Do I have physical beauty according to my aspects in ASC?

vitas

I'm just curious as to what my natal chart indicates on whether or not I have good or bad physical features, with that being said, please let me know. Let me know if I have beneficial aspects to my ascendant or negative aspects Im still new to astrology & if possible describe my physical features based on what my natal chart indicates:

astrochart.gif

Sun Virgo 15.10 Ascendant Taurus 10.36
Moon Scorpio 3.12 II Gemini 10.02
Mercury Virgo 17.23 III Cancer 0.42
Venus Scorpio 0.36 IV Cancer 20.07
Mars Capricorn 16.06 V Leo 13.07
Jupiter Pisces 18.14 R VI Virgo 17.11
Saturn Sagittarius 3.53 VII Scorpio 10.36
Uranus Sagittarius 18.25 VIII Sagittarius 10.02
Neptune Capricorn 3.04 R IX Capricorn 0.42
Pluto Scorpio 5.22 Midheaven Capricorn 20.07
Lilith Gemini 21.33 XI Aquarius 13.07
Asc node Aries 21.09 XII Pisces

Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value
Sun Conjunction Mercury 2.12 842
Sun Trine Mars 0.56 184
Sun Opposition Jupiter 3.04 -297
Sun Square Uranus 3.14 -60
Sun Trine Ascendant 4.34 43
Sun Trine Midheaven 4.56 38
Moon Conjunction Venus 2.36 166
Moon Sextile Neptune 0.08 106
Moon Conjunction Pluto 2.10 235
Moon Opposition Ascendant 7.24 -16
Mercury Trine Mars 1.16 230
Mercury Opposition Jupiter 0.52 -529
Mercury Square Uranus 1.02 -137
Mercury Trine Ascendant 6.46 18
Mercury Trine Midheaven 2.44 79
Venus Sextile Neptune 2.28 48
Venus Conjunction Pluto 4.46 176
Mars Sextile Jupiter 2.08 200
Mars Trine Ascendant 5.30 24
Mars Conjunction Midheaven 4.01 187
Jupiter Square Uranus 0.10 -117
Jupiter Sextile Midheaven 1.52 80
Neptune Sextile Pluto 2.19 38
Neptune Trine Ascendant 7.32 1
Pluto Opposition Ascendant 5.14 -13
2695 -1169 1526

Chiron Gemini 21.45
Ceres Libra 16.14
Pallas Virgo 23.10
Juno Sagittarius 6.19
Vesta Aries 19.20 R
Fortune Aries 0.00
South node Aries 0.00

miquar

There aren't any aspects that I know of which reliably reflect what we collectively call 'physical beauty'. With Venus ruiling the chart from Scorpio, you may have a strong presence, quite possibly charismatic. Moon Venus Pluto in Scorpio suggests that you may be be quite self-protective, which to some is enigmatic, and to others less appealing. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and all that. The Virgo emphasis suggests an unassuming nature, but the t square with Jupiter and Uranus is very excitable, so there's quite a mixture of energies.

What interests me about your post is that Taurus rising suggests that one may well be very conscious of the physical vehicle (ie the body) with which one meets the world. Scorpio, Pluto and Virgo, and the 6th house, are prone to self-scrutiny, which is what your unusual thread title implies, especially for a male.

It may also be relevant that Uranus closely aspects the Virgo planets, and that Neptune closely aspects the Scorpio stellium, since Uranus and Neptune can be very perfectionist in their expectations of how the world of form should be.

Also, Chiron completes a grand cross from the 2nd house, which is the natural house of Taurus and which is similarly concerned with the body.

vitas

There aren't any aspects that I know of which reliably reflect what we collectively call 'physical beauty'. With Venus ruiling the chart from Scorpio, you may have a strong presence, quite possibly charismatic. Moon Venus Pluto in Scorpio suggests that you may be be quite self-protective, which to some is enigmatic, and to others less appealing. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and all that. The Virgo emphasis suggests an unassuming nature, but the t square with Jupiter and Uranus is very excitable, so there's quite a mixture energies.

