Birth, Debt, Death

cascod

Hello Everyone,

Will i ever get out of busness debt, a question that has been on my heart and mind for three years, It is like a desease that eats at you inside, if I may ask a question, can anyone help me on this one "please", "Will i ever get out of debt and lead a normal life and a time if possible. I am not able to even try right now to give a possable answer, as much as i would like to try.

Time of question: 15:25 pm
Place: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Date: 04 March 2008

Still at work, only joined yesterday, but will be able to shortly.

Don't know if other info is required at all, will add, just in case.

Name: Bernard Wayne Barnes
DOB: 24 August 1964
Place: Umtata, South Africa, Eastern Cape - 31s34, 28e46
Time: 06:10 am

Would liked to have giving my interpretation of an answer.

Kind Regards

Wayne
cascod

archergirl

vbimghost.php
[/url][/IMG]

Hi there,

*Sigh*. Well, this isn't an especially easy question to answer, even with astrology. "Will I ever...." questions are fairly open-ended; a lot depends on the querent and what they choose to do.

What your chart says is this:

You are the Moon, and you are placed in the 7th house of 'Others'. Your money (the 2nd house) and debt (8th house) are in one another's houses: the Sun is in the 8th and Saturn is in the 2nd, so it is glaringly clear that your money 'belongs' to someone else and someone else's money is 'in your pocket', so to speak, e.g. you are borrowing it.

The Moon, you, is Void of Course in this chart; meaning, usually, 'nothing will come of the question'. Sometimes it means, 'Nothing to worry about', but this is probably small comfort to you! What it indicates, I think, is that 'not much will change' right now. I wonder whether your main concern is your money, or perhaps it is your wife? You are in the 7th house of 'marriage', and I understand what a strain debt can put on a marriage. I'll come back to the Moon in a minute.

Let us look at the money. The debt, Saturn, is retrograde in your 2nd house; perhaps this is someone 'calling in' a debt that you owe, or that you are having to 'redo' the debt somehow: refinance, restructure, something. Your money, the Sun, and the debt, Saturn, are separating from a difficult opposition, so whatever else we can say, we can say that it is not likely to get much worse; the worst has probably passed. The Sun applies to a helpful sextile with Jupiter, placed on the 7th house cusp angle, and in this chart Jupiter rules both the 6th house of those you employ (or service providers of some sort) and the 9th house of foreign things.

What this suggests is that help might come 'from abroad', or from someone who works for you in some service capacity. Since Jupiter is on the 7th angle, it suggests that perhaps some sort of partnership can be formed that will be of assistance to you; Jupiter is the natural ruler of Pisces, where the Sun is now, so it will be someone with whom you are friendly.

To see the 'final outcome' we can look to the 4th house; and here we have a very early degree (less than 2 degrees on the angle), and ruled by Mars, who has only just entered Cancer, the sign of its fall. Mars is placed in the 12th house of 'self-undoing'; it is also a house of sacrifice and giving things up in order to achieve something. The early degree on the 4th angle says it's still early days and open to a good deal of 'Free Will' (in other words, up to you); Mars, also in early degrees, applies to a helpful sextile to Saturn, the debt.

What this might be saying is that a resolution is entirely possible, but it will require some sacrifices on your part that may not be easy for you to accept. With Jupiter on the partnership angle, someone may come along who will try to help you. You, the Moon, are in Saturn's sign; this perhaps might indicate that the debt is the only thing you see.

The Sun, your money, applies to conjunct Uranus; sometimes the outer planets can tell us something about the situation, and what Uranus suggests is that something 'radical' is about to take place; maybe some sort of upheaval; certainly, instability. Maybe you need to be thinking 'outside the box' or something like that. Something in your fortunes is likely to change swiftly and unexpectedly.

Now, back to the Moon. It is Void of Course; not much will change for the time being: you are suspended, unable to act. The Moon applies, however, to conjunct Mercury, which rules that 12th house of 'sacrifice' as well as the 3rd house of 'communication'. Perhaps some sort of solution will come through a communication, or you will begin to consider other ideas or ways to get yourself out of this situation.

Part of Fortune sits in your 11th house: your friends, and Mercury is the dispositor. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to suggest that you talk to your friends; since Mercury is the next aspect the Moon makes, it might be a sensible place to start. Remember what I told you: it is those things that we aren't looking for, but that come to us (in the form of a friend of a friend knowing something or someone who can help out), that are the most valuable.

All in all, I wouldn't say that you have an easy row to hoe in front of you, and a lot of what happens is up to you, but I don't see this chart as being all bad. Difficult, yes; tough, yes; involving some hard decisions and maybe giving stuff up, yes. But that's not always a bad thing.

Good luck to you!
AG:)

starlink

Hi AG, I read this one with interest as I am always interested in your view of things. Unfortunately the chart is quite blurry so I cannot really see it so well. Will do it on my computer. I also find "open -ended questions" difficult.
Will also have a look at it but doubt that I can add to what you already wrote. Cheers, Starlink

Oh, by the way, congratulations of becoming a moderator, I just now noticed!

Last edited:

starlink

Hello Cascod, as you can read, I will try also.
first of all, in my horary programm I do not get a VOC Moon Archer Girl. The Moon is slow and at 4° 50 Aquarius. I guess the immediate trine to Mars ( only 03' orb when Moon enters Pisces)in the 12th is probably considered valid, even though Moon has left her sign.Do you get that as well? Ascendant 12°01 in Cancer. In Derek Appleby's book the Moon is even aloud minor aspects, so maybe the semi-sextile to Jupiter and the Sun could also be taken as positive aspects, but needing self initiative.

OK Cascod, Moon, representing you, is well placed in the angular 7th, but otherwise not very strong. You mentioned that you have a business. Is this set up together with a partner? With Moon in the business partners house,you are in a way "in his power". Either that, or maybe a wife or ex-wife (like AG mentioned). Being in debt can of course also be a way of saying that you are in the "hands" of others, clearly not a nice place to be in.

I am now trying to find out where you could get money from. I see of course that the 8th house ruler (other people's money) in in your 2nd and ruled by Saturn r. Saturn is mutually applying in sextile to Mars. Now who could be Mars? He could be the one who can help you out (8th house also shows support from others) or the "thing" that can help you financially.Apart from your 4th house, Mars also rules the intercepted 9th house, so could it be possible that you get money back from foreign investments maybe? (Mars will also trine the Sun, ruler of your money) Maybe you could sell some shares and pay off your debts.
As I mentioned above, some astrologers allow the semi-sextile for the Moon and if we take that, then Moon will semi-sextile Jupiter who is the Main ruler of your 9th house. Mars rules the 9th of your 8th. This can be seen as :foreign people's money. So if you invested in foreign shares, by selling them, you could get money back. Anyways, my simple deduction here.

Mars can also be a foreign investor, as well as just a foreigner who could somehow provide you with cash. Mars is in your 12th, so this could be some secret deal or "under the table" sort of speculation (Mars rules your 5th of speculation as well). Maybe you will win a price or lottery ticket, helping you out. Like AG also mentioned, Sun is going to conjunct Uranus, the planet of very unexpected happenings, and Sun being your money, maybe unexpected turnaround of your financial situation. Sun takes 4°, probably 4 month to get to Uranus.

I also looked at the Part of Friends for you. It is at 28° Taurus 27' and unfortunately very near Caput Algol at 26° Taurus and weakened by it's placement in the term of Mars. But POF falls in your 11th house where it is very strong. The house of friends is ruled by Venus and Venus is in the 8th. Have you borrowed money from your friends for your business? Venus also rules your business. The part of friends in conjunction with Algol could show that they are in trouble (or their loan to you? Venus is in the 8th).

Regulus a very benific star is parallell with your MC which means, success if revenge is avoided.(this is what I read but dont understand the revenge part to be honest).
The part of sudden advancement falls at 10° Aries and Moon will sextile it, maybe showing that there could be an opportunity for you to make improvements.

Part of Fortune falls at 2° Gemini, also in your 11th house! This is very nice indeed. A pity that the Moon just passed the trine to it, maybe showing here that you have abandoned the hope to get into fortune again? but the 11th house is the house of friends, so AG might be right there that a friend could help, but if you already are in debt with them (as I thought you might be) then I dont know if they will help again. (this is also shown by Moon, leaving the trine with POF I think).
Saturn makes an ingoing square with the POF and this shows that it will take quite a bit of hard work and problems to overcome (with others and your debts to others) before you get lucky again. Part of Fortune and Saturn are both in term of Mercury and Mercury is in term of Venus, ruler of your business and friends, so I think that things will get better for you.
Mars, ruler of your end of the matter house will oppose Pluto in the 6th, showing that there could be a total turnaround at work. Maybe you will have to let go of some employers in order to safe money. Mars will conjunct your Ascendant, then trine your Sun so I do see a favorable turnaround for you in about 14 month. I wish you all the luck you need and hope your good fortune will come back to you. cheers, Starlink

archergirl

Hi Starlink,

I considered the Moon VOC in this chart because it is in early Aquarius, but is not *quite* in orb of Mercury; it's not VOC in the traditional sense that it is at the end of a sign; it's just 'suspended' right now because there is a delay (especially since the Moon is slow) before it makes its next aspect. :)

It won't make an immediate trine to Mars, however! Mars is at 0 deg. Cancer. There are many other planets in the way of this aspect! The last aspect the Moon made was to Saturn, a few arcminutes earlier, but it makes no further aspects for about 13 degrees (Mercury).

AG:)

starlink

Thanks AG, my Solar Fire programm did not mentioned it under "considerations" and I also had to have a second look and then thought, OH, they probably count that aspect with Mars in.
There are many other planets in the way of this aspect!
Yes you are absolutely right about that, but dont we usually say something like : moon first will do this, than that and then as last aspect make a .... to such and such a planet?
What does Frawley actually say about Moon being allowed minor aspects? does he mention anything like that? maybe I should get his book as well...
Thanks for pointing this out anyways! Cheers, Star.