Quote/meme straight back at ya....

Chrysalis

Darth-Vader-Memes.jpg

63bdd40399e7ab6f77e17bc221ad93f893dc497d3e9a3f6983583141344701f1.jpg

Chrysalis

https://img.memecdn.com/doris_o_1681125.jpg

OK didn't work posting pic for me. Hah.
I'm new here.

when you find an image, open the image in a new tab, copy paste the link, click post reply on here, click the little painting looking icon and paste the link inside the text box, then voila

Remember to reply to the previous meme with your own mame/quote...this is what keeps the thread alive and kicking.

when you find an image, open the image in a new tab, copy paste the link, click post reply on here, click the little painting looking icon and paste the link inside the text box, then voila

Remember to reply to the previous meme with your own mame/quote...this is what keeps the thread alive and kicking.

I did the first steps but what do you mean painting looking icon? I don't see anything resembling one.

Chrysalis

When you've copy n pasted ur image and you come back to the thread and click on post reply, you click on the insert image tab which is a yellow square with what looks like a mountain and a sun on it, paste it in there.

Chrysalis

Ha ha lol...but anyway....you need to reply to previous posters comment with a meme/quote.

Mines kinda old, so u cant start a new one...thats cool.

To post your meme ..find your meme/quote on google images then click on image and copy, then come back here and click on box/mountain icon and click paste/then post in comment box...and there will be your meme reply....well hopefully :wink: