mental disorders and ....

Zarathu

Account Closed
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100809152617AAK526C

Aries- Histrionic disorder (pervasive attention-seeking behavior including inappropriate sexual seductiveness and shallow or exaggerated emotions.)

Taurus- Binge disorder (characterized as going through periods of excessive amounts of eating, rest, sex, drinking, other indulgences, and focusing on physical pleasures to cope with stress)

Gemini- Multiple personality disorder (Relying on various separate and unaffiliated personalities to protect oneself)

Cancer- Borderline personality disorder (characterized by depth and variability of moods extreme "black and white" thinking, instability in relationships, self-image, identity and behavior, prone to anxiety and depression)

Leo- Narcissistic disorder (a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy)

Virgo- Obsessive Compulsive disorder (involves an obsession with ideas, perfection, cleanliness, and organization)

Libra- Passive-aggressive personality disorder (condition in which a person seems to actively comply with the desires and needs of others, but actually passively resists them, these people tend to have procrastination issues, unexpressed furry and fear of authority)

Scorpio- Bi-Polar Disorder (episodes of abnormally elevated energy levels, and features of both mania and depression, can be extremely sexually promiscuous and violent)

Sagittarius- Attention Deficit hyperactivity disorder (problem with inattentiveness, over-activity, impulsiveness, and a lack of commitment)

Capricorn- Workaholic personality disorder (addicted to work and advancing in ones career, problems with showing deep emotion and high levels of stress)

Aquarius- Schitzotypal (characterized by odd appearance, behavior that is odd, eccentric, or peculiar, emotionally distant, people with it attempt to shock others with radical topics or actions)

Pisces- Avoidant Personality disorder (social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy, extreme sensitivity to negative evaluation, relying on others opinions for guidance or co-dependency, avoiding stressful situations)

NeverSafe

I think Scorpio and Cancer should switch as Scorpios tend to be pretty black and white and Cancers suffers from mood swings, other than that it seems pretty on point but I'm probably the minority here but I feel wrong making a joke about this. I know it's not taking a jab at mental illness but I can imagine someone reading this and laughing for the wrong reasons.

Sorry for being a bit of a buzz kill I just felt like saying something :)

Zarathu

Account Closed
I think Scorpio and Cancer should switch as Scorpios tend to be pretty black and white and Cancers suffers from mood swings, other than that it seems pretty on point but I'm probably the minority here but I feel wrong making a joke about this. I know it's not taking a jab at mental illness but I can imagine someone reading this and laughing for the wrong reasons.

Sorry for being a bit of a buzz kill I just felt like saying something :)

What would be the wrong reasons? I have several close relatives with mental illness of various kinds. I spent a 40 year career in mental health services.

During that time, laughter rather than endless seriousness is the only thing sustained me.

NeverSafe

What would be the wrong reasons? I have several close relatives with mental illness of various kinds. I spent a 40 year career in mental health services.

During that time, laughter rather than endless seriousness is the only thing sustained me.

I know it wasn't in bad intention from you, it's just for a laugh. I'm talking about other people. I mean, I'm just talking about how I felt. Sorry.

I cee

Two things you shouldn't say to someone with OCD......well I'll start with two!

1, The chef at the restaurant, that you're taking them to for a suprise B'day meal, likes to clean up and dust with his underpants.

2, If you do decide to tell them, say....after the meal, then defiantly don't say that he uses them to polish the sink and taps where you want to washieup your hands! :surprised:

3, crazy paving........forget it.

40fcca03cc6c84aec529cde132feedba.jpg

CapAquaPis

Mental illness and disorders aren't considered comedy material by many people, and we try hard to avoid this subject because mental illness seems to scare us. :sad: Aquarius sun/moon and Cancer ascendant, and has mild form of autism, anxiety disorder and mild depression. I been checked for ADD, OCD and Tourette's, but never had an extra set of diagnoses to the ones I have. I suppose a double-Aquarius influence and sun-rising sign aspects make me prone to schizophrenia, but I don't have that disorder. Mercury in Pisces and Uranus in scorpio on my charts may explain why I have autism and the heightened risk of having anxiety or depression.

Slenkar

Do you have any hard aspects with saturn?

Just had a look at your chart on another thread.

Yes saturn square venus, causes you to be shy and causes a delay in relationships

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
My friend recently got diagnosed with Bi Polar disorder. The funny part is...she's a Scorpio with a Sag Venus + Mercury. :lol:

ALRESCHA

Finally, somebody wrote the truth openly! The Leo description needs a bigger font! :D All disorders develop from Narcissism! So, yeah. :pinched:

Blaze

Account Closed
Finally, somebody wrote the truth openly! The Leo description needs a bigger font! :D All disorders develop from Narcissism! So, yeah. :pinched:

My narcissistic Moon takes offense to this. Unless we're talking about me then it's okay, I forgive. :tongue: