in lives of my realtives and in my own. However, I don`t use any other house system but whole sign, as it prooved the only right and accurate for me and my family. B. Brady uses Placidus, but it gave me simply wrong and/or inaccurate results.

Then :uranus: :sextile: :Midheaven: (in the end of October—perfects)
11th | NA
Rulership/House placement: 9th | 6th, 10th & 11th

Last one (though there are more)

:saturn: :conjunct: :moon: (Jan 10th perfects)
7th | 7th
7th | NA
7th & 9th | Asc & 1st

According to B. Brady`s rationale you need to know the following to provide yourself with a background for all transits:
1. progressed Moon phase
2. Progressed Moon sign + house position
3. Progressed Sun sign + house position
4. any signiificant aspect or activity ( sign/house/direction change) of progressed planets/points ( chart-related and non-chart related)
A sextile aspect means opportunity (in Yin signs it`s an opportunity the native rather creates her/himself, in Yang signs - the opportunity falls in one`s lap) .
Take note, that an opportunity doesn`t necessarily mean anything positive, e.g. when I had transiting Uranus sexile (Yang) my natal Moon (along with other nasty transits) , my child suddenly passed away = One might say, that I had an opportunity that fell into my lap (Uranus yang sextile Moon) for :

"release from personal emotions; events happening
so fast that the person does not have time to emotionally
react; freedom from emotions. Release from the conventional
view of mother/child"

Uranus rules my 6th, was transiting my 8th and sextiled my 6th house Moon. So a sickness/ill health of a child (Moon in 6th) resulted suddenly in his death (Uranus in 8th) and caused very strong emotional reaction. It also resulted in sudden and unplanned changes in my daily routines (6th hs) - e.g. I had problems sleeping, aside from a release from many necessary activities like feeding and taking care of my child etc. (Uranus is modern ruler of my 6th) AND changes in my social life (Moon rules my 11th) - I had suddenly very little social contacts, and some brand new contacts to an Organization (11th hs) devoted to help people who are in a crisis.
Nowadays I work with all my transits this way and I`m always amazed of (sometimes literal and physical) manifestation of many dynamic aspects.

Uranus - Moon means sudden/unexpected events involving strong emotions, ussues of mothering/children/other Moon-related stuff.
Where does native`s Moon sit by house? Capricorn, 7th? It will add something to the causes of the events.
In your example Uranus sits on DC, so these sudden emotional events may be caused by native`s 7th house issues - partnerships (personal or legal), court cases, open enemies etc. and may bring sudden/unexpected events in native`s social life or other 11th hs issues. Ascendant is Cancer, so it makes DC Capricorn. Natal Uranus is in Capricorn, near DC;

Are natal Uranus and Moon in aspect?

How would you interpret this with Progress :mars: :trine: natal MC; Progressed :sun: :square: natal MC; and progressed MC :square: ascendant. The p:sun: :square: MC does not factor until around November I think, but I am going off memory after looking at a bazillion charts.

What do you think?

MC and Sun are of similar nature, so the above aspects seem to confirm one another.

AC, DC and Moon are personal. Saturn transiting AC ruler and DC means great changes in personal life involving changes in shared resources,
a divorce, maybe ? there must be a confirmation of it.
A lunar eclipse in July in Cancer was associated with endings of relationships and/or bad news concerning a partner/close friend. And this particular eclipse had additional severing and separating quality because of it`s proximity to Mars.

to quote B. Brady again:
"The ruler of the 8th
house is receiving or producing a transit. This planet in the
natal chart will tend to function in intense or extreme ways even
if it is Venus. Thus the ongoing events cause transformation.
Situations being described by the rest of the grid tend to come
to an end with this placement. This is an important placement
as it implies irrevocable change or an ending due to the events
that are happening.
If a client asks: "Will my marriage end?" with the 8th house in
this position, the answer will be that it will change so much

that it will either be finished or so altered that she would not
recognize it."

I hope it helps in your delineation :)

Cypocryphy

Hi,
I haven`t read all posts in this thread and I may repeat something (sorry for that ) , but :
I`m familiar with this book and maybe I`m an ignorant, but I neither use nor need any other book to successfully predict many things in my life. By following instructions given in this book , I accurately predicted many events both in lives of my realtives and in my own. However, I don`t use any other house system but whole sign, as it prooved the only right and accurate for me and my family. B. Brady uses Placidus, but it gave me simply wrong and/or inaccurate results.

First, I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS :crying: That is awful =(

I use whole house for this now but I wonder if I'll be missing out on info as Brady places a lot of emphasis on intercepted signs.

view of mother/child"

Uranus rules my 6th, was transiting my 8th and sextiled my 6th house Moon. So a sickness/ill health of a child (Moon in 6th) resulted suddenly in his death (Uranus in 8th) and caused very strong emotional reaction. It also resulted in sudden and unplanned changes in my daily routines (6th hs) - e.g. I had problems sleeping, aside from a release from many necessary activities like feeding and taking care of my child etc. (Uranus is modern ruler of my 6th) AND changes in my social life (Moon rules my 11th) - I had suddenly very little social contacts, and some brand new contacts to an Organization (11th hs) devoted to help people who are in a crisis.
Nowadays I work with all my transits this way and I`m always amazed of (sometimes literal and physical) manifestation of many dynamic aspects.

Yes. I'm amazed too. I have to say, however ... how can I say this—I'm much of a "Lark" person than an "Eagle" in some respects. Don't get me wrong. I do the mechanics well, but I rely heavily on my intuition, so I sometimes break rules or come to my own insights by ignoring things that muddy the picture.

Uranus - Moon means sudden/unexpected events involving strong emotions, ussues of mothering/children/other Moon-related stuff.
Where does native`s Moon sit by house? Capricorn, 7th? It will add something to the causes of the events.
In your example Uranus sits on DC, so these sudden emotional events may be caused by native`s 7th house issues - partnerships (personal or legal), court cases, open enemies etc. and may bring sudden/unexpected events in native`s social life or other 11th hs issues. Ascendant is Cancer, so it makes DC Capricorn. Natal Uranus is in Capricorn, near DC;

No. N:moon: is not in aspect with N:uranus:

Here's the chart I made:

2018%20and%202019%20Predictions.png

MC and Sun are of similar nature, so the above aspects seem to confirm one another.

AC, DC and Moon are personal. Saturn transiting AC ruler and DC means great changes in personal life involving changes in shared resources,
A lunar eclipse in July in Cancer was associated with endings of relationships and/or bad news concerning a partner/close friend. And this particular eclipse had additional severing and separating quality because of it`s proximity to Mars.

Yes!!! You are good! That's how I see it. Very much so. Here's another chart I made (apparently unfinished but did this so that when she'd look at it, it'd make a little more sense to her):

2018%20to%202019.png

By the way, we were together at the lunar eclipse. I didn't incorporate that. But on August or early September, she told me she's seeing someone else. However, I predicted on October 19th, that she would have sudden travel or a radical change involving travel with someone whom she's very close to, and I then said this person will be who she's now seeing. It turns out that they are traveling to San Fran (out of state) on the 9th of October for a week I guess. I am 10 days off of its being exact. But that's close enough within orb.

to quote B. Brady again:
"The ruler of the 8th
that are happening.

recognize it."

As this transit :uranus: :sextile: the MC, I predicted that this same person will suddenly leave or move. I had something in August, and a good friend of hers already moved. It was similar. Anyway, this transit, shows (for me), and here's my lark, that the cause is this person (DC) that affects her job and those she's associated with (working peers) as the the 6th is intercepted, the latter showing the effect. The effect leads to :jupiter: :square: mc. at the beginning of November. The cause is her job, and the effect is seen in her work or daily work routine, and the effect, is that of job loss. There is a huge amalgamation of 6th house interaction. To be more detailed, she'll miss work by not returning on time and subsequently be let go. That's how I predict that.

Yes! Thank you.

According to B. Brady`s rationale you need to know the following to provide yourself with a background for all transits:
1. progressed Moon phase
2. Progressed Moon sign + house position
3. Progressed Sun sign + house position
4. any signiificant aspect or activity ( sign/house/direction change) of progressed planets/points ( chart-related and non-chart related)
A sextile aspect means opportunity (in Yin signs it`s an opportunity the native rather creates her/himself, in Yang signs - the opportunity falls in one`s lap) .
Take note, that an opportunity doesn`t necessarily mean anything positive, e.g. when I had transiting Uranus sexile (Yang) my natal Moon (along with other nasty transits) , my child suddenly passed away = One might say, that I had an opportunity that fell into my lap (Uranus yang sextile Moon) for :

view of mother/child"

No. They are not. I couldn't imagine if they were. The personality would be too much to handle.

We were at the lunar eclipse together. We were in its path.

to quote B. Brady again:
"The ruler of the 8th
that are happening.

recognize it."

Not too good ... I am pondering her t:saturn: :conjunct: n:moon: with all the other progressed aspects. There is no progressed Moon at this time, but there are a lot of other progressions going on, such as P:sun: :square: MC and P:saturn: :sesqisquare: P:venus:

I'm not sure ... I have to think about this some more.

Yes!! Thank you!!!

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

while opp mars 12th health-employment under stress-struggle;[\QUOTE]

This is true. She’s looking for more employment opportunities. Absolutely!
And health field employment is what she's looking at.

She's looking to be a role model for people with disabilities, kind of like a companion nurse.

Definitely health and wellbeing is her focus for career at the moment.

I can't comment on this.

Yes. Money problems and friendship issues—in more ways than one. Has acquired a set of unhealthy relationship(s)

Currently works in the service industry. Has formed an old relationship anew. Not good.