What interests me about your post is that Taurus rising suggests that one may well be very conscious of the physical vehicle (ie the body) with which one meets the world. Scorpio, Pluto and Virgo, and the 6th house, are prone to self-scrutiny, which is what your unusual thread title implies, especially for a male.

It may also be relevant that Uranus closely aspects the Virgo planets, and that Neptune closely aspects the Scorpio stellium, since Uranus and Neptune can be very perfectionist in their expectations of how the world of form should be.

Also, Chiron completes a grand cross from the 2nd house, which is the natural house of Taurus and which is similarly concerned with the body.

So is that a good thing or bad? LOL, I actually am an athlete and very self conscious. I mean I've heard some aspects in ascendant can make someone more attractive than others? I am a male btw, and when you say "but the t square with Jupiter and Uranus is very excitable, so there's quite a mixture energies." What exactly are you implying?

capleo2scorpio

t square jupiter and uranus means stop looking at other guys in your sport to compare sizes because you should be proud of yourself. My wild guess is you are big upper body wise, square shoulders and slender legs. This is basing on a 1986 sun virgo, mars capricorn that i know.

Last edited:

Ixaee

Jupiter sextile ascendant can give athletic ability and "fleshyness" (bigger legs/arms/behind/etc :biggrin:)..

Mars trine ascendant can give one a more masculine kind of look.. at the very least, strength. Probably lean.

Mercury trine ascendant can give a youthful, quick, agile appearance.. you may look younger than your age, or thinner with this aspect. (It could balance out your other fleshier aspects.)

Sun trine ascendant (in Virgo) can give you presence and a way that you come off to others. It may be hard to overlook you! Though you may come off as shy, simple or skinnier with Virgo Sun aspecting your ascendant. You may wear glasses.

Pluto opposite Ascendant can give a sexy, steamy look about you.. people may also fear you in some way, or you could appear mysterious.

Taurus rising gives a strong, solid body and usually dimples, curly hair and/or strength/plumpness.

These are only a few basics, but overall, your actual physical appearance and attraction can't exactly be shown through astrology alone.. only the energy you give off to others when they see you..

miquar

So is that a good thing or bad? LOL, I actually am an athlete and very self conscious. I mean I've heard some aspects in ascendant can make someone more attractive than others? I am a male btw, and when you say "but the t square with Jupiter and Uranus is very excitable, so there's quite a mixture energies." What exactly are you implying?

The chart is dominated by the elements earth and water, but the close t square configuration involving Sun Mercury Jupiter and Uranus is also a very dominant feature.

Earth and water are the yin elements, and are more concerned with securing a sense of safety and belonging. Earth seeks security on a physical level, while water seeks it on a feeling level, but both of the yin elements tend to prioritise the establishing and maintenance of that which promises to offer the kind of containment we need for out physical/emotional well-being.

But Jupiter and Uranus are predominantly yang in their expression, with Uranus ruling Aquarius (air) and Jupiter ruling Sagittarius (fire) in both modern and traditional systems. A mutable t square involving Sun Jupiter and Uranus is very restless, eager to venture beyond what is known and safe in the search for innovation, freedom and excitement.

The combination is perhaps well used through your involvement with athletics. Earth seeks to use the body (our primary physical resource) to its best effect, including the enjoyment of being in a body. Scorpio/Pluto bring the passion and resilience necessary for your training. The t square perhaps brings a striving after superhuman levels of performance - the need to minimise the confinement of corporeal existence by improving the body's performance. The tension of the t square finds release through Mars, which is trine Sun Mercury and sextile Jupiter - Mars being exalted in practical and yet ambitious Capricorn. And the passionate Scorpio stellium (which is in the 6th house of self-refinement) forms energy-generating aspects to the t square. If we include Chiron in the 2nd, to the t square, there is a suggestion of a possible fear of the body being flawed, and needing to compensate for this.

These are just ideas I'm throwing out - your motives for athletic training may be different.

As for physical attractiveness, there is no chart factor which I know of which reliably predicts either way. Some strikingly beautiful people have chart features which traditionally suggest otherwise, and often they are unable to feel themselves to be as beautiful as many others see them. In such cases the difficult chart factor manifests emotionally rather than in actual form, though the effect of the emotions on posture, mannerisms and dress-style, etc can do much to alter the actual appearance.

