Sports predictions USING ASTROLOGY

fensi88

Re: Formula1 2013

Very, very sad situation, 0 points for Alonso :sad:...

fensi88

Will Kimi stay in Ferrari next season? Chart data: 21 jun 2015 3:22pm Beograd, Srbija, ASC=0Sco39
With 0 degree on ASC, at the very strat, we see there will be change of the situation. Kimi's ruler, Mars, is in conjunction with unfortunate fixed star Polaris (trouble, loss, affliction) and moreover it is Combust and in unfortunate 8 house. Combustion of any planet is the greatest misfortune that can be.
His present job/Ferrari is ruled by 10th house ruler, Sun. Sun is only in Mars's term, so Ferrari does not satisfied with him a lot. Mars, Kimi, is only in Sun's face, that shows minor interest in his present job, so he have no motive to stay. Next, Mars is at late degress in mutable sign which indicate change too. We have no applyinga spect between Mars/Kimi and Sun/Ferrari one more testimony he will not stay in Ferrari next season. The only testimony against all this is ASC in Via combust way which can bring unexpected turns of events.

fensi88

Will Kimi stay in Ferrari next season? Chart data: 21 jun 2015 3:22pm Beograd, Srbija, ASC=0Sco39
With 0 degree on ASC, at the very strat, we see there will be change of the situation. Kimi's ruler, Mars, is in conjunction with unfortunate fixed star Polaris (trouble, loss, affliction) and moreover it is Combust and in unfortunate 8 house. Combustion of any planet is the greatest misfortune that can be.
His present job/Ferrari is ruled by 10th house ruler, Sun. Sun is only in Mars's term, so Ferrari does not satisfied with him a lot. Mars, Kimi, is only in Sun's face, that shows minor interest in his present job, so he have no motive to stay. Next, Mars is at late degress in mutable sign which indicate change too. We have no applyinga spect between Mars/Kimi and Sun/Ferrari one more testimony he will not stay in Ferrari next season. The only testimony against all this is ASC in Via combust way which can bring unexpected turns of events.

Williams driver Valtteri Bottas has reached a deal with Ferrari to replace Finland countryman Kimi Raikkonen from 2016, according to Italian media reports. (inautonews.com)

fensi88

19 August 2015 : Kimi Raikkonen has been retained by Ferrari and will continue to partner Sebastian Vettel in 2016.

fensi88

Because you are fan of Honda/Alonso first house ruler, Jupiter represent them. Unfortunatelly Jupiter is combust in detriment and peregrine, could it be worst? You must know that the combustion of any Planet is the greatest misfortune that can be. Next Jupiter is in unfortunate 6 house while his oponents are re[resent with Mercury which is in angular, 7 house. And with that South Node in 1st hosue I would not expect that will happen.

fensi88

I cast the chart for the moment I undersood yur question and that is:7 Sep 2015 11:18am Beograd, ASC=12 Sco29
With Saturn in 1st house I would not expect that Rossi will be the winner. His ruler Mars is peregrine and by dignity weaker then Venus so that means someone else will be the winner.

fensi88

And my question is,could Alonso leave the team if the car isn't competitive for another team next year?

I cast the chart for the moment I understood your question: 14 Mar 2015 11:28am Beograd, Srbija, ASC=12Can48
Alonso is represent with 1st house ruler Moon, peregrine, in detriment and in unfortunate 6th house, a very debilitating position that indicates the person to be weak, powerless. His next team is represent with ruler of the 2nd sign in 10th house, Mars. Moon square Mars but after 15 degrees, that is out of orb, so answer is NO.

according to this article:

http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/24...nso-vows-to-stay-at-mclaren-for-2016-and-2017

Alonso will stay in McLaren 2016 and 2017!

We will see!

fensi88

I cast the chart for the moment I undersood yur question and that is:7 Sep 2015 11:18am Beograd, ASC=12 Sco29
With Saturn in 1st house I would not expect that Rossi will be the winner. His ruler Mars is peregrine and by dignity weaker then Venus so that means someone else will be the winner.

Jorge Lorenzo is 2015 MotoGP champion!
Jorge Lorenzo has become a triple MotoGP champion after snatching the 2015 title from team-mate Valentino Rossi at the Valencia season finale.

Last edited:

fensi88

I cast the chart for moment I understand your question. 12 Aug 2016 TZ = -2.0 12.3800 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=8Sco51
So Hamilton is represented with Mars as in 2nd house, and Rosberg is represent with Venus in 10th house. Taking accidental dignities into account, we see that Venus has advantage. Next Venus is fast, Mars slow, again advantage for Rosberg. Next, Venus is i conjunction with N.Node, so, I think Resberg will be the champion.

fensi88

I cast the chart for moment I understand your question. 12 Aug 2016 TZ = -2.0 12.3800 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=8Sco51
So Hamilton is represented with Mars as in 2nd house, and Rosberg is represent with Venus in 10th house. Taking accidental dignities into account, we see that Venus has advantage. Next Venus is fast, Mars slow, again advantage for Rosberg. Next, Venus is i conjunction with N.Node, so, I think Rosberg will be the champion.

Nico Rosberg has won the Formula 1 Drivers Championship!

MadArchitect

Nico Rosberg has won the Formula 1 Drivers Championship!

very good driver but he didnt deserve the championship.

Hamilton with his mechanic problems and mistakes gave him the title.

Hamilton so unlucky ,but he's a true warrior
he didnt abandoned the fight ,he fought till the end . he had 26 points difference and he ended the season with 5 points difference
absolute fighter as capricorn -scorpio combination

Hamilton verstappen and rosberg are the best drivers at the moment.
mostly hamilton and verstappen
verstappen first year in F1 was amazing at the age of 18-19 years old

i believe verstappen
is the future of F1 and i think next year he will push hamilton to his limits,

next year we will see crazy battles between hamilton and verstappen ,
i dont think rosberg will win any title again, the title he won was already a miracle ,he gained the lotto

i bet hamilton learned from his mistakes and in 2017-2018 seasons he will go hardcore to gain everythings possible
because he's close to retirement,
we will see.

Last edited:

fensi88

I cast the chart for the moment I understood your question: "Who will win the WC 2017,team/driver both?"
and here are data:
22 Mar 2017 TZ = -1.0 9.1700 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=11Sco50

In this chart Moon is VOC, that means there will not be significant changes, which means Mercedes AMG Petronas team will win (as in F1 2016). As Moon is in Cap sign which represent UK I expect that L. Hamilton will be the winner.

fensi88

Unfortunatelly I do not understand your 2nd question, try to formulate it in another way, might be then it will be barely for me.

fensi88

I cast the chart for moment I undestood your question and that is:
24 Mar 2017 TZ = -1.0 6.3000 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=27Ar33

Mclaren is represent with ASC ruler Mars (if you prefer them), Honda with DSC ruler Venus rx. Venus rx and Mars are in mutual reception. Whenever a significators are in mutual reception it means that they can get out of whatever trouble they get into. We do not have applying aspect eighter so, that is No answer to your question.

fensi88

Chart data: 29 Mar 2017 TZ = -2.0 6.5000 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=18Ar26

It seams NO.
Alonso is Mars, leave present job is Saturn, we donot have applying aspect between rulers so that is No answer to your question.