Is Fidel Castro already dead?

Moulin

I have had my suspicions since mid 2007. I'm pretty sure he is dead... ;)

What do you think? What does the chart say?

[URL=http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astro2gw246isfidelcastrnx4.gif] [/URL]

Do l look at 1st and 8th for death? If so, venus makes no aspect to Jupiter but jupiter is in saturn ruled house... hmmm.
If 7th house, venus makes no aspect to pluto yet pluto is at 0deg cap/saturn and opposing co ruler mars.

Mars in 2nd house - does this indicate his death was covered up for financial reasons? lol wouldn't surprise me.

Sun trine moon exact..

Looks like an interesting chart. Anyone know what it means? :D

Last edited:
S

sitting with saturn

Hi.
I would look to the 10th house first to see what Fidel is doing as the President. If you can't find the answer there, then I would do a reading using Lilly's method of "Is the rumour true?". Good luck in your search.

Last edited:

Sag Moon

Look at the secondary Progress chart and wehn Asc=Mars I think he might die.

There is no way of knowing his true birthdats I think unlss there is a well reserched rectified chart has been done.

Sadly the Cuban people have paid dearly for him to keep power.His brother is a real piece of work also.

The SA chart
Sa Sa=Mn op. Sn
SA MC Inc.Vx. Readjustment
SA Sn=Vx
SA Ma=Sa
Sa Asc=IC IC signifies End of life matters

so he is getting close to the end IMO.They might try to save him,but their work will be futile. The guy stayed in power asa long as he could breath it seems. He gives power to the brother.All in the Family!

To bad he has not suffered the way he had made many others do.

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
Fidel is Venus, and Jupiter is death; there is no connection; therefore, he is still alive. The Moon is also a significator of Fidel. It is early in the sign and has more aspects ahead: This indicates that he will live on for a time and still have influence in Cuba since Venus is in the 10th. I cannot predict his time of death without an accurate natal chart.

S

sitting with saturn

Fidel cannot be Venus, as he did not ask the question. You need to decide on a house for Fidel and then use the 8th derivative house, if you want to look at his house of death.

Moulin

I asked the question - l am venus no?
I am very much alive! :D

I am hoever, intuitively convinced he is already dead... and it's kinda bothering me, due to recent news events ;)

Culpeper

Premium Member
When asking if an absent person is alive or dead and that person has no relationship with the querent, the first house is also used to indicate the quesited. There is no need to turn the chart. This is according to Henry Coley a friend of William Lilly. Lilly does give other methods to answer this question, but he insists that unless they all agree on death the absent person is most likely still alive. I did not think it necessary to add these complications to my first post as they all agree on life.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
When asking if an absent person is alive or dead and that person has no relationship with the querent, the first house is also used to indicate the quesited. There is no need to turn the chart. This is according to Henry Coley a friend of William Lilly. Lilly does give other methods to answer this question, but he insists that unless they all agree on death the absent person is most likely still alive. I did not think it necessary to add these complications to my first post as they all agree on life.

Thank you, Culpepper! I had read something similar to this and wanted to know if it was true or if the author was just making it up. Good to know they weren't making it up and it makes things make a bit more sense!

Following this, though, I'd be interested in hearing your ideas as to this: Venus receives Jupiter by Triplicity. Do you feel this is too weak a connection to signify the death of this man?

pwadm

Staff member
I like Culpeper's approach (alright Henry Coley's). It's straight forward and clear. ASC on Algol points out that the condition is critical. The Moon aplies to Jupiter in 7 degrees from a cadent house, could be 7 weeks.

However, I also like the logical house assignement: Castro is the ex-ruler of a foreign country, so the 10th from the 9th would be the first choice = the chart's 6th house. The presence of the Moon in the 6th house reinforces the assignement.
Mercury rules this house, so it is Castro's significator. Mercury is approached to be conjuncted by Venus very closely - orb 11 minutes - (Venus is the turned 8th house ruler, representing Castro's death). In an angular house, the measuring unit should be longest (according to Frawley) - so years. 11 minutes => about 10 weeks.

Both techniques accord on death in about 2 months.

For Culpeper: here is Fidel Castro's birth data:
August 13, 1926, 2:00 AM EST, in Oriente, Cuba
fidel-castro.php.gif

Culpeper

Premium Member
Radu:

Thank you for Fidel's chart. It is most interesting to work with. I have used several hours directing his ascendant degree to Saturn, his planet of death, using profectional directions. In most every instance there is another direction to his Jupiter, Venus or Leo Sun which mitigates the danger. Fidel seems to have a charmed life.

In October of 2009 there are directions with Mars, Saturn, Nodal axis, Pluto and the Lot of Death. This will be his most perilous time.