You could just ask someone - probably not easy for Moon Venus Pluto in Scorpio in the 6th. Its possible that you need to do some work on releasing a tendency towards self-scrutiny - the astrological suggestions for which I mentioned in my last post.

appleberry

IMO, the energies affect the outcome of genetics. They don't create them. If you come from parents who are lesser attractive but chart enhances beauty, then you will prolly be more attractive than your parents or vice versa if your chart lessens beauty.

Your only strong influence here seems to be Asc in Taurus, which can make you a more sensual looking person, but in a shorter, more voluptuous way.

There might be aspects to your Asc, but I didn't check.

vitas

t square jupiter and uranus means stop looking at other guys in your sport to compare sizes because you should be proud of yourself. My wild guess is you are big upper body wise, square shoulders and slender legs. This is basing on a 1986 sun virgo, mars capricorn that i know.

Why should I be proud of myself? LOL.. I actually am big upper body wise and do have broad square shoulders, very good observation this astrology thing is very powerful indeed...

Jupiter sextile ascendant can give athletic ability and "fleshyness" (bigger legs/arms/behind/etc :biggrin:)..

Mars trine ascendant can give one a more masculine kind of look.. at the very least, strength. Probably lean.

Mercury trine ascendant can give a youthful, quick, agile appearance.. you may look younger than your age, or thinner with this aspect. (It could balance out your other fleshier aspects.)

Sun trine ascendant (in Virgo) can give you presence and a way that you come off to others. It may be hard to overlook you! Though you may come off as shy, simple or skinnier with Virgo Sun aspecting your ascendant. You may wear glasses.

Pluto opposite Ascendant can give a sexy, steamy look about you.. people may also fear you in some way, or you could appear mysterious.

Taurus rising gives a strong, solid body and usually dimples, curly hair and/or strength/plumpness.

These are only a few basics, but overall, your actual physical appearance and attraction can't exactly be shown through astrology alone.. only the energy you give off to others when they see you..

I agree, although people usually tell me I look "older" than what I actually am, I'm very tempted to post my pic on here lol.. I do have a masculine look, well a combination of both feminine and masculine, I'm actually very muscular but am prone to hold fat and stubborn bodyfat, although I'm very big boned.. Been told I have a "mysterious" look numerous times as well, this is impressing me big time, astrology is true form of power.....

The chart is dominated by the elements earth and water, but the close t square configuration involving Sun Mercury Jupiter and Uranus is also a very dominant feature.

Earth and water are the yin elements, and are more concerned with securing a sense of safety and belonging. Earth seeks security on a physical level, while water seeks it on a feeling level, but both of the yin elements tend to prioritise the establishing and maintenance of that which promises to offer the kind of containment we need for out physical/emotional well-being.

But Jupiter and Uranus are predominantly yang in their expression, with Uranus ruling Aquarius (air) and Jupiter ruling Sagittarius (fire) in both modern and traditional systems. A mutable t square involving Sun Jupiter and Uranus is very restless, eager to venture beyond what is known and safe in the search for innovation, freedom and excitement.

The combination is perhaps well used through your involvement with athletics. Earth seeks to use the body (our primary physical resource) to its best effect, including the enjoyment of being in a body. Scorpio/Pluto bring the passion and resilience necessary for your training. The t square perhaps brings a striving after superhuman levels of performance - the need to minimise the confinement of corporeal existence by improving the body's performance. The tension of the t square finds release through Mars, which is trine Sun Mercury and sextile Jupiter - Mars being exalted in practical and yet ambitious Capricorn. And the passionate Scorpio stellium (which is in the 6th house of self-refinement) forms energy-generating aspects to the t square. If we include Chiron in the 2nd, to the t square, there is a suggestion of a possible fear of the body being flawed, and needing to compensate for this.

These are just ideas I'm throwing out - your motives for athletic training may be different.

As for physical attractiveness, there is no chart factor which I know of which reliably predicts either way. Some strikingly beautiful people have chart features which traditionally suggest otherwise, and often they are unable to feel themselves to be as beautiful as many others see them. In such cases the difficult chart factor manifests emotionally rather than in actual form, though the effect of the emotions on posture, mannerisms and dress-style, etc can do much to alter the actual appearance.

