Who will win Superbowl 2012?

tsmall

Premium Member
The two teams are playing on a neutral field at the Lucas Oil Dome in Indianapolis but, officially, the Patriots are designed as the home team and the Giants as the road team.
The Giants have announced via Twitter that they'll be wearing their white road jerseys in the game, so they are represent with ASC ruler Sun in event chart. The Patriots will wear their blue uniforms so they are represent with DSC ruler Saturn.
If kickoff would be not before 6:30 EST, we see Saturn ruler of Patriots is at last degree (sign of misfortune) and moreover stationary. I think stacionary planet is not good for finall sport event, in other words, Patriots have no chance. If we look for Moon's aspect within 5 degrees there is none. With Sun's antiscion (13 SCo26) right on IC and part of Victory (15Ta53) right on MC in my opinion ASC team, Giants will win.

fensi88, any idea who will win this year? :joyful:

fensi88

Super Bowl 2013 3 feb 2013 5:30 CST New Orleans LA, ASC=14 Leo08
From the Offcial site of San Francisco 49ers I got information that they will wear red uniforms and on Internet I read that Baltimore Ravens will wear white jerseys in SB 2013!
If that would be the case then Baltimore Ravens will be ASC because Leo represent bright colors, and San Francisco 49ers then would be DSC and San Francisco 49ers will win in my opinion!
We see Su is just inside the 7 house cusp! That means Baltimore Ravens is in power of San Francisco 49ers! This is strong testimony San Francisco 49ers will win! Also, we see POF(day formula) is in conjunction with South Node, one more testimony that DSC team, San Francisco 49ers, will win!

tsmall

Premium Member
Super Bowl 2013 3 feb 2013 5:30 CST New Orleans LA, ASC=14 Leo08
From the Offcial site of San Francisco 49ers I got information that they will wear red uniforms and on Internet I read that Baltimore Ravens will wear white jerseys in SB 2013!
If that would be the case then Baltimore Ravens will be ASC because Leo represent bright colors, and San Francisco 49ers then would be DSC and San Francisco 49ers will win in my opinion!
We see Su is just inside the 7 house cusp! That means Baltimore Ravens is in power of San Francisco 49ers! This is strong testimony San Francisco 49ers will win! Also, we see POF(day formula) is in conjunction with South Node, one more testimony that DSC team, San Francisco 49ers, will win!

Thank you fensi88 :love:

Lakeside

when casting the end of game chart Taurus sits on the descendant(ravens) cusp. That points us to the second house, in the second house is the north node. does anyone who knows more than me think this may point to a ravens win?

dr. farr

Using one of the models I am experimenting with (the 1/7 Part of Fortune method, based on the start time of the game), and assigning the 1st whole sign house to the team with the most number of wins in the regular season (SF), the 7th to the other team (Baltimore Ravens), this POF model suggests that the Baltimore Ravens will win the superbowl February 3, 2013.

dr. farr

Baltimore Ravens win the 2013 Superbowl 34 to SF's 31: 2 of my experimental models (the "4/9 name" model and the "ascendant/name" model) were "even", and so indicated no winner; the 1/7 Part of Fortune model, as mentioned above, indicated the Baltimore win (however this model, which has been most encouraging in its predictive results, is still in its testing infancy, having only been tested against 100 various sports contests, so far)

dr. farr

Thanks! However, the 1/7Part of Fortune model is still in its infancy of testing (about 100 tests so far), my most well-tested model (over 500 games), the "4/9 Name" model (currently holding at approximately 59/41 + predictive outcomes) indicated the game would be too close to yield a prediction!

fensi88

Nice!
"4/9 Name" model - is it something about numerology or something else? Tell me something more about that model, where I can read about it?

dr. farr

It is a method which combines a numerological analysis of the team name (using the duodecimal system of Charles Carter), applied then to advance (or reverse) the cusps of the 4th (home team or team;s home nearest to the location of the game) and the 9th (visitor team or team's home farthest away from the location of the game), the points so found then subject to aspectual (or conjunctional) analysis (using all planets within 5 degrees of perfect aspect or conjunction).

It is an invention of my own (I have had many such models, most being discarded after 100 to 200 test games due to not predicting results much better than chance) However, this "astro-numerological" 4/9 Name model, seems to be holding steady through 500+ tests: we'll see if it still holds by 1000, if it does then I will definitely use it (for sports betting)!!

fensi88

Baltimore Ravens win the 2013 Superbowl 34 to SF's 31: 2 of my experimental models (the "4/9 name" model and the "ascendant/name" model) were "even", and so indicated no winner;

Whenever Moon is in detriment or fall there is a great possibility for Draw (but we know it must be winner), so that's why we have this close score...

Qwertyy

Whenever Moon is in detriment or fall there is a great possibility for Draw (but we know it must be winner), so that's why we have this close score...

Fensi, your prediction was right, but you have choosed the wrong significators.

Saturn, the winner, was Ravens (white and black)

And the bright colours fit well with Sun, 49ers (red and yellow)

fensi88

You are right, ruler Sa/black and that Su in 7 house fits with white color of Ravens uniform. I did not asign well colors.

dr. farr

Thanks! However, the 1/7Part of Fortune model is still in its infancy of testing (about 100 tests so far), my most well-tested model (over 500 games), the "4/9 Name" model (currently holding at approximately 59/41 + predictive outcomes) indicated the game would be too close to yield a prediction!

I have discarded the 1/7 Part of Fortune model after 300+ test games, since it fell to only a +6% correct level.
The 4/9Name model has continued @ the 59+/41- (+18%) correct level, through now nearly 900 test games, as of the current date.