Will I find my pills?

HeyPlayGirl

Hi all,
I tried analyzing this myself but would like some help.
I think I threw out my medication by mistake while cleaning out my car.
I have searched my work desk, my car, and my home with no luck.

Any chance I'll find them and when? and where would they be!? I can not get them refilled because my mom got them for me in the USA and they dont have this specific medication in the middle east where I'm currently living so I'm stressed.

So i am jupiter in my 10th house (im at work right now as i type this and i just searched my desk like 5 minutes ago)
the pills are saturn and moon. Jupiter and saturn are sextile which is good i guess. Saturn is in my first house which means im thinking and worrying about them i guess? and antares on the ascendant means the same i assume. Moon is in my 6th house and not doing much of anything but eventually will trine me/jupiter when it moves 12 degrees forward. Also Part of Fortune is trine jupiter/me..so I geuss I'll find them? I seriously have looked EVERYWHERE. I think this horary may be incorrect if it says I'll find them. I have no where else to look and after today I wont bother searching anymore.

Thanks for any help

Attachments

• pils.jpg
    pils.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

tikana

PM Fensi .. she worked for Sherlock Holmes and currently employed by Scotland Yard

i have a feeling it is in front of you but you dont see it...

HeyPlayGirl

hahaha okay great, I hope she can help
Thanks

I've looked in every possible place multiple times including the trash can and the washing machine. They're gone for sure. It *****. :(

Last edited:

fensi88

There are several testimonies they will be found!!

Ruler and POF in angular houses means the lost object is where it ought to be: nearby, quick and easy to find.
Ruler and POF in a common signs can also indicate that it is inside the home.

They can be in an upper room, near the fire or radiator, the largest room of the house, places where entertainment of guests is held, rooms where insurance policies are kept, a room where pets are allowed in the house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, among college memorabilia, place where woolen products are stored, room where very expensive furniture or imported things are.
Ruler in 1st house means it is where you put it. Look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.
Direction: east
Near colour: black, dark green, brown, grey

POF is in 7house, so partner or someone else maybe the one who will find it or who will be involved in finding it, or have seen it or put it somewhere. Look at , living room, formal dining room. Usually in plain sight. The partner's room, office or place of business.
With POF in Ge they can be in an upstairs bedroom, hallway, stairway, study, trunk, chest, desk, briefcase, luggage, a room where books are kept, bookshelves, a place where reading or studying is done, a drawer where you keeps pens and pencils and office supplies, filing cabinet, in a magazine rack, in the vestibule or entrance to a home, place where important papers or records are kept (i.e. birth certificates, contracts, cancelled checks, legal documents, tax documents, etc.), an area near the computer, telephone, TV or radio.

Direction: West
Near colour: orange, yellow, violet, crystal blue

HeyPlayGirl

Wonderful joke!

But this is true!!

but fensi, the sextile never perfects...jupiter chases saturn almost to the minute but never gets exactly to the minute. because jupiter is slowing down because its almost stationing and saturn is still going full speed so saturn is always a degree ahead until jupiter finally goes retro....you can even check it

So what does this mean, that I will look and look but never find?
I even drove across town to the dumpster i threw my car trash in and looked in the dumpster but there were only 3 bags in there and the rest of it was empty and those 3 bags were not mine.
Theyve been missing for a week if that matters

Last edited:

fensi88

Arguments for Recovery are:

• Application from the Moon to the ascendant or its ruler.
• Application from the Moon or 2nd-ruler to the 2nd house or its ruler, or to a planet in the 2nd, or to Fortuna.
• Application from the Moon to its own dispositor.
• The Sun and Moon aspecting each other or the cusp of the 2nd house by trine.
• The Sun and Moon aspecting each other by any aspect out of angles.
• The Sun in the ascendant (unless in Libra or Aquarius, where it is debilitated).
• The Moon, 2nd-ruler, asc-ruler or a fortune (Jupiter, Venus, Fortuna, North Node) placed in the ascendant, 2nd house or 4th house.
• 2nd-ruler in the 10th or 11th shows the object is near the querent or is being kept by a friend.
• The Moon aspecting a fortune shows the item is in the safe keeping of an honest person who will return it. (Especially if the fortune also aspects the ascendant or asc-ruler.)
• The Moon or 2nd-ruler angular.

There are several testimonies it will be found!

HeyPlayGirl

I looked AGAIN. There's no where else to look.
I think the refranation tells I won't find them. I know I threw them. :( I brought them into my car in a plastic bag then filled the bag with trash from my car while I was driving n not thinking about the pills n tossed them. Anyway thanks for trying

david starling

I looked AGAIN. There's no where else to look.
I think the refranation tells I won't find them. I know I threw them. :( I brought them into my car in a plastic bag then filled the bag with trash from my car while I was driving n not thinking about the pills n tossed them. Anyway thanks for trying

The brother-in-law of a girl I was dating bought an expensive engagement ring for his fiancee, and wrapped it in Kleenex and put it in his shirt-pocket. Then, he was driving on the freeway, and threw it out of the window, forgetting what was in it--served him right for littering! :biggrin: Didn't know his Chart, but his Sun-sign was Scorpio.

HeyPlayGirl

The brother-in-law of a girl I was dating bought an expensive engagement ring for his fiancee, and wrapped it in Kleenex and put it in his shirt-pocket. Then, he was driving on the freeway, and threw it out of the window, forgetting what was in it--served him right for littering! :biggrin: Didn't know his Chart, but his Sun-sign was Scorpio.
Guess I should be grateful it's not a diamond ring lol