You could just ask someone - probably not easy for Moon Venus Pluto in Scorpio in the 6th. Its possible that you need to do some work on releasing a tendency towards self-scrutiny - the astrological suggestions for which I mentioned in my last post.

You are very wise my friend, and my jaw dropped as I read what you wrote because you are 100% accurate. Although I do have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind sharing your knowledge furthermore, but before I ask I just have to say, you are a highly skilled & knowledgeable astrologer.. My questions are the following:

1) So my natal chart dictates athletic abilities & being in the publics eye, should I continue to excel within my athleticism, because I want to be a stuntman eventually, I am a martial artist/gymnast/former power lifter & competitive crossfit athlete btw lol.. I really want to be famous, does my chart show potential?

2) My weakness seems to be within the love department, I can't seem to attract good woman I am always attracting women with psychological issues & traumatic past.. If possible can you tell me if that's my bad karma? Love life ***** tremendously lol...

3)So does my natal chart states I'm a powerful person? I mean how rare are my aspects and charts? I do have a drive for adrenaline and an enterprising mind, I like business alot and the sportsmanship as well.. Where do you see me being the most successful at? I really want to appeal to the massess, hence the vanity content title thread...

IMO, the energies affect the outcome of genetics. They don't create them. If you come from parents who are lesser attractive but chart enhances beauty, then you will prolly be more attractive than your parents or vice versa if your chart lessens beauty.

Your only strong influence here seems to be Asc in Taurus, which can make you a more sensual looking person, but in a shorter, more voluptuous way.

There might be aspects to your Asc, but I didn't check.

With this I highly agree, but do me a favor check and let me know LOL, I want to be in the public's eye and so I will at least that's what I want :cool:

miquar

Hi. Thanks for your encouragement.

I'm not sure if one can tell from a chart whether someone will or will not be famous. Perhaps your desire to be famous is reflected in the chart by Sun and the Sun ruler in the 5th house opposite Jupiter in the 11th house.

There's something very neat about this chart - just look at how all the aspect lines are arranged. Perhaps the way in which the planets are so integrated is partly why you have achieved so much. Mars in exaltation in Capricorn, and making harmonious aspects to the opposing planets, perhaps also says something about your ability to manifest your goals. Mars in Capricorn can also work to develop physical prowess, and may wish to be respected for this. The MC is also in Capricorn, suggesting that you will be willing to approach your vocation with self-discipline and hard work. Interestingly, the ruler of the MC, Saturn, is in the 7th house which would seem to fit with the wish to be a stunt double for others. The t square is suggestive of risk-taking, with the Virgo energy bringing the awareness of the need to develop the necessary skills. Uranus as the focal t square planet in the 8th house is suggestive of risk-taking, as is the Pluto/Scorpio emphasis.

The second question probably has to do with the Moon Venus Pluto conjunction in Scorpio. Men often seek their Moon and Venus energies through partners to some extent. Because you have both planets in Scorpio and both conjunct Scorpio's ruling planet, Pluto, there is a suggestion of a strong attraction (conscious or unconscious) to Scorpio-type partners. There is a book called 'Astrology For Lovers', by Liz Greene, which talks about each sign in depth, I would recommend that you read this for insight into the Scorpio nature, both for deepening your understanding of these partners, and also for becoming more familiar with these energies in yourself. Another very useful book in both regards is 'Healing Pluto Problems', by Donna Cunningham.

Since Neptune only seems to be integrated with the rest of the chart through its sextiles to the stellium, there may be a Neptune/Pisces energy in these partners, too.

Your chart is unusual in that it the t square hooks up with the Scorpio stellium in the 8th harmonic (i.e. by semisquare and sesquiquadrate aspects) - this 8th harmonic configuration involving both luminaries, the Sun ruler and the chart ruler. There is tremendous drive shown in the chart, and the placement of Mars by sign and aspect is the 'cherry on the cake' in this regard. Its all nicely grounded with the overall earth emphasis, and brought to life by Jupiter and Uranus.

