Am I right about this?

lunaluna

I am a beginner and I find that I learn best while doing - so I volunteered to interpret a horary chart for a friend. Sometimes I feel like I'm trying to read without having learned all the letters first and that's why I need your guidance here.

The question she asked is: DOES HE HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME?

https://imgur.com/a/jCZ3tT0

-First, the significators: she is Saturn, and he is the Sun. Her co-significator is the Moon.

I'd say that he is passionate about her, maybe that he even has some intense feelings for her, however, he does not intend to share it with her. I'd also say he thinks she is strong and independent, maybe even cold at times and hence the reason he has no intention to tell her how he feels. I think there is an unresolved conflict between them, some tension that's not so apparent due to the lack of straightforward communication, and it might be the fact that neither of them knows how the other one really feels. Even though he thinks she is cold, she really does want things with this guy to develop into a relationship, but she won't let her guard down.

What do you think? I know that I have a lot to learn, but am I doing okay with what I have learned so far? How would you interpret this?

Another interpretation: he's playful, she's too serious. they essentially want different things out of this relationship, he does like her, has some feelings for her, but he does not want a commitment, not in a bad way but, he'd just like for the situation to be lighter, sexy and playful, but he sees her as someone who isn't really chill and relaxed, so to say. There are some aspects of her personality he admires, but I get the feeling that he wouldn't want to make this ''official'' and ''public''.

Last edited:

Amit89

The 7th is the other person.

He was sextile her.

He is in his house of joy. I feel these two indicator indication yes their were.

Something could happen, the moon will trine him.

lux111

If he’s not her actual serious boyfriend wouldn’t he be ruled by the 5th and therefore Mercury?

They aspect so yes.

Last edited:

lunaluna

no he doesnt..

he is sun he is interested in mars

This confuses the hell out of me. I get the connection, Sun in Sco, so Sun "loves" Mars. Is it really that simple, whenever the significator isn't in its house, there's somebody else?

Last edited:

tikana

This confuses the hell out of me. I get the connection, Sun in Sco, so Sun "loves" Mars. Is it really that simple, whenever the significator isn't in its house, there's somebody else?

look up receptions in horary...
A. no aspect
B. no receptions

YOU ASKED A QUESTION. "does he have feeling towards me?" answer is no.

kalinka

She is Saturn, Moon, Venus. Saturn and moon don't receive Sun in any dignities. Only Venus is in Sun's triplicity. She is attracted to him but more on the sexual side. Venus is received by Sun in face and detriment. Sun is in moon's fall. His feelings for her aren't positive at this time. If she wants to know if he wants to be with her: No.
Sun and also Saturn and moon are focused on Mars. However Mars only receives Saturn in positive dignities (and also "loves" Venus) , on the other hand he receives Sun by fall. So Mars is definitely not another woman, if you think that.

tikana

She is Saturn, Moon, Venus. Saturn and moon don't receive Sun in any dignities. Only Venus is in Sun's triplicity. She is attracted to him but more on the sexual side. Venus is received by Sun in face and detriment. Sun is in moon's fall. His feelings for her aren't positive at this time. If she wants to know if he wants to be with her: No.
Sun and also Saturn and moon are focused on Mars. However Mars only receives Saturn in positive dignities (and also "loves" Venus) , on the other hand he receives Sun by fall. So Mars is definitely not another woman, if you think that.

U dont need another woman
Lets say
You meet someone... The other person into you but you rather do smth else. That mars is something else.

kalinka

U dont need another woman
Lets say
You meet someone... The other person into you but you rather do smth else. That mars is something else.

of course is mars something else. But her question was if it could represent someone else. We could only find out through receptions and aspects.

Last edited: