Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluetooth

Re: Sports astrology

dsc team is nottinghamshire and fav are also notts!! according to horary irrespective of time notts have chances of winning this match. whats your analysis bluetooth sir and i will post my method of matrix of horary from tomorrows match in detail!!

olready posted. chk morning post

bluetooth

if match goes for 3hr15-20mins then dsc team can win.if they can survive til that time.today all are with nottingham.i think notinghm can manage til that tim with there powerful bating lineup.may b im wrong let me see

look, 1st innigs ended at 8:17. Its odd 1 Hour 17 Minutes
that means 2 hours 34 minutes for 2innings
add 15 minutes for innings break
it comes 2 hours 49 minutes.
not even 3 hours.

Jibreil

Banned

Favorites loosing under Moon VOC today. bluetooth can you find out how Lisicki lost? Match began in London at 2:10pm local time.

Tomorrow's match also I'm not getting any results. Blank charts coming up lately!

But if we use bluetooth toss time method then, first batting should win.

WI should win the toss and elect to bat - then they win if they chose to bowl, they loose.

Last edited:

bluetooth

Favorites loosing under Moon VOC today. bluetooth can you find out how Lisicki lost? Match began in London at 2:10pm local time.

Tomorrow's match also I'm not getting any results. Blank charts coming up lately!

But if we use bluetooth toss time method then, first batting should win.

WI should win the toss and elect to bat.

I m puzzled in wimbledon chart, cudnt find anything much significant.
There is one possibility I think.
Mars L7 has just separated from Moon.
It is possible if we count exact coordinates of ground where game took place, may be there is minor difference in placement of Mars, and Mars was just to applying to conjunct moon.

I hv seen if we take exact coordinates of ground, there is slight difference in placement of planets.

Just a possibility I think, I cant find anything else

Jibreil

Banned

I m puzzled in wimbledon chart, cudnt find anything much significant.
There is one possibility I think.
Mars L7 has just separated from Moon.
It is possible if we count exact coordinates of ground where game took place, may be there is minor difference in placement of Mars, and Mars was just to applying to conjunct moon.

I hv seen if we take exact coordinates of ground, there is slight difference in placement of planets.

Just a possibility I think, I cant find anything else

Okay finally got it! Seemed that we missed out by just 1 minute!

Match first server was 2:11 pm local time. Hence Fortuna antiscia is Jupiter and at 1.14 Fortuna squares its own Antiscion.

Last edited:

bluetooth

Okay finally got it! Seemed that we missed out by just 1 minute!

Match first server was 2:11 pm local time. Hence Fortuna antiscia is Jupiter and at 1.14 Fortuna squares its own Antiscion.

Can u share ground name and coordinates where game took place

ARIETUS

Regarding, Mo Mars conj, please see Graha yudda between Mo Ma in Jhora, Moon wins against Mars. Moon is not at all afflicted, in the other game, Moon also helped Notts to crush Durham.

Jibreil

Banned

Can u share ground name and coordinates where game took place

51.4235° N, 0.2171° W
Wimbledon, London, Coordinates

Wimbledon Men's Finals

Novak is favorite for today's game.

Assuming match starts at 2:10pm local time and considering the length of total 5 sets of the game at 6.41 L7 conjunction with APOF announces Andy Murray as the winner!

Diamond55

Jibreil and Bluetooth, I think the solution in yesterday's Wimbledon match is the following:
The Moon was Voc, but if we have checked rankings carefully, we would have seen that the favourite was not Lisicki but Bartolli. The odds were misleading.

bluetooth

Jibreil and Bluetooth, I think the solution in yesterday's Wimbledon match is the following:
The Moon was Voc, but if we have checked rankings carefully, we would have seen that the favourite was not Lisicki but Bartolli. The odds were misleading.

Can u share ground co ordinates where game hppnd

Jibreil

Banned

Somehow I'm inclined in believing in what you are saying.

Can u share ground co ordinates where game hppnd

51.4235° N, 0.2171° W
Wimbledon, London, Coordinates

Jibreil

Banned

If match starts on local time then WI will win for sure as, Moon is VOC and Moon antiscia is right on 10th cusp.

srvn

very difficult caluclations regarding essex vs kent ! match will be evenly balanced till the half of second inns !! expecting 1st bat win today

wintersprite1

Premium Member

@howardroark, Saturn turns direct on 8th July. How many days/degrees before 8th july, saturn must be considered stationary? If possible, please tell me about a resource/website which can explain this for all planets before they turn direct or retrograde.

Your request for a site with retrograde dates is none other than our own front page of the website. Retrograde planets through 2014

Jibreil

Banned

very difficult caluclations regarding essex vs kent ! match will be evenly balanced till the half of second inns !! expecting 1st bat win today

Its going to be a straightforward match according to me, Moon is VOC and L7 is badly combust by 1 degree.

srvn

If match starts on local time then WI will win for sure as, Moon is VOC and Moon antiscia is right on 10th cusp.

sir match dint start on time !! there were breaks and expecting many breaks 219 score match srilanks name matrix 9!! 230 favors windies!! are u still with above analysis favoring windies

srvn

why is bluetooth sir not active today!!! he dint give his calculations for any of the matches!!love the way he predicts toss time method!!

Jibreil

Banned

sir match dint start on time !! there were breaks and expecting many breaks 219 score match srilanks name matrix 9!! 230 favors windies!! are u still with above analysis favoring windies

Since match started 11:15am

Antiscion of L7 is on 10th cusp - strong testimony in favor of SL
at 4.47 APOF squares Fortuna - favor of SL
at 6.12 L7 conjunctions with APOF - strong favor of SL

Three strong testimonies favoring SL - I would go with SL win.

Virinchi

even today weather looks similar
if this match also extends to reserve day, lankans would be playing for 5 continuous days :w00t:
yet to see transits that can interrupt today's match

don't ask for predictions and prove that you're a gambler.. if someone wants to, they will

bluetooth

Ind / SL 9 July13, Port of spain, 9.30 AM

- L1 is very deeply combust.

Bat 1st to loose this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.