So, yes, it is a very powerful chart, but you surely didn't need me to tell you that given what you have achieved. How successful you will be, and how famous, I cannot tell. I guess lost of people share your dream and there are limited spaces at the top of any profession, but I wouldn't be surprised if you did continue to achieve in whatever you set your mind to.

One word of warning - when transiting planets are around 18 to 19 degrees of a mutable sign, or 3 to 4 degrees of a fixed sign, be careful not to be too reckless, for at these times the tight natal Jupiter-Uranus square is triggered, and it would be a shame to blight your plans with an injury. The main transiting planets to watch for are Mars, Jupiter, Uranus and Pluto - perhaps Neptune too. Transiting Sun may act as a trigger during a longer term transit, and a transit may trigger a progressed aspect to the natal square.

I'll be taking a break from the forum after today, but will be back at some point, no doubt. Best wishes,

Melaike

Doesn't matter if you're beautiful or not you have Moon-Venus conjunction which means you have potential to attract beautiful women.

vitas

Hi. Thanks for your encouragement.

I'm not sure if one can tell from a chart whether someone will or will not be famous. Perhaps your desire to be famous is reflected in the chart by Sun and the Sun ruler in the 5th house opposite Jupiter in the 11th house.

There's something very neat about this chart - just look at how all the aspect lines are arranged. Perhaps the way in which the planets are so integrated is partly why you have achieved so much. Mars in exaltation in Capricorn, and making harmonious aspects to the opposing planets, perhaps also says something about your ability to manifest your goals. Mars in Capricorn can also work to develop physical prowess, and may wish to be respected for this. The MC is also in Capricorn, suggesting that you will be willing to approach your vocation with self-discipline and hard work. Interestingly, the ruler of the MC, Saturn, is in the 7th house which would seem to fit with the wish to be a stunt double for others. The t square is suggestive of risk-taking, with the Virgo energy bringing the awareness of the need to develop the necessary skills. Uranus as the focal t square planet in the 8th house is suggestive of risk-taking, as is the Pluto/Scorpio emphasis.

The second question probably has to do with the Moon Venus Pluto conjunction in Scorpio. Men often seek their Moon and Venus energies through partners to some extent. Because you have both planets in Scorpio and both conjunct Scorpio's ruling planet, Pluto, there is a suggestion of a strong attraction (conscious or unconscious) to Scorpio-type partners. There is a book called 'Astrology For Lovers', by Liz Greene, which talks about each sign in depth, I would recommend that you read this for insight into the Scorpio nature, both for deepening your understanding of these partners, and also for becoming more familiar with these energies in yourself. Another very useful book in both regards is 'Healing Pluto Problems', by Donna Cunningham.

Since Neptune only seems to be integrated with the rest of the chart through its sextiles to the stellium, there may be a Neptune/Pisces energy in these partners, too.

Your chart is unusual in that it the t square hooks up with the Scorpio stellium in the 8th harmonic (i.e. by semisquare and sesquiquadrate aspects) - this 8th harmonic configuration involving both luminaries, the Sun ruler and the chart ruler. There is tremendous drive shown in the chart, and the placement of Mars by sign and aspect is the 'cherry on the cake' in this regard. Its all nicely grounded with the overall earth emphasis, and brought to life by Jupiter and Uranus.

So, yes, it is a very powerful chart, but you surely didn't need me to tell you that given what you have achieved. How successful you will be, and how famous, I cannot tell. I guess lost of people share your dream and there are limited spaces at the top of any profession, but I wouldn't be surprised if you did continue to achieve in whatever you set your mind to.

One word of warning - when transiting planets are around 18 to 19 degrees of a mutable sign, or 3 to 4 degrees of a fixed sign, be careful not to be too reckless, for at these times the tight natal Jupiter-Uranus square is triggered, and it would be a shame to blight your plans with an injury. The main transiting planets to watch for are Mars, Jupiter, Uranus and Pluto - perhaps Neptune too. Transiting Sun may act as a trigger during a longer term transit, and a transit may trigger a progressed aspect to the natal square.

I'll be taking a break from the forum after today, but will be back at some point, no doubt. Best wishes,

Thanx for your long in depth answer, I appreciate it very sincerely, I have many statements to make about what you said, will type it up as soon as I have sufficient time lol...