THIS!! I was dumped so to speak for someone else. But I predict this person is moving away so not sure. Will follow up when things begin to happen.

best regards, kshantaram

I can't comment on this unless it's referring to her trust income. As to pain and surgery, I'd have to say no.

I hope this feedback helps.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

To Muchacho:

Her Saturn return is pretty much over. It won't perfect over the Saturn but close enough, so maybe this is the end result of it. Will have to see what changes have occurred.

Friendships seem to have changed, in a sense. Not for the better. Relationship problems. New/old person in her life but not the person she loves—past relationship based on getting intoxicated. Involvement with drugs, probably due to life confusion and not handling the Saturn return appropriately. Maybe. This new relationship will come to an end in November, leading to the Saturn/Moon in the 7th. Very alone. Regret. Depression.

Forced confrontation with inner demons in February after final Saturn Return—but more importantly p:moon: inconjunct nChiron—chance to heal or suffer wounds again. The rest of the chart shows the latter, probably.

I could go on but fear illness in truly manifesting in May. Some type of mental health problem or mental strain. Travel hindered at the summer of 2019 due to relationship and work obligations.

Last edited:

Sweet Pea

In view of the mention of Esther Hicks on this thread, here's something to think about. Everything in the future is still in a state of flux; it's all energy combining, separating and re-combining in multiple, unique ways depending on a whole host of transits, progressions, etc.

How any of it will crystallise into something specific depends on the choices one makes this minute, this week, this month.... all the way until the time frame that one is looking at, such as some time next year.

When you look at the astro energies, which we know can manifest in a multitude of ways all of them consistent with the archetype, and you make a specific prediction, you are almost crystallising NOW what that future event will be.

In doing so, and either internalising it mentally and emotionally as your own personal prediction, or relaying it to another person, are you not perhaps selecting one specific outcome, and shutting off the possibilities of all those other possible outcomes? People internalise what we tell them and in their own minds, can 'make it real' and thus make it more likely to come about at that future time. Especially when there is something in the future that might be feared (Pluto or Saturn transits, for example).

Cypocryphy

In view of the mention of Esther Hicks on this thread, here's something to think about. Everything in the future is still in a state of flux; it's all energy combining, separating and re-combining in multiple, unique ways depending on a whole host of transits, progressions, etc.

How any of it will crystallise into something specific depends on the choices one makes this minute, this week, this month.... all the way until the time frame that one is looking at, such as some time next year.

When you look at the astro energies, which we know can manifest in a multitude of ways all of them consistent with the archetype, and you make a specific prediction, you are almost crystallising NOW what that future event will be.

In doing so, and either internalising it mentally and emotionally as your own personal prediction, or relaying it to another person, are you not perhaps selecting one specific outcome, and shutting off the possibilities of all those other possible outcomes? People internalise what we tell them and in their own minds, can 'make it real' and thus make it more likely to come about at that future time. Especially when there is something in the future that might be feared (Pluto or Saturn transits, for example).

I believe it's more complicated than that. I can go back in time without having projectied those thoughts associated with the events and pinpoint the events exactly (well, within a week). The choices we have are finite, ruled by the influences of the planetary energies/harmonies (theory). Within these cones of influences are finite possibilities. If you look at the pictorial chart I made, I said either a time of loneliness or a time of solidarity and commitment. It's too far out yet so I use either/or to predict that far out as it is contingent on past choices. Regardless, those choices are finite. I bet now, if you had dreams of being an olympic athlete, they are long gone, no longer possibilities, even if Mars and the Sun are on your MC. That's a bad analogy. But the closer we come to the "witching hour," the more finite the cone of Pluto or Saturn influences are, based on past choices. My thoughts will not overpower yours unless you let them; however, your thoughts are no match for the universal harmonies of the planets. At best, you can influence their best side to come out for you, based on your attitude and actions you have made.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi

Yes, I have read BB's Predictive Astrology. Haven't read this complete thread though, but am happy to respond to a specific Q if there is one.

Cypocryphy

Hi

Yes, I have read BB's Predictive Astrology. Haven't read this complete thread though, but am happy to respond to a specific Q if there is one.

Hello Aquarius7000:

I do have a question. I have never seen anything significant occur with progressions unless the progressed Moon is involved. There is a large portion of November though December where there is no progressed Moon contact but some significant transits occurring at that time. Have you seen occurrences without the progressed Moon? Also, the Jupiter trine and Saturn Square the pseudo-stellium of Jupiter/Mercury/North Node and the assortment of other perfecting transits, how have you see that manifest or interpret that?

Thank you! :smile:

Cypocryphy

I see what you are saying here.

This! I count on this. I have never seen any major event occur without the progressed Moon being involved with another planet or major point, especially the cross of matter.

Yes. That is where her energy is being directed but seems to be scattered. Easily discouraged due to :saturn: in the chart, unfortunately.

Anyway, thanks Muchacho. But I wanted to emphasize that I can't find a situation where the progressed Moon did not operate as "the great manifester."