Will i retire from my current job?

Nightfall

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Your feeling the lack of oomph from your job, because of the trine from saturn in the 6th of daily grind.

Im not seeing any retirement so soon though.

You've been in this job for around 15 months/years ?

It looks to me like you've got another 5 either months/years in your current job (it depends on which one is more plausible). Sun will then be leaving this trine with saturn and moon will be angular squaring you/sun.

rafaella

5-6 months seems too much patient,i'm confused a bit.I'm struggling with this job a lot.Career prospects? Tell me about the job.
:innocent:

I understand you are not from an English speaking country, so I advice you to use your 'please' and 'thank you' when asking people to help you with your chart. Otherwise the tone of your 'voice' comes off as you ordering us to read a chart and well no one will attempt to.

You have mutual reception between Sun and Venus which is helping you stay put rather than leave. You are stuck. But yes 4,5 or 5 months from the time of the chart seems to be the timing for leaving.

rafaella

I don't feel good into this job but no escape to other job with better salary and conditions.I want to leave but is it now the best choice,or should wait till December?

Answer me by astrological side not generally.
Mate, we already answered... 5 months or so, earliest September. However I don't think you will wait for a new job... I'm not seeing a new job in this chart. Really your future is in your hands, if you want to leave then leave... horary is a tool to understand a situation, not something that rules over your life.

rafaella

If i leave,there is no backround...unemployment waits me.:sad:

I hope you've been applying for a new job? Apply for as many jobs as you can, talk to friends family etc spread the word around to help you find something suitable. Don't get discouraged. What kind of job are you looking for? Perhaps you can do another role in the current company you already working for? Explore your options. You can ask a new horary for when a new job comes.

Best of luck!

Hkk

Account Closed
Nothing it's good,nowhere happiness i see,don't try to fool me.:lol: The current horary reading suggests retirement sometime soon,just i fear to take the desicion due to the unknown next situation.

Horary shows you will retire. The question is will I retire from my current job and the answer is yes. Not yes but you gave fear. Straight answer yes. End of thread

Harmelia

If you post in text your birth day, birth time and birth city, I'll answer your question. I would use secondary progressions and directions to answer, not an event chart.