Doesn't matter if you're beautiful or not you have Moon-Venus conjunction which means you have potential to attract beautiful women.

Ok & what's this suppose to mean? "Potential" & moon-venus conjuction, I don't understand, pardon my ignorance on astrology as for I am very fascinating by this occult science.. I mean I understand what you said but can you explain the why do I have potential and what does moon venus conjunct actually means???

zarya

First of all you do not need to be beautiful to be famous which does not mean you are not. Look at Mark Wahlberg.

Your chart suggests a strong leader with a tendency to win. Mars sextile jupiter both in good aSpect.

If you are straight, girls sometimes give you unexpected surprises challenging your ego, it's uranus squaring from eighth, your children may also do this.

Marriage should be better than premarital romance. It could be a black girl.

Sun in your fifth house exactly trines your ascendant. That means feel free for everything you read about Leo sign to attribute to yourself. It is like you are born in august in leo with sun in fifth house, a double whammy! You seek attention and get it. You like to be watched. You are a leader. Also ur asc is on royal 15th degree, sun too.

You are highly sexed and you are charismatic, for all i know a much more needed quality for fame. Personally I have a sense that you are quite beautiful with that 15 taurus and venus wanting to express power in scorpio.
Also pluto on fith degree, great sexual appeal.

You are a sensitive person, highly intuitive and sometimes magical. Moon sextile neptune, ok orb.
You will be given a certain amount of power. All around tv, movie star well, I cannot say, but jupiter in 11th house is ok placed, you will meet influential people, the quality often needed for success.

vitas

First of all you do not need to be beautiful to be famous which does not mean you are not. Look at Mark Wahlberg.

Your chart suggests a strong leader with a tendency to win. Mars sextile jupiter both in good aSpect.

If you are straight, girls sometimes give you unexpected surprises challenging your ego, it's uranus squaring from eighth, your children may also do this.

Sun in your fifth house exactly trines your ascendant. That means feel free for everything you read about Leo sign to attribute to yourself. It is like you are born in august in leo with sun in fifth house, a double whammy! You seek attention and get it. You like to be watched. You are a leader. Also ur asc is on royal 15th degree, sun too.

You are highly sexed and you are charismatic, for all i know a much more needed quality for fame. Personally I have a sense that you are quite beautiful with that 15 taurus and venus wanting to express power in scorpio.

You are a sensitive person, highly intuitive and sometimes magical. Moon sextile neptune, ok orb.
You will be given a certain amount of power. All around tv, movie star well, I cannot say, but jupiter in 11th house is ok placed, you will meet influential people, the quality often needed for success.

First I want to say, WOW you & miquar are both highly skilled and very informative because what you wrote is 100% accurate.. Although I'm going to copy and paste specific things you said and I would like for you to explain in simplest terms.

What exactly do you mean? Because someone told me my ruling chart planet is in detriment meaning problems with women etc so what exactly does that suppose mean? Does it mean I have bad karma with my love life from past lifetimes? I mean I truly dont have luck in relationships :(

Why do you say "black" girl lol. I'm hispanic btw, & does that have to do because of saturns return??

Also ur asc is on royal 15th degree, sun too.

I actually heard this was bad lol but what exactly does this mean though? Can you please go into details...

15 taurus and venus wanting to express power in scorpio.

Express power in scorpio what does that suppose to mean? I thought pluto was a bad planet to have? and why does this gives me "sexual appeal" lol..

All around tv, movie star well, I cannot say, but jupiter in 11th house is ok placed, you will meet influential people, the quality often needed for success.

I certainly hope so lmao... I really do want that lol..

zarya

What exactly do you mean? Because someone told me my ruling chart planet is in detriment meaning problems with women etc so what exactly does that suppose mean? Does it mean I have bad karma with my love life from past lifetimes? I mean I truly dont have luck in relationships :(

I dont really know what is the problem there, I just said it because I see a disruptive uranus element oposing your sun (ego) and thought process (mercury) making you nervous. The reason why you say they have problems is probably because moon is in scorpio conjuncting pluto. Deep emotions, possibly dark.

Venus is not in a good position, mars decides about everything along with pluto, the release for venus comes in sextile with neptune, stay of the drugs, at least harder ones. Enjoy swimming and ice skating?? better
maybe your girl should be a classical musician or something like that because neptune (music) in positive aspect to venus is in capricorn (classic).
I believe that marriage is better, or living with your girlfriend.

Why do you say "black" girl lol. I'm hispanic btw, & does that have to do because of saturns return??

Nothing specific, it was just a thought, because planet ruling your dsc is in capricornus which rules black people i connected that with a temperamental stereotype - mars, but nothing i say must be true. She could also be 7 years older or younger athletic person or police/military because mars in capricorn is well aspected it means someone with practical physical power. This will likely manifest in eventual 2nd marriage.

I actually heard this was bad lol but what exactly does this mean though? Can you please go into details...

It depends how you want to look at it, there is a book that says 15th degree of any sign is royal degree, there is also a book that says 15th degree may be involved in traffic accidents, how i see it 15 degree of any sign is the full strength of that sign, offering enough experience and power, late degrees are more wise but with less action and the other way.

Express power in scorpio what does that suppose to mean? I thought pluto was a bad planet to have? and why does this gives me "sexual appeal" lol..

I was just literrary engaged, it means scorpio sign is all about power, when someone has venus in scorpio, it may be ugly, but must be sexy unless other aspects actively dispute this. also venus is at 0 scorpio, it means it has just entered a new field of passion, sex, jealousy, obsessive love and manipulation, power of seduction, vulgarity etc. all scorpio attributes.
Everyone who has planets at 5th degree of any sign has certain amount of charisma and sex appeal. 5th degree correlates to leo, so it shines.
btw everyone has pluto in their horoscope, everyone is born and everyone dies, and vast majority of people procreate and everyone has done sex at least once, even priests if u count masturbation.

Last edited:

vitas

I dont really know what is the problem there, I just said it because I see a disruptive uranus element oposing your sun (ego) and thought process (mercury) making you nervous. The reason why you say they have problems is probably because moon is in scorpio conjuncting pluto. Deep emotions, possibly dark.

Venus is not in a good position, mars decides about everything along with pluto, the release for venus comes in sextile with neptune, stay of the drugs, at least harder ones. Enjoy swimming and ice skating?? better
maybe your girl should be a classical musician or something like that because neptune (music) in positive aspect to venus is in capricorn (classic).
I believe that marriage is better, or living with your girlfriend.

Nothing specific, it was just a thought, because planet ruling your dsc is in capricornus which rules black people i connected that with a temperamental stereotype - mars, but nothing i say must be true. She could also be 7 years older or younger athletic person or police/military because mars in capricorn is well aspected it means someone with practical physical power. This will likely manifest in eventual 2nd marriage.

It depends how you want to look at it, there is a book that says 15th degree of any sign is royal degree, there is also a book that says 15th degree may be involved in traffic accidents, how i see it 15 degree of any sign is the full strength of that sign, offering enough experience and power, late degrees are more wise but with less action and the other way.

I was just literrary engaged, it means scorpio sign is all about power, when someone has venus in scorpio, it may be ugly, but must be sexy unless other aspects actively dispute this. also venus is at 0 scorpio, it means it has just entered a new field of passion, sex, jealousy, obsessive love and manipulation, power of seduction, vulgarity etc. all scorpio attributes.
Everyone who has planets at 5th degree of any sign has certain amount of charisma and sex appeal. 5th degree correlates to leo, so it shines.
btw everyone has pluto in their horoscope, everyone is born and everyone dies, and vast majority of people procreate and everyone has done sex at least once, even priests if u count masturbation.

Very interesting, & very true, it amazes me how accurate you are, & how 100% spot on you are as well... So my chart implies someone of high social status & celebrity status? I can certainly see that very clearly, lol... I do like music ALOT lol, btw is there any books you reccomend? & btw is there any indicator of bad or good karma in my chart I mean now that I am aware of my strengths & weaknesses, what should I do to fuffill my fate? accordingly to my chart? After all, we chose our natal charts before reincarnating right?

Last edited: