If you need to know what rules what....

SagiCap

I just bought the The Rulership Book by Rex E. Bills and I'll look up what rules what for you if you post your request below. It will help us all learn.

Let me know the word you need looked up exactly.

Last edited:

Moondance

Wow, how nice of you!. My daughter was blinded by a brain tumor in mid September 2009. I would like to know pertinent rulerships, such as eyes, blindness in general brain and tumors. Thanks. Kris

SagiCap

Wow, how nice of you!. My daughter was blinded by a brain tumor in mid September 2009. I would like to know pertinent rulerships, such as eyes, blindness in general brain and tumors. Thanks. Kris

Hello Moondance,

First of all, I am so so sorry to hear this. I am sure she's going on to lead a fully rich life regardless having a caring mother such as you. Astrology helps us get that edge in life, and you have a lot of ability to help with the knowledge. My mother too suffered a brain tumour in 1988 and now, years later, she is absolutely fine.

You asked about rulerships for eyes, blindness, brain and tumours. Here is what the book says below:

(I just open the book on a random page to start - and the page opened right to eyes!) A lot of information here already on this page (Please note items I'll put in brackets were given also referenced by fewer astrologers, sometimes by only one, and should be considered as merely tentative):

Eyes in general: Aries, Sun and 1st House (Neptune, Aquarius, Uranus Moon, Mercury.)
Right eye of Female: Moon
Left eye of Female: Sun
Eyes, parts connected with Etheric Vision (Neptune)
Eyesight: Mercury
Defective Eyesight: Moon

Blindness: (Moon, Neptune, Saturn)
Blind spots: Neptune

Sense of Sight: Mercury (Moon, Sun, Aquarius)

Brain: Mercury, Aries, Moon (1st House, Sun and 3rd House)
Brain Diseases and Affectations: Aries, Mercury (Sun)
Brain Functions: Moon, Mercury

Tumour: PIsces, Jupiter, Moon, Cancer and Venus.

If a type of cancer was involved, as per my Mother's condition, the cancer rulership is listed as: Cancer, Moon (Pluto, Saturn) - connect w/part of the body affected.

This may be too much information, but it's better to have more than less. I hope with all my heart any little bit of this helps in some way.

S

Moondance

Thanks a lot. Glad your mother is OK. My daughter's tumor was not cancerous, thank heavens. It was a meningioma, meaning it started in the membrane covering the brain. It was so old and so huge, though, it took 20 hours to remove. Parts were so hard they used drills for about 10 hours.For the last two years, my girl was not herself, and things got so bad I thought she was becoming schizophrenic. Happily, she is back to her normal self again except for the blindness, and is enjoying her two beautiful children. They all went iceskating yesterday in NYC. Thanks again.

T

Teb

not sure if this question is correct, but I want to find out how to find what a persons interest are?

SagiCap

Thanks a lot. Glad your mother is OK. My daughter's tumor was not cancerous, thank heavens. It was a meningioma, meaning it started in the membrane covering the brain. It was so old and so huge, though, it took 20 hours to remove. Parts were so hard they used drills for about 10 hours.For the last two years, my girl was not herself, and things got so bad I thought she was becoming schizophrenic. Happily, she is back to her normal self again except for the blindness, and is enjoying her two beautiful children. They all went iceskating yesterday in NYC. Thanks again.

Wow, poor little thing has been through so much. But the worst is behind her, so happy to hear she's doing all the fun stuff now! Wonderful!

SagiCap

not sure if this question is correct, but I want to find out how to find what a persons interest are?

I'm not sure I can help, Teb. Do you mean finding out what a person is interested in? If so, posting their natal chart in the Greenhorne's Lounge section could probably help. If you need to know what planet or what house rules a particular thing, I can look that up for you.

gemini59

Curious..I had two surgeries this year both where two things were repaired.
So facial skin cancer (nose and near eye on left)
Hernia repair ( upper abdomen x 2)
I am continuing to have problems with my stomach in the lower half and begin to think something pulled post surgery in the incision site.
But what does it say?
I have had some long term transits so curious as to the culprit.

astro09

SagCap,

Good for you as you are getting your astrology tools...Little by little we start going deeper in this discipline...

SagiCap

Curious..I had two surgeries this year both where two things were repaired.
So facial skin cancer (nose and near eye on left)
Hernia repair ( upper abdomen x 2)
I am continuing to have problems with my stomach in the lower half and begin to think something pulled post surgery in the incision site.
But what does it say?
I have had some long term transits so curious as to the culprit.

Hi Gemini! Hope you are feeling a bit better. I found the following for you:

Skin in general: Saturn, Virgo, Libra, Venus.
Skin diseases: Saturn, Virgo
Cancer in general: Cancer, Moon. Then the books says combine this with the part of the body affected.
Skin Cancer: Saturn, Virgo (same as skin diseases)
Nose: Scorpio, Mars
Eye in general: Aries, Sun, 1st House.
Left eye for Female: Sun
Hernia: Mars, Scorpio
Abdomen: 6th house, Virgo
Stomach, stomach disorders (the book doesn't have just "stomach"): 4th house, Moon, Cancer

I hope this helps. Feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

SagiCap

SagCap,

Good for you as you are getting your astrology tools...Little by little we start going deeper in this discipline...

Yes, I'm still so motivated, even though it's very complex to me. I can't wait for the day I can do my own horary beginning to end! :)

SagiCap

Dear SagiCap what planet rules magnet, magnetic item?
Thanks.

Hi Fensi!! Hope you are well, my friend! I'd be happy to help. I find this one interesting. The book is very specific for magnets.

Magnets, magnetism, magnetic substances, magnetic emanations of the body are ruled by: Uranus. One or a few astrologers have also had accuracy using Pluto and Neptune as well, but the book sides with Uranus better.

Interestingly, "personal magnetism" is ruled by Uranus and Moon.

HeyPlayGirl

this is really cool of you sagicap! does the book happen to say what eyelids are ruled by? weird question i know but i'm not sure if theyre ruled by the same rulers as the eyeballs or would they be considered skin so ruled by staurn...haha ok thanks in advance if u find an answer!!

SagiCap

this is really cool of you sagicap! does the book happen to say what eyelids are ruled by? weird question i know but i'm not sure if theyre ruled by the same rulers as the eyeballs or would they be considered skin so ruled by staurn...haha ok thanks in advance if u find an answer!!

Thanks for the fun question. The book doesn't distinguish eye parts - but it specifies whether left or right, for male or female. In general, eyes are Aries, Sun and 1st House. Does this help at all??

DKAngel

I just bought the The Rulership Book by Rex E. Bills and I'll look up what rules what for you if you post your request below. It will help us all learn.

Let me know the word you need looked up exactly.

Thank you! I asked in another area but perhaps here is better. I aked a question about whether another person will be able to sublet his apartment. I also asked about my having suggested to a man that we officially legally cohabitate so is legal cohabitation the same as living together and the same as then, home?

So the keywords I think I need are SUBLETTING, COHABITATION or LIVING TOGETHER

SagiCap

Thank you! I asked in another area but perhaps here is better. I aked a question about whether another person will be able to sublet his apartment. I also asked about my having suggested to a man that we officially legally cohabitate so is legal cohabitation the same as living together and the same as then, home?

So the keywords I think I need are SUBLETTING, COHABITATION or LIVING TOGETHER

Hi DKAngel. I'm happy to help if I can.

There is nothing listed for "subletting" but I checked "Rentals, property, renters" and that is all under Jupiter.

For "Cohabiting" and "living together" there is nothing as well, BUT I think the condition of the 4th H of home and 7th H ruler for the "other person" would be of more importance anyhow.

If I find anything more online, I'll update